~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Thanks crc, he is doing great today!

Lwood I still don't feel pregnant but i'm trying my best not to worry about things, i'm just going to have faith all is well in wombland!

Had my first appointment with my midwife and she is going to try and get me seen for a scan a little earlier if she can! Hooray :happydance:

Hi LWood! I'm glad you were able to get some reassurance with another BFP -- the first few weeks are scary because symptoms come and go.

I'm doing OK, just ... waiting! I don't really feel any symptoms. I hope something happens soon!

Good morning ladies!!! :flower:

How is everyone?

Steph, glad your little Henry is feeling better!

Welcome back Fizzio! Ducktales, those symptoms sound promising! LWood, lots of hugs and prayers coming your way! :hugs: CRC, FX for you!! baby dust!! Cornish, you are not crazy!

Little bird, no symtoms?? Are you sure?? Think again, you can come up with something! LOL:haha:

To all the other ladies, lots of love, hugs, prayers and :baby:dust!!

Okay so I'm 8DPO and I woke up this morning and had to go back to bed for a nap! I was sooo tired, like ridiculously tired, and I'm never that bad in the morning. I could go to sleep right now and snooze for 24 hours..:sleep: Also, I came into the office this morning (late because of my nap!) and I could smell all kinds of weird stuff! My sniffer is highly sensitive today, I swear I smell a cigar or something in here. Yuck, must be on someones clothes. And I just ate a banana for breakfast and now I have heartburn! And I feel like I just licked a fish, I have a fishy taste in my mouth! GROSS:sick:

Anyone going to test this weekend?

I have about 14 HPT and I'm *thinking* about starting tomorrow at 9DPO and test daily. I've made peace (for now) with this whole TTC fiasco and I'm okay if I see a BFN. There is always next month. :coffee:

:hugs:

LittleBird & Sthorp1179, Thank you! At least I am in good company.

Mrs. J, Thank you! Yesterday at the office I kept smelling SOS pads or brass polish then at home I kept smelling dog poop... I thought my super smell was kicking in but I don't smell anything yet today. I love super smell. I can stand at the copy machine and smell a coworker eating peanuts in his office about 15 feet away LOL!

I am in an unusually good mood right now.

Wow lots coming up to testing! No symptoms can be a symptom LB!! Glad you got another bfp lwood and great to hear you are keeping the faith steph. Hope you get that early scan though.
I'm still feeling sick, real tired and ache all over now rather than it just being back and head. Making dinner then sitting on sofa, luckily ds is tired as childminder took him to softplay this avo, so he is happy to chill out!x

Little bird, no symtoms?? Are you sure?? Think again, you can come up with something! LOL:haha:

Anyone going to test this weekend?

I'm pretty sure... Although I did get a breakout over the past couple of days and it's too early to be a gift from AF, I think. And I just woke up from my first nap of the day. I've been very sleepy this week. :sleep:

I've already started testing just to watch the hCG trigger fade. Today was really light, I put pics in my journal, but I'm looking at it now and the line is barely there. So I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that it will come back darker! Let us know your test results!

Super good luck to everyone symptom spotting and whiling away those very long days until crazy POAS time!!! Got everything crossed for you xxxx

I got quite p*ssed off with my boss today, I had to go to Occupational Health for my pregnancy referral and I told them I will struggle with the night shifts as I currently struggle like crazy to stay awake on the evening shifts finishing at midnight. My boss asked how everything went and I said I need to talk to him about looking to change the night shift hours. I said that at the moment I just cant work 7x 10 hours night shifts in a row as we normally do. His answer was 'and why is that?' in a really accusing 'you are an inconvenient lazy cow' kind of way. I just said 'because I am knackered' and he wandered off saying we would talk about it another time. I wasnt unreasonable I did say I would work 7 x 10 hour shifts in a row finishing 3am on the weekends and midnight in the week but apparently that is not showing enough commitment despite me having worked these shifts fully for 4 years without asking for anything. Was seriously hacked off with him!! I was asleep by 7.30pm last night, what does he want from me other than finding me asleep at a desk night after night??!! And then I would get disciplined for that!! Men. Grrr.

Can't wait to see all these test results coming up here shortly!!! Good luck, ladies!

Ugh, ZoMo. Sorry things didn't go so well with your boss. But you didn't do anything wrong. You have to do what it takes to protect your little bean! The fact that you've already had losses, you deserve to be even more careful. I'm surprised that your boss would have acted like that. I have found male supervisors to be more understanding than female ones, in my career so far.

hiya ladies...hope everyone is well???
ive not been about much as im back in the working world - hurrah!!!!
i have a little question...
is it possible to be fertile from as early as cd10??? i had quite a bit of ewcm this morning,its the most ive noticed since ttc. im going to do a opk in an hour or so to see if its positive.xx

It's possible, do you usually have short cycles?

Yeah def possible moonbeam, if you O tmrw then cycle will be 25 days which is classed as normal, get bding!!!
Sorry to hear boss is being unkind, maybe you caught him at a crappy time?? Hope it all gets sorted.
Break out is a gd sign LB!xxx

they used to be regular 28 day cycles until the mc, they have been 26 days since & my luteal phase is usually 14 days.
we were going to dtd fri-mon but i think im going to bring it forward a day as i ov on sun according to my chart x

Moonbeam~ for sure you could o that early. I wish I o'd early! Stupid 37 day cycles :growlmad:

Wow, my bbs hurt bad all of a sudden! Feels like my nips are on fire! :blush:

ZoMo, sorry to hear about your boss, what a prick. Maybe try talking to him again another day? Hope it works out for you, hun :hugs:

LB~ a breakout is always nice! I've been having a bit of that too, but I started getting them more when I went off the pill back in August. I'm still debating about testing, I think I'll wait till Sunday. Heck, I don't know! Ahhh!!:wacko:

LWood, you are so funny about the smelling of dog poop and smelling the peanut man! :rofl:

:hugs: ~S~

Lwood, my cat is sleeping on my lap-he never sleeps on me!!!!

Cornish - the cat HPT is sounding promising, my cat Mia also is very lovey dovey with me and she is definitely not a lap cat! :thumbup:

Moonbeam I ovulated on CD 11 but I had EWCM 3 days leading up to it, I say if you have EWCM its worth BDing to get some :spermy: waiting for that egg!

LB - Excellent symptoms, is the tiredness new or do you think its the progesterone? I have my fingers crossed that HPT goes to a strong positive for you :flower:

ZoMo - I'm sorry your boss is being an arse, but stick to your guns, it isn't fair or in your best interests to be working unreasonable hours in pregnancy.

Steph, are you having any symptoms of being pregnant? I feel like mine (the little that I had) have disappeared. Normal??

Heather - totally, all in all I feel great!!! I'm sure we will have our share of feeling crappy very soon :haha:

Thanks, I hope the symptoms make a come-back, because obviously I worry that the symptoms are not strong or they go away because that is what happened last time before I m/c. When did you start getting symptoms with Henry??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->