~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

With the one pregnancy that went full-term, I can kind of remember that week 5 not being very symptomatic. (Reason I remember is b/c I was in Australia, and my in-laws were visiting us...we were very busy and despite a little nausea and being tired I was able to keep up with them). They left at 6 weeks pregnant, and the day after they left the vomiting kicked in, and kicked me all the way into the 2nd trimester. :)

I'm sure everything is fine ladies!!! :)

Good afternoon ladies :flower:

Well I just tested and got a :bfn:. Figured that would happen. We'll see what tomorrow brings at 10DPO.

Feeling tired and blah and a bit sick to my stomach. I'm starving but haven't been able to eat.

LWood, you're so funny with your sex dream :rofl: Those are always nice!

CD10 today! I read something about grapefruit juice helping with the EWCM and sometimes helping you OV sooner. So I'm starting to drink a glass a day up until OV. I've started my OPKs today too, and I'll do them until I get a positive, so I'm hoping I don't miss it. As long as I don't OV next week, I'll be happy. I'm not gonna be home 2 nights next week, so that would lower my chances.

Hope everyone is well!

So, my hubby just put a damper on my day. We have not been using protection for the past 3 months, but during the times that I would've been Oing I constantly felt like my hubby was "too tired" or "I'm not in the mood." I felt like he was avoiding me (despite his insistence that he doesn't know when I ovulate). Anyway, tonight I was joking around about "getting his boys ready for baby-making." Then I said something on the lines of, "You don't want to make babies with me?" I asked this b/c of his lack of response from the first comment. He said, "no." I am so sad. He then said, "It's not like I don't ever want to have another baby." I left the room. I have no idea where this is coming from. Like I said before, it's not like we are doing anything to NOT have a baby...but everything is different w/ both parties involved want the same thing ya know? After my two MCs I want nothing more than to be pregnant again!!! For women, I think being pregnant after a MC brings some type of healing in more ways than one. Yes, it brings about stress and yes, you could MCing again, but having a healthy pregnancy I think brings so much healing to the body, soul and mind. I'm so sad now. I think it's because of this stupid trip his parents invited us on....we are going to PUnta Cana in March. He's afraid that if we get pregnant we can't go. Grr...he can be so selfish sometimes.

Excuse my rant...HOpe everyone is well.

I'm so sorry hubby was like that. :hugs:

My DH just wasn't want sex. It's hard to get him to want it, especially during the times we need to. He just says he doesn't feel like it. So, I practically have to force him to when I get a positive OPK, or the few days leading up to what I think will be a positive OPK.

Dimples, I'm so sorry that happened! :hugs:

I know it is a terrible feeling. DH and I spent a couple of months on opposite sides of the issue and it was so hard! We had a long conversation about it, in which I promised that this would be the last baby for us, and then I think he felt better. He probably thought I would want to keep having kids forever. And I probably would, had it not been for the issues we're having now... Now, I know my body is done.

I think if the two of you have a conversation about it, you can probably come to some kind of agreement about what you both want for the future. But I totally agree with what you're saying. If you have suffered a loss, you want to be pregnant again more than anything.

tweak~ that must be hard sometimes. For me anyway, "forced" sex is never very good sex. I find the best sex is when I've had a few drinks. lol :)

Littlebird~ thanks, I just felt like he was ok w/ everything, until his parents sprung this trip on us..which I'm REALLY excited about, but having a baby is more important to me. this is the last month that if we were to get pregnant we would not be able to go on the trip...so maybe next month he will be more "into" it. I know he wants this trip as well. The resort we are staying at looks amazing...but that's only a week whereas a baby is a lifetime!!!

Like I said before, there is no protection....trying to leave the situation in God's hands for His plan is far greater than mine and far greater than Punta Cana! :)

How are you ladies doing? Little bird, I've been thinking of you, b/c I know how bad you would like to be feeling symptoms right now!!!

Yes, it makes sense with the dates and waiting another month, but I agree that it is torture to have to wait any amount of time to TTC. I'm sure things will work out the way they're supposed to.

I had a little bit of cramping again tonight. Nothing major, and hardly noticeable. But I wish things would ramp up already! :)

Good luck with O tweak, hope you get that positive opk soon.
Wow so many coming up to testing -good luck! Am looking forward to joining the next wave of bfp's!
Dimples, sorry your dh has said that, seems like it's come from no where if you are not using protection? I hope you have a talk and are both on the same side. :hugs:
mrs J, I hope you get 2 lines today, you too LB.
Afm, 5dpo, I actually had to check that as thought I was only 4! Days are going quickly!! I have 2 more spots today, to add to the one I got yest, having lots of umm sensations down low, I can't call them cramps as it's more like a feeling, also nausea is back this morning!
Good luck everyone.xx

morning....well i took temp this morning as usual & it was pretty high,entered it on FF & they are saying now that i must have ovd on cd8!!!!!! that cant be right surely???? i normally have cramps around ov & i havnt had positive opk yet...OH bought me a bottle of wine last night & i have a bit of a headache this morning,i was just wondering if alcohol affects temps???
im a bit fed up now as we have been waiting to dtd all week & now it seems we may have missed it altogether....:growlmad:xx

Dimples I am sorry to hear that your hubby is on a downer at the moment. I agreed to wait until January to start trying with my partner. It was the longest 12 months of my life. Then when the Christmas / New Year ovulation came round he stalled that month, I cant remember what that excuse was, then he suddenly developed a cold in Januarys ovulating and acted like he was dying, then he couldnt do anything in Februarys as he had intentionally overdone it at the gym... I was furious, I had already waited 12 months and then he stalled it for another 3. Eventually he gave in in March and we got a BFN which must have reassured him!! April he gave a pathetic excuse about not wanting a xmas baby as it will be expensive and will work out badly for work commitments when the baby would be due, we ended up somehow with a BFP despite a sex ban in the usual ovulation week, we miscarried a week later, we then got a BFN in May and then got a BFP this month! So, I guess this little saga is my advice saying that he may come round, get past the no-go dates for the trip and he may get back on board with it all xxxxxxx

For the 5 week ladies, my symptoms have dropped off these past few days too, nothing but sore boobs when prodded. I even did a test this morning to make sure it was still there and hadnt evaporated!! I have never got past today without miscarrying so I am on edge anyway. So reassuring that everyone symptoms have dropped off at the same time :thumbup:

As for the midwife, my surgery's reception desk wont let you go earlier than 8 weeks, I cant even get past them to the doctor or midwife to ask directly!!!!! I do have an apointment for 13th July, keeping it all crossed we make it that far!!

ZoMo...Sending you positive vibes over these couple of tricky days and :hugs:

Dimple...sit down and talk, lay your cards on the table and please carry on communicating :hugs: I know it's hard, my OH refuses to DTD on demand so I'm now having to completely take a back step about it all. :hugs:

Moonbeam...no idea as I don't temp sorry :hugs:

All those in the TWW...good luck

All those in the run up to O...happy :sex:

All you preggos...make the most of the lack of symptoms because for sure, I'm going to remind you of this time when your toilet hugging :haha:

AFM, love not knowing EXACTLY where I am in my cycle and not POAS! I really am taking a back seat for the next couple of months. With my due date looming, I'm not prepared to let myself stress anymore than I have been.

Have a lovely weekend all :flower:

XxX

Morning all
Hi Zomo - i think it is quite common to feel that way week 5, Im positive everything is just fine for you and all the other recently preggers girls, PMA all the way

well i started bleeding today and lightly cramping today.. not sure if AF or not - last AF was 33 day cycle and this one would be 25 days
Was taking Agnus Castus though so maybe this has caused it.
Also am only having light cramps and woke up at 3am and again at 6am feeling so dizzy and sick, felt like i was going to faint lying down.
I took an IC and it has the faintest of shadows on it which i am calling an evap.
I am defintely going to see the doctor and am out for this month
how frustrating

good luck to everyone else and i hope to see your BFP's soon !!

DT...don't count yourself out just yet, a couple of the ladies got shadows on IC's thinking they were evaps but were actually their BFP's. Test again tomorrow :hugs:

XxX

So, my hubby just put a damper on my day. We have not been using protection for the past 3 months, but during the times that I would've been Oing I constantly felt like my hubby was "too tired" or "I'm not in the mood." I felt like he was avoiding me (despite his insistence that he doesn't know when I ovulate). Anyway, tonight I was joking around about "getting his boys ready for baby-making." Then I said something on the lines of, "You don't want to make babies with me?" I asked this b/c of his lack of response from the first comment. He said, "no." I am so sad. He then said, "It's not like I don't ever want to have another baby." I left the room. I have no idea where this is coming from. Like I said before, it's not like we are doing anything to NOT have a baby...but everything is different w/ both parties involved want the same thing ya know? After my two MCs I want nothing more than to be pregnant again!!! For women, I think being pregnant after a MC brings some type of healing in more ways than one. Yes, it brings about stress and yes, you could MCing again, but having a healthy pregnancy I think brings so much healing to the body, soul and mind. I'm so sad now. I think it's because of this stupid trip his parents invited us on....we are going to PUnta Cana in March. He's afraid that if we get pregnant we can't go. Grr...he can be so selfish sometimes.

Excuse my rant...HOpe everyone is well.

I'm sorry hun :( I know exactly what you mean when it's one thing to be "whatever" about it and another thing to be on board and actually aiming for the same goal.. and when it comes to baby making~ it certainly is pretty darn important to have both on board. So you guys had made the decision that if you got pregnant this month, then you wouldn't go to Mexico? Like this was the last month?? I can see if that's the case why he'd maybe avoid getting you preggo this month even though that TOTALLY sucks. I would for sure be bothered.. but I understand his reasoning. I had to have a serious convo with Brock @ the beginning of "trying" to conceive- I told him- he needs to step up the sex a notch and be prepared to "TRY" if he really wants this! I hope you guys can come to an understanding together hun :hugs: I definitely agree that having another baby can surely help with recovering from a MC.. I think it leaves an empty void until that happens~ At least it does for me. :flower:

Dimples... I am sorry for your DH's attitude. Next march is a long wait...my love to you.

Zomo, I am 4 weeks and really feel great and only a cramp here and there. This is the "faith" time where we just have to believe little bean is growing as s/he should...

I had a dream last night that my progesterone caused me to grow eyebrows on my eyelids. I was trying to shave them and my DH keep poking me in the side and I was getting so annoyed...

morning....well i took temp this morning as usual & it was pretty high,entered it on FF & they are saying now that i must have ovd on cd8!!!!!! that cant be right surely???? i normally have cramps around ov & i havnt had positive opk yet...OH bought me a bottle of wine last night & i have a bit of a headache this morning,i was just wondering if alcohol affects temps???
im a bit fed up now as we have been waiting to dtd all week & now it seems we may have missed it altogether....:growlmad:xx

Alcohol can definitely affect temps. I discarded two high temps on my chart this month for that reason.

I had a dream last night that my progesterone caused me to grow eyebrows on my eyelids. I was trying to shave them and my DH keep poking me in the side and I was getting so annoyed...

:saywhat: :haha: I don't have hair there yet, but it's growing fast everywhere else from the progesterone. :)

thanks ladies for your support! I mentioned something to him today and he said that he's thinking more a couple of months because he said that the last year I have either been pregnant or getting over being pregnant, and he feel like the last few months things have finally been "Normal" and he would like to keep it that way for just a little while longer. This month would be the last month that if we got pregnant we couldn't go on our trip in March, so I guess I can wait. Plus, he was trying to be sweet and not an a$$ about it, as I originally was thinking.

He took myself and our son on a boat ride tonight. My little guy loved the boat! And now he's making Chicken Quesidilas so he's alright in my book...tonight anyway. :)

Oh and yes, I agree with little bird alcohol can and will effect your temperature. Typically, it raises your temperature hence why some people get hot and flushed when you drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->