~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

well i think im out.....im in the vilest mood today & have a banging headache!!
i just know that cowbag:witch:is imminent.
going to NTNP next month as i cant deal with my body playing tricks on me. FXD for all still in the race xx

MB... You're still only 10 DPO so don't count yourself out yet hun :hugs:

Jen and Cornish... Thinking positivity for you both today :hugs:

XxX

i know....your right, though i did cave & test:bfn: of course.....will hang in there till friday, but i think i know just from my bad mood. xx

Moonbeam still every chance for you, you can't say you're out until you've at least tested!

Fizzio and cornish goood luck at your scans :hugs: please update us when you can!

Afm- I look like i'm permenantly wearing a white tank top tshirt thanks to the sunburn, had crappy sleep and had to pee about 4 times last night which means i'm like a bear with a sore head today...caroline has her day in reception class today as a taster session so we're looking forward to that, as i can hopefully get a crafty nap in :thumbup:

Ladies I have good news :) I was so so so so scared this morning and initially nothing could be seem abdominally so had to go to the dreaded internal scan BUT then we saw our little bean and it's heartbeat!!! Measuring 8 + 1 at the mo so just about what I thought. I can't tell you how relieved I am. I feel in shock actually. I can't quite believe what I saw now but I do have a pic but TBH you can't really tell what it is!!!!!

Thank you all for your lovely messages and support. You ladies are just the best :) Does anyone know if my risk of MC is reduced now????

Cornish - sitting here biting my nails hoping you too are posting good news shortly.

UK ladies - it's hot out there again - lots of suncream needed again to avoid frying although it seems some of you did that yesterday - oops xx

Hello ladies, well epu saw a nice thick lining-their words not mine!! Said it was too early to see anything else but I have an appt for two weeks time. She did check computer though and hcg from Friday (11 dpo) was 151. So I'm very happy. Xxxx

Great news Jen, happy you've had a good morning.xxx

Excellent news ladies, jen from seeing a heart beat I think the mc rate goes down to about 5% looking good! Are you having a 12 week scan too?

Cornish glad your hcg numbers are looking so strong two weeks will fly and i'm sure you will see more then.

So happy for you both :happydance:

Fabulous news Jen and you too Cornish :yipee:

Just wanted to also say that your chances of mc after seeing a heartbeat lowers to 5% as Steph also said :hugs:

XxX

Thanks ladies, does anyone think my hcg is high?

Hey Cornish I found this
https://www.fertilinet.com/hcg_ levels_in_ pregnancy.htm

Thanks woody, according to that I'm over the average for twins! Please be a strong bean and not a bunch of molar cells invading.x

Ladies I have good news :) I was so so so so scared this morning and initially nothing could be seem abdominally so had to go to the dreaded internal scan BUT then we saw our little bean and it's heartbeat!!! Measuring 8 + 1 at the mo so just about what I thought. I can't tell you how relieved I am. I feel in shock actually. I can't quite believe what I saw now but I do have a pic but TBH you can't really tell what it is!!!!!

Thank you all for your lovely messages and support. You ladies are just the best :) Does anyone know if my risk of MC is reduced now????

Cornish - sitting here biting my nails hoping you too are posting good news shortly.

UK ladies - it's hot out there again - lots of suncream needed again to avoid frying although it seems some of you did that yesterday - oops xx

:yipee: that's GREAT news my dear! I'm glad it all went well!!!! :hugs:

And from what I understand- yes- the mc risk drops significantly once you see the HB.. and my doc also said the vast majority of mc happen by 7 weeks- which you are also past!! I'm sooo happy for you!

Too hot and sweaty, parking my ass for an hour and half and am not moving except to get iced drinks and pee

Just took DD to school and even with factor 50 on could feel my poor burnt skin tingling...ouccchh :cry:

Bring back the rain all is forgiven!

Rain here in Wiltshire! Muggy as ever though steph it's not nice. Should be a pregnant ladies ice cream service in this weather!x

Well af arrived for me :(
After all that great sperm thought for sure we had a chance and then af arrived :(
So going for my cd 3 appt. today at 3:30 and dh is going with me... he is very frusterated b/c he is going to be 31 this year and hes freaking out. lol... Im 25 and will be 26 this year and im trying to stay calm b/c getting upset is not going to help things out. I think that dh is getting upset b/c we are paying for everything out of pocket :(
So guess we will see if we can get a new game plan..
The first month we just did 50mg clomid, then 2nd month 50mg clomid and an IUI so who knows this month... really want to take femera but dont think we can afford it so guess we will see what they say today..

How is everyone else doing??
Hey BB glad to hear from you and keep up the pma! :)
Hey Dimples how are you doing??? where are you at in your cycle??
Praying July is the month for us that didnt get a BFP this cycle!!!

Sorry to hear af got you crc, hope all goes well at appt.xxx

Fizzio - glad your scan went well and that you got to see the heartbeat!

Cornish - glad your hcg levels are at a good place!

CRC - I posted in the other thread too, but I'm sorry you got your AF. Good luck at your appt.

AFM - I'm really feeling like I'm out this month, and I haven't even ovulated yet. Lines on the OPKs are still faint as ever. I can barely see a 2nd line. CM is creamy, milky, but not really EWCM yet. It's stringy a bit, but not EW. I hope I get a + OPK soon. We'll keep up with the BDing every other day this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->