~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

im saving myself til next week....may do a sneaky one on monday at 10dpo. trying not to get my hopes up as it was a big crash last month when i was convinced we'd scored. will keep you posted xx

LWood - hope you're ok and the spotting has subsided again. Fingers crossed for your scan on Wed

Moonbeam - fingers crossed for you when you cave and POAS!!

Cornish - hope you start sleeping a bit better hon and good luck for your scan on Monday.

Everyone else - hello!

I've got a scan on Monday when I'll be 8 weeks. Starting to feel very very anxious as is my DH. It was at our dating scan in March when we found out about our MMC and so the scan room holds only negative memories at the moment. It was such a devastating day and I so dont want to have the experience repeated on Monday. The abdominal scan became an internal scan and then the bad news was given. I SO hope that they can find this bean on the abdominal scan. If they say they need to go internal, I will freak out :( Please please please can it go well this time....

Fizzio - I'm sure everything will go well at your scan as you've had such strong pregnancy symptoms this time but I understand how nervous you will be. Hopefully this will be the start of the good experiences in the scanning room from now on :flower:

Moonbeam - looking forward to your test, hoping its your BFP, cornish needs some more company :thumbup:

AFM - feeling really dodgy again, just forcing myself to eat at the moment but not wanting to. Not feeling sick as such just my stomach feels bloated and uncomfortable all the time...its pants but I'm not complaining! :haha:

Congrats to Cornish on your BFP!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM - AF arrived on Tuesday and I fell in a heap. Didn't help that I had just been to see DH's stepsister and her cute bump after an opps moment. Why can't it be me?? Anyway enough moaning. PMA and on to a new cycle. Had a long chat to DH about things and he is on board to take some vitamins and really wants to know when O is due so we can bd at the right times. Otherwise going to start planning our overseas holiday for April next year. Something exciting to look forward to.

Still spotting. Would it be implantation this far out?
I dont feel like I need to go to ER just yet. I am going to try to bump my appt up. Trying not to totally freak.

I am concerned about Babybaba...

I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for the good vides, thoughts and prayers.

....then I slept. Lol Cornish.

Thanks ladies for your twin support. This will have to be done in secret as hubby, wouldn't have sex w/ me then if he knew we might have twins. :)

Lwood....I'm sorry you are still spotting. That's scary. I hope it stops soon!

So, (TMI warning) but had a strange CM happening today. Got up this morning, and noticed a lot of creamy white CM and then when I went around my cervix out comes more EWCM. Now I had EWCM on Tuesday and Wednesday and lots of Ovulation pains, nothing to speak of on Thursday/Friday and then today I've had an increase in CM and EW again. Confused.

Good luck Moonbeam! 10dpo is a great time to test IMHO! :)

Fizzio~ I know what you mean about getting through THAT appointment- my "big" one was when I first saw the HB and then again @ 7w5d... I made it through and I truly believe you will too hun! :hugs:

MsMouse~ that's great that your DH is on board.. some are not- and it's really the most important thing! I immediately had my DH start taking vitamins and I have NO doubts that it helped! He took a multi, 50mg of zinc, omega 3, 200mg of pycegenol, royal jelly, and 800mg of folic acid.. his numbers and quality improved dramatically and I seriously attribute my BFP to him taking those things!

Lwood.. I hope the spotting eases up for you... I know it's nerve wracking and hopefully it goes away ASAP so you can enjoy the pregnancy! :hugs:

Dimples~ I always had VERY conflicting things happen with CM.. I assuredly had it in March the week before I o'd.. in April- when I got my bfp- it wasn't as clear cut and obvious.. so while it's a great tool- I wouldn't depend on that to be the sole indicator of anything! Like in Jan- when I got my BFP- I had A LOT more- this time around when I got my BFP- I was dry!!! :shrug: That's one of the reasons I thought I was OUT- bc it was sooo different than Jan.. so just goes to show!!!

Thanks Jen, I'm hoping our scans are perfect, you'll see so much more! I'm really nervous too, keep thinking these hpts are playing tricks on me.

Moonbeam and steph, yes I could do with more company, these early weeks are tough!

MsJmouse, sorry af got you, sounds like you have a great pma for this cycle.xx

BB-where are you? Hope you are doing ok?

Lwood, thinking of you. Hope it stops but from research it's quite common.

Dimples, cm always confuses me but I had bouts of ewcm before O, think my body got ready to O but then didn't a couple of times each cycle.

Hey Holly.x

Afm, I'm still getting a brown watery discharge, was freaked out yesterday but feeling better today. Hpt is darker this morning and longing for my scan and bloods tmrw!xxx

Hello everyone

Lwood i'm sure your spotting is nothinngg to worry about and hopefully your scan this week will confirm that.

Where is babybaba? :hugs:

Cornish i'm sure you're on the implantation bleed wagon don't worry its so common!

Dimples and mrsj good luck and :dust: for this cycle!

Hey everyone!
I'm so sorry I've been missing in action, for some reason I just couldn't face the thread, I kinda felt like I was letting you all down by going through this, as I know seeing someone else possibly have a mc is the last thing we all want to see or believe could happen!
( hope that makes sense)
but i've wised up and I'm back no matter what, ( got a lovely MSG from lwood! :hugs: thank you honey)

I'm still spotting very lightly - always brown, it is very frustrating and I really hate it, but I'm trying realllly hard not to worry about it until I have to, I have a scan at 8.30am on friday 1st July, so only 5 days to go! Woop!! Hoping and praying that everything will be ok!! Plus on Friday I had my first morning sickness, well it was afternoon sickness and lasted about 45mins in waves, so was feeling a little bit more positive after that...
But will see what Friday brings until then I just need to be calm, as who knows what fri will bring and we will take it as it comes!

So i've caught up on the thread

Lwood, I'm so sorry your having spotting issues aswell!! What colour is the spotting, hoe many days has it been going on for now? Mine has been 7 days on and off, I hope your ok honey, I know how worrying it is!! But look how many people it has happened to on this tread alone, hanskiz and sthorpe both had spotting/bleeding and they are both fine!! :hugs:

hanskiz and sthorpe thanks so much for your positive experiences of spotting it's so nice to read that it's happened to others and they've been ok!! I've been a goodle whore LOL the past few days googling anything and Everything about positive spotting stories, when I shoulda came here as there is two very positive spotting stories! Hehe

moonbeam I feel like we have another bfp joining soon!!! Sounds very positive from what mrs hjo said!!! Wooop!!!

Cornish so glad your gettig all your tests done so quickly!! I know everything is going to go perfectly for you this time honey!! And it's scan day tomorrow!! Woop can't wait to hear all about it!!!

There was more i wanted to say but I'm having a mind blank! Lol
so to everyone else hugs and love to all!!
And I hope everyone is doing great!!
Bb

Hey BB! We missed you! :hugs:

I'm glad that your spotting hasn't got any heavier, thats a very good sign and hopefuly that scan will show a little jelly bean waving back at you! Maybe it will just be normal for you this pregnancy. Anyway whether its good news or not you need to be here you're a valued member of the group and you're not alone in this :hugs:

BB, glad you came on to say hi and great news that spotting isn't worse. Glad you have a scan soon, I'm a bit scared about tmrw but really trying to stay positive. Always here for you.xx

Omg I am so sunburnt! And I had factor 15 on. Must remember the sun is not my friend when preggo :(

Oh dear steph, ouch! I have been in as got too hot and dizzy, so lovely out there today.x

hiya all....hope eveyone is well & enjoying the sunshine (uk)
well ive decided im jumping on the 'whatever wagon' as from today,got myself a bit excited yesterday about feeling sicky & sore boobs so im preparing myself for next week.
i was so disappointed last month & i really dont want to go there again - sooooo im stepping away from the pee sticks & letting mother nature do her work.....(until wednesday maybe???) ha ha xx

Fizzio...thinking of you tomorrow...all will be ok and we are all there with you :hugs:

Cornish...same for you hun...I reckon it's your beanie burying in deep :thumbup:

BB...:hugs: and Friday will soon be here :hugs: Steph is right, the whole point of setting up this thread was to support each other through the good and bad times regardless. We have all been down that crapy road together and we will all walk the next roads together too :flower:

LWood...hope your spotting is easing up and I hope you can get sen by some one soon to give you some positive reassurance :hugs:

Steph...tut tut suncream in a higher factor for you now :haha:

MB...good for you being back on the whatever wagon..this is such an emotional roller coaster in the second part of the TWW :grr: whatever happens..we are all with ya

MrsJ..started the soy yet? Did you get to the water park?

MsJMouse...good to see you back and positive again :hugs: good that you have something to look forward to regardless of the TTC outcome, life does have to go on :hugs:

Holly and Hannah...good to see your pregnancies going from strength to strength :happydance:

ZoMo...hope you are ok hun, you haven't been on for a while :hugs:

:hi: to anyone I have missed...sorry :wacko:

AFM...had a lovely weekend away, a bit fried but was all worth it. Now trying to catch up with everything :rofl:

XxX

Hey ladies. :flower:

Hope you are all doing well?

Managed to avoid the sunburn (used kiddie 50+ sunscreen) but am still pretty frazzled!

I won't be around much for the next week as it's a super busy one so just wanted to wish you all the best for the week ahead. I shall look forward to catching up with you all when I have time to sit down again!!!

Big :hugs:

Hannah...enjoy your weeek..ten weeks already eh :happydance:

Cornish...I've added you to the front page :flower:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member