~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Thanks tweak, you are so not out- keep going! I O on cd23, and the milky cm is a gd sign, hopefully you'll get your pos opk and ewcm in the next couple if days.xx

Cornish and Fizzio, Wonderful news!!

CRC, I am so sorry about AF...

AFM, no blood this AM! Waiting on doc to call me back to see if he wants me in today or just wait till Wed. I am afraid bean will be too small to see or too small for HB. I don't want these things to mess with my mind.

Thanks lwood, hope dr says all is good and scan on we'd shows you lots, it's so hard to see them this early!

My good news wasn't that good, full story in journal but basically hosp gave me an old hcg result. So I was not at 151, results aren't in yet :(

Oh no Cornish. I always forget to look at journals... I pop into yours.

Thanks Cornish! Of all the Googling I've done in the past couple days, I have heard the creamy CM is a good thing and that OV should be right around the corner. I can only hope and pray so.

LWood - glad your bleeding has stopped!

Fizzio... great news :hugs:

Cornish... :hugs: Im glad your scan went well.. Im sure your hcg numbers are good as well if the sonographer said you have a good lining.. :hugs: keep us posted :hugs:

BabyBaba... Friday will be here soon enought, :hugs:

LWood...hope the spotting stays away :hugs:

Steph... sorry for the sunburn, it sucks.... bring on the rain... :hugs:

MoonBeam/Tweak...FXed for you :hugs:

CRC, sorry the witch got you :hugs:

:hi: MsJMouse/Holly/Hannah/MrsJ... hope you're all doing well :hugs:

:hi: to anyone I have missed... :hugs:

afm: cd6 for me and only spotting. I took my first temp today yay.... I have to go in for 7dpo blood test so Im really hoping I don't O later in my cycle..... after the blood draw I make an appt with the FS to go over tests and see what's going on with me... he will either tell me it's me or not and if not, he will have DH go in for SA... and then we'll take it from there.

Crc sorry af arrived :hugs:

Tweak hope you get a good opk soon bbut if you keep BDing every other day you've got a good chance of catching that egg!

Lwood glad the spotting has eased, hopefully you will have a good scan on wednesday and be reassured!

Afm - feeling so very blah right now can't wait to see my little nugget in three weeks and i've got my baby naming book down and had a flick through...i'm feeling brave :haha:

Thank you for all your lovely messages. I'm still in shock but so pleased xx

Hi All!

I have just read 20 pages to catch up so forgive me if my brain is all of a muddle and I cant remember who has posted what!! Lots of love to you all :)

I have been quiet for a while. After having no symptoms last week, this week I have had some painful cramping which terrified me. It is normally to my far right and I was concerned that it could be ectopic or something was wrong. I went to a very snotty GP who prodded me and said he was not 'unduly worried' and that if it got worse I should go back. He thought it could be pain from things moving about and stretching against a pulled stomach muscle from my riding accident a month ago (before I knew I was pregnant). This kinda calmed me down a bit. It has been okish since.

I am nervous as I wont get a first scan to even see if there is a heartbeat until at least 12 weeks as my GP wont even give me a first appointment until nearly 9 weeks (13th July). Unfortunately as this is my first that has carried past 5 weeks I have no idea how this all works. I get the idea my GP surgery thinks I am paranoid.

I have also been locked in a battle for 2 weeks with my d*ck of a boss who is insisting that I do 70 hours of night shifts (7x 9-10 hour shifts in a row) starting friday. I have been between him, occ health, HR, and my GP who wrote a note recommending my hours are altered, and work are still insisting that I do the nights despite me telling them I am absolutely exhausted. I had said I would do 7x 1800-0300 so I at least get to bed at a more reasonable time than the usual 7am finishes. This is apparently not good enough. The boss's attitude is that I chose to get pregnant so I have to still do everything expected of me despite any detriment to my health (and that of the baby) that I am raising. And that as I am past 5 weeks when I lost the last two (I am only at 6 weeks) that everything must be ok this time. I am thinking of going off sick and then they wont get anything out of me!

On the more positive side, I am thrilled to be in a huge amount of pain with my boobs and feeling nauseous in waves throughout every day, so I am hoping that all is going to plan - fingers crossed!

Zomo, sorry to hear your boss is still being an ass, I think you've been very reasonable, just go sick and he'll realise he's being silly-maybe, men don't realise sometimes!
Can you not beg for a scan? Or say you need one as going crazy? You sound like you have great symptoms so I'm hoping that's reassuring you.

Afm, no results until morning.x

Lisa...thank heavens the witch finally arrived and you can get some help/answers now :hugs:

CRC...so sorry AF came :hugs: fingers are crossed for next cycle :flower:

ZoMo...so glad to hear all is ok, was worried for a little while :hugs: sorry your boss o's being a dick, hope you manage to ge something sorted sooner rather than later. Are you in the UK or overseas?

:hugs: and :flower: to everyone

XxX

Awh, crud. I'm sorry Cornish, that you gotta wait till the morning. I'm sure all is fine :hugs:

Thanks for all the thoughts ladies. I think the reason why I'm giving up, is I'm not having as much OV cramps as last time. It really hurt the past 2 times; felt like someone was squeezing my ovary. BUT, I can't give up hope. I go to bed every night imagining a picture of a BFP or "Pregnant" on a digi. I'm hoping all those thoughts will help me.

Thankyou Cornish and Never, I am in the UK, in Wiltshire. I said to my partner I may bypass my doctor's surgery who are useless and ring the hospital directly tomorrow for some advice on how far along women usually are when they have their first scans? Lots of ladies on this thread seem to have got scans fairly early on although I dont know the individual histories. The doctors wouldnt even see me when I was miscarrying - they just told me I was 'a statistic' and try again. Am thinking of moving doctor's surgeries!

ZoMo, Can you get a new doctor? I only had one MMC and I am able to go for an early scan. Or can you buy a doppler? I am also sorry about your boss. You have given him options and I think you are being more than fair!

I hope things start easing up for you so you can enjoy this time with your little bean.

Fizzio~So happy to hear about your US! That's wonderful news and what a relief!

Cornish~ HCG levels sound great! and yeah, not much to see at 4 weeks.

From my knowledge, 6 weeks is when the baby's heart first beats...so u may or may not see it. I think Lwood, you were wondering about that.

ZoMo~ I am sorry you having so much stress with your boss. What do you do for a living? 70 hrs for a non-preggo person is even a lot to ask of someone!!!

CRC~ Sorry AF came. I know you were super hopeful this time around! Thanks for asking about me.

AFM... I am on CD 20, possibly 5/6dpo. I had EWCM on tuesday and wednesday last week, and then it was gone on Thursday/Friday. I also had really strong Ov pain M-Wed. By evening Wed. it was gone, so I'm thinking maybe I ovulated after the pain stopped? So Wed??? Not sure though.
Saturday and today I've had lotiony, stringy, EW like CM again....so not sure what's happening. Been pretty tired the last couple of days as well. We BDed like rabbits last week! Sunday, Monday, Wed, thursday, and Saturday!!! :blush: So our chances are great this month! We shall see...I hate symptom spotting though. I really do...need to stop! lol.

Hey Dimples, all back on track with your man then? I think he was wanting a break not so long ago? Apologies if I have mixed you up with someone else?

I am a police officer, my boss thinks that by restricting me from dealing frontline with criminals is the extent to which the organisation should stretch until baby makes an appearance. I think he and I are going to have a major falling out!!

Lwood, unfortunately I think it is my entire surgery who are useless there are about 10 doctors there so you never see the same one twice and I have not come across an understanding or interested one yet! I may enquire about moving surgeries tomorrow!

Oh and I was looking up dopplers earlier but I think from what they say I need to be about 10 weeks before I could hear anything babywise? I would love any advice from ladies who have used them before?

Hi all, just catching up on the posts before I leave for my holiday tomorrow
Can anyone help ?
went to see the GP today re: painful cramps after O and heavy periods with spotting before my period following my MC in Feb and I have been prescribed Norethisterone, 5mg 3x per day, to regulate my body and to use condoms for 3 months to get my cycle back.
The problem is that i know i am ovulating regularly on Day 14 and i cannot wait a further 3 months - it has already been 3 months since the MC and I am 30 in 2 weeks and want this more than anything.
Does anyone have any experience with this ?
xxx

Dt sorry no expperience with northeisterone (sp?) I can understand your reservations. Maybe you should research the drug and what it does and then come to a decision about whether to take it or not.

Zomo- i'm sure that your boss could be more flexible if he wanted to and I think working 70 hours a week is too much for a newly pregnant person regardless of previous losses. Obviously front line policing is too dangerous but there must be loads of things you could do in a more reasonablle hour. I know that employers have to do an assessment for preggos so perhaps you coulld raise it when that happens. If all else falls take some sick leave, they can't discriminate for preggo related ilness. In my first pregnancy before I left work I had from week 12 to when my maternity leave started at week 28 on the sick because I was so ill. I would definitely change doctors and complain about the treatment you have received to your local PCT's patient liason service (they can aso help you switch)

AFM - off to bed sorry if I haven't replied to you specifically my brain is fried and I have a tiredness headache :dohh:

:hi: Hi ladies!

I think this is the longest I've been away :haha:

Fizzio~wonderful news!!:happydance:
CRC~ sorry the witch got you! FX for July! :hugs:
LWood~ FX for you too hun :hugs:

ZoMo~ Wow, your boss is such an A hole!:growlmad: I hope he comes around:hugs: As for your doc, sounds like another A hole! Can you switch? I would!! Good luck with both :hugs:

Never~ No I have not started soy, I totally forgot about it! I don't even know what CD I am on.. maybe 7 or something? Not sure when I would take it on a 37 day cycle. Yes, we went the waterpark saturday and is was miserably HOT (like 110 degrees)! And crowded. And full of idiots. :wacko:We were all exhaused and DH and I had a lazy sunday with a nice big nap!:sleep:

Dimples~ Hopefully you caught that eggy!! FX for you! :hugs:

Tweak~ PMA to you!!!! :hugs:

DT~ all I have for you is lots of :hugs:

steph~ sorry to hear about that burn! OUCH!

Cornish~ I hope you get some good news about you levels! I'm sure all is well:hugs:

Okay, I think I got everyone! If not, I'm so sorry but I think of all of you ladies often! I'm still on the whatever wagon. The witch finally left officially today. That was the longest she's been around and she was a PAIN! I still have cramps, so weird. Maybe I just need some :sex:

I can't remember who said they'd be 30 soon? I'm in the same boat, I'll be 30 in September and I soo hope I'm knocked up by then!! FX!!

Have a lovely evening ladies~ :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->