~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Cornish! So glad everything went well at the scan I cant wait for your next one!! Hehe

Crc sorry about af turning up, but it just means your little bean is sitting waiting for you!! Fingers crossed for this cycle! Do you have a plan of attack for this cycle?

Lwood, sooo glad your spotting has stopped Hun!!! Not long to go until your scan!!! I'm sure everything will be great!!! And I can't wait to hear all about it come Wednesday!!!

Afm, my spotting stopped last night, ironically it was after DH and I dtd I went to the loo And had nothing on the TP, apart from the obvious! Rofl!!! Lol ;) woke up in the morning, had nothing, and nothing the whole day!!! Sooo pleased about that, and on another note, I'm starting to "feel" pregnant, and I'm really enjoying it....feeling a lot calmer and at ease, especially since the spotting stopped, but even in the last day or two I've been feeling a lot calmer about the whole thing...which is great...

Just wanted to check in with you all before bed,
Much love to everyone,
To those in the two wishing you lots of lucky and sticky baby dust!!!
Those waiting to ovulate, get in it and enjoy the bd!!! Cos once you get your bfp if younger anything like me it'll take a while to feel comfortable dtd again soon""

My poor hubby, has went without since we got our bfp in 12th June, and it was really hard, we BOTH wanted to, if anything I think I wanted it more than him!! Lol but we were both terrified of hurting the little bean, and then the spotting started etc,,,
Well last night he was massaging my soulders as ive been a it tense, and one thing led to another!! Lol was great and long overdue, Im glad we are out of the bd drought now!!! Hehehe

And all my pregger ladies, please when you go pee tonight do one for me, so I don't have to get up in the night!! Lol

Xoxo

Well went for my cd3 scan today and guess what...
I have a cyst on my left side... he didnt tell me how large but hes like we cant medicate you this month :(
He said we could still bd this cycle as planned but no IUI or clomid for me..
Im really sad but at the sametime im okay with it... as long as it disappears on its own... i do not want to have to take birth control next month... so please pray for me that this cysts goes away .....
ugh what a day!

ZoMo~ you are right, he does still want the break...he doesn't pay attention to my cycle, and I don't inform him. He doesn't ask. lol. So...I figured since he's not all that concerned, I'm not going to stop us from having sex when the time is right! Is that wrong? :haha: Wow, police officer is hard core for a pregnant lady! You be careful young lady! :)

CRC...sorry to hear about the cyst! I hope it goes away quickly. I had a cyst a few years ago the size of a baseball!!! It went away on it's own thankfully! I was so nervous about it exploding! Well, at least you can still try this month! That is a positive thing.

not only do I have the increase CM, but I've been having sharp twinges in my abdomen, bloating, and gas....so I'm almost bummed that I'm feeling all this right now at 5 dpo, b/c I really wanted a glass of wine! To have a glass or not???

Dimples~ I don't think having ONE glass is going to be the end all, be all.. besides- you don't "Share" anything with the baby until the baby has implanted- and if you are 5dpo, that's unlikely! Now, I wouldn't go get drunk.. but I think having one glass is just fine! :hugs:

And yay for being sneaky about the sex! :winkwink:

Babybaba~ I'm glad the spotting has eased up for you!! :hugs:

babybaba glad things are settling down....
dimples i caved & had a small rose wine last night after a crappy day convinced im out anyway so i was like what the hell.....ill probably spend the rest of the week fretting about it now though...
on a lighter note OH is taking me on a date tonight:winkwink: think he knows im a bit fed up - bless him xx

Ah Dimples, I am all in favour of letting the men live in blissful ignorance!! Its not wrong, he fully knows the 'risks'!!!!!! :thumbup: And enjoy that wine now. I still have an almost full bottle of rose in the fridge which has been calling me since this stress with my boss, obviuosly I wont touch it but I wish I had enjoyed it whilst I had the chance!!!!

CRC my friend had horrendous pain when she first became pregnant and went to the doctor and hospital and they saw a large cyst next to her baby. It was about the size of an orange. They were having to consider surgery as the fear was that it would feed off the blood going to the baby and would cramp the space for the baby. This would have been around 6 weeks onwards. In the end they decided just to monitor it and after a while it began to shrink on its own and she had a bouncing baby boy a month ago! He is titchy as he wasnt due until this week but is totally healthy and gorgeous.

Babybaba, that is wonderful news!! :happydance: I'm so happy you finally "feel" pregnant, that's great!! :hugs:

Hope all of the preggie ladies are holding up and getting lots of morning sickness :rofl:

CRC~ Sorry to hear about the cyst. I've had a few of those and they all went away. Maybe this month will be your lucky month just relying on mother nature! :flower:

Dimples~ The wine is fine, I remember my doctor told me that it was at my first OB appointment. I have a friend who said all of her 3 kiddos are "margarita babies" :rofl: And of course, they are all healthy and beautiful :thumbup:

Moonbeam~ Have fun on your date!! :winkwink: Hubby and I need one of those soon!

Holly~ Happy 10 weeks (and 3 days!)! :hugs:

So a friend of mine from highschool just posted pictures of her new babie girl on FB. She is very adorable, and already has an older sister. Geez, I feel like I'm so behind! BUT, I've had a lot of fun and got to travel and be selfish and a little irresponsible at times :rofl: I just want to be able to post MY baby's picture soon :dohh:

I have a quick question~ anyone experience cramps even after AF has left? I've noticed that I have cramping quite frequently all month and I'm starting to get worried that maybe my Endo is returning.. Doc told me Dec 2008 (after laproscopy) to get pregnant within 2 years to avoid it coming back and I'm now past that deadline, so I guess I'm getting worried. I so do not want to have any more tests/procedures done, unless it's for pregnancy! Just growing frustrated with the cramps..:growlmad:

Have a wonderful day, ladies! :hugs:

I just found this thread! I hope it is OK if I'm in here. I want to follow everyone :flower:

Hi Girlnextdoor, welcome to the thread, lots of lovely ladies on here!

BB...glad the spotting has stopped and you managed a :sex: session...not long till Friday :hugs:

CRC...sorry they found a cyst :hugs: at least you can still TTC hun and you just never know :winkwink:

Dimples...good attitude to have hun, if he REALLY didn't want another child, he's bag up or not play :winkwink:

MB...sorry you had a crappy day :hugs: enjoy the date night tonight though :thumbup:

ZoMo...I'd go off sick hun...it's a ridiculous anount of hours to be working...even if not preggo :wacko:

MrsJ...I know it's hard seeing all the babies around and feeling like you're last on the list but it WILL happen, believe and have faith :hugs: as for possible endo sypmtoms returning, I would see your doc sooner rather than later so you can get checked out and not let it interfere with TTC :hugs:

GirlNextDoor (GND) :hi: and welcome hun. Of course you can hang out in here, I've seen you on MrsHJO's journal. We are all at different stages of either TTCAL or PAL so there is always support and we are all in it together :hugs:

Heather..hope you're feeling some relief hun...it's bloody quiet without you :haha:

Holly and Hannah...leading preggos :rofl: hope you're both ok

LWood..soon be scan day :hugs:

Cornish, WoodyA and Steph...you lot must be a kip somewhere :rofl: :hugs: though :flower:

Apologies if I have missed anyone :hugs:

AFM...just a moody, arsey PMS a coming blah head :haha:

XxX

Hello ladies, will have to catch up with you all when on laptop as seriously can't remember whats been written!
Just wanted to update you, hcg results are in, 11dpo was 67, 14dpo was 301, nurse is happy it's a normal rise!xxx

hi every1, i am 4 weeks 5 days pregnant and no constant morning sickness i just dont feel pregnant. is that normal? the most constant symptom i have is light cramping and i dont even know if it is a symptom.

NeversayNever, I have no idea how you keep up so thoroughly with everyone individually, its very impressive!! I am struggling to remember my own name at the moment!

Does anyone know any technical stuff about this site - my posts total are stuck at '44' and have been for aaaages despite me rambling on?

Hi sweetangel, make the most of not feeling anything, give it a couple of weeks and you may be feeling sick round the clock like me!! I am no expert whatsoever but I have read that some fortunate women dont get many symptoms at all. Mine dropped off almost completely in week 5 but came back with a vengeance this week! Light cramping is fine!!

@ZoMo, i feel so weird i actually want to feel sick...but it will give me peace of mind (had and incomplete miscarriage in april). an can u tell me how to get that chart thing you have taht count your baby's progress. thanks.

sweetangel, I understand how you feel, I do find feeling grim comforting as it reminds me all seems to be going to plan!! Everyone is different though so an absence of symtoms doesnt mean anything is wrong. When I lost mine I was having excrutiating cramps and spotting leading up to it so I would look at light to no symptoms as 'no news is good news'!

I saw the progress tickers on the other ladies' posts, all you need to do is click on mine and it will take you to the website where you can register all your details and create your own one, then copy over the signature bit to your profile on here. Shout if you get stuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->