~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

:hi: sweetangel..sorry for your loss but congrats again on your new pregnancy. Ask away with questions, that's why we are all here..to help and support each other and have a laugh along the way :flower:

ZoMo...I'm not a techy so can't help I'm afraid. I can only keep up to a certain degree on my phone which is most of the time. Long posts and remembering people is from reading back or having two windows open. :rofl: also, I'm not preggo so don't have baby brain :thumbup:

XxX

Hi sweetangel, make the most of not feeling anything, give it a couple of weeks and you may be feeling sick round the clock like me!! I am no expert whatsoever but I have read that some fortunate women dont get many symptoms at all. Mine dropped off almost completely in week 5 but came back with a vengeance this week! Light cramping is fine!!
It shows that you have 47 posts for me, which should be right because you made 3 posts after you said it was at 44. :shrug:

Hi Ladies,
I did enjoy a glass of wine after all last night. It's a white wine, with a sweet honey flavor to it...dessert wine pretty much. It was yummy. I only had one glass, and maybe I will have another tonight before anything 'crazy' happens with my body. hehe.

Neversaynever~ nice work on commenting on everyone! Hope you are having a great day!

Holly, I think you had a scan today too. I will have to go check your journal on how things went!

Welcome to the newbies! Sweet angel and Girl next door! Sweet Angel, I'm glad you are feeling well, but I understand your "need/wanting" to feel sick! There were a few women on here who felt no symptoms at 5 weeks, and then 6 weeks came about, and everything was all good! :sick:

Nice rise Cornish!!! That's great! Hope you are feeling at peace w/ those #s today!

MrsJ~ I was going to comment on something you said and can't for the life of me remember what it was! yikes...maybe I am pregnant. lol. Hmm...??? I even forgot to flush the toilet last night, who does that? :dohh:

Lwood~ glad you are feeling sick. lol.

Girlnextdoor - I have figured out the post calculator now. After I posted that, I posted in 3 other separate sections and it counted them. It just is not counting the posts I am putting in this thread. It seems to only count the first post I enter into any thread and nothing afterwards in the same thread.

Girlnextdoor - I have figured out the post calculator now. After I posted that, I posted in 3 other separate sections and it counted them. It just is not counting the posts I am putting in this thread. It seems to only count the first post I enter into any thread and nothing afterwards in the same thread.

that's really odd... that isn't how it should be.. you can try contacting an administrator to look into it.. Maybe post a question here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/

Mine updates after EVERY post which is how I think it's supposed to work :shrug:

Hi Ladies,
I did enjoy a glass of wine after all last night. It's a white wine, with a sweet honey flavor to it...dessert wine pretty much. It was yummy. I only had one glass, and maybe I will have another tonight before anything 'crazy' happens with my body. hehe.

Neversaynever~ nice work on commenting on everyone! Hope you are having a great day!

Holly, I think you had a scan today too. I will have to go check your journal on how things went!

Welcome to the newbies! Sweet angel and Girl next door! Sweet Angel, I'm glad you are feeling well, but I understand your "need/wanting" to feel sick! There were a few women on here who felt no symptoms at 5 weeks, and then 6 weeks came about, and everything was all good! :sick:

Nice rise Cornish!!! That's great! Hope you are feeling at peace w/ those #s today!

MrsJ~ I was going to comment on something you said and can't for the life of me remember what it was! yikes...maybe I am pregnant. lol. Hmm...??? I even forgot to flush the toilet last night, who does that? :dohh:

Lwood~ glad you are feeling sick. lol.

ooooh that sounds yummy! have a glass for me!

What I like- mixing some White Zinfandel, with peach schnapps & peach vodka- GOOD STUFF! :thumbup:

sweetangel, I understand how you feel, I do find feeling grim comforting as it reminds me all seems to be going to plan!! Everyone is different though so an absence of symtoms doesnt mean anything is wrong. When I lost mine I was having excrutiating cramps and spotting leading up to it so I would look at light to no symptoms as 'no news is good news'!

I saw the progress tickers on the other ladies' posts, all you need to do is click on mine and it will take you to the website where you can register all your details and create your own one, then copy over the signature bit to your profile on here. Shout if you get stuck!

ok...i fell asleep today for about 3 hours and when i woke up i was so dazed. i felt lightheaded....for a sec i didnt know where io was..i guess i fell aslepp reallll deep...how far along are you??

ok. i chose a ticker where do i copy the link to??? i cant figure it out...

Holly, thank you for the link! That zinfandel and peach schnapps and vodka sounds absolutely heavenly, its a real good job I cant go anywhere near any of it at the moment or I would be hitting the shops for the ingredients right now!

Sweetangel, I am 6.5 weeks now, have never made it past 5 weeks exactly before so I am into completely new territory and rely on the ladies on here who have already been there / are going through the same to keep me sane with my symptom paranoia!! They are wonderful ladies, have calmed me down plenty of times!!!

Holly, thank you for the link! That zinfandel and peach schnapps and vodka sounds absolutely heavenly, its a real good job I cant go anywhere near any of it at the moment or I would be hitting the shops for the ingredients right now!

Sweetangel, I am 6.5 weeks now, have never made it past 5 weeks exactly before so I am into completely new territory and rely on the ladies on here who have already been there / are going through the same to keep me sane with my symptom paranoia!! They are wonderful ladies, have calmed me down plenty of times!!!

If you blend it with some ice and some real peaches or some of those peaches that come in a cup (like where you buy applesauce) .. it is EVEN BETTER! YUMMMM!!! Jan 22nd.. it's on! :haha:

Yep I copied the 'BB' code from the site, then go to your profile, click on customize profile, edit signature and paste it into the box. That should work....fingers crossed!

Do you know Holly you are inspiring me to try and invent a non alcoholic version with non alcoholic wine, fruit juice, blended peaches and ice. I think that may be a little project for my day off tomorrow! I have been having major food aversions but you have got me practically dribbling at the thought of that!

:rofl: YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! I should totally be making a non-alcoholic version instead of pining for the regular one!!!

lol...if I dont' end up pregnant, I'm might just try the real one! Sry. ladies! :) Though it's not even 8:30pm here, and I can hardly keep my eyes opened! I haven't been this tired since I was getting bad side effects from blood pressure meds. Now, I'm on no meds at all....just very tired.
6dpo...I hear the ice cream truck! I want some! Wish my hubby didn't forget his phone! I'd ask him to pick me up some ice cream!
Hope everyone had a good day!

mmmmmm sounds delicious im with dimples if im out this weekend i shall have to indulge!!!!! xx

All sounds lovely if you like alcohol :haha: but I'm teetotal :dohh:

I don't fancy anything in particular lately, bloody boring person that I am!

MB...hopefully you'll have to wait several months before you can have that drink :winkwink:

It's hump day :yipee:

XxX

Ladies, please no more talk about cocktails :cry: i'm not a massive drinker but I used to love a cocktail on a hot summers day!

Sorry i've been so bad at keeping up the last couple of days i've been harrassed by the sandman! Too tired to think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->