~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

I'm not a big drinker either but when I do have a drink cocktails are always my choice!
In fact a had a few in this tww whilst on holiday!!

i cannot even bear the thought of even smelling alcohol...i am a big fan of vodka but not now its my enemy...thanks to all those who helped me with my tickers...:)...have a safe and blessed day ladies..i dont kno what time it is where you all are but it is 8:41 am in trinidad and i am sooooo sleepy though i woke up at 7...

Ladies,

:hi: I've tried to catch up, but there is just too much. :( I'm sorry sorry I have been missing in action the last few days... I have been deathly sick, and I'm not over-exaggerating. :( Anyway, just checking in and saying hello. I hope all of you are doing well.

Heather

Bleurgh, feel soooo sick today. Typical on my day off. To take my mind off it I have been out and about and then had some naughty time with my other half this afternoon. It did work temporarily then I had a sleep and woke up feeling mega grim. Told him having sex with him makes me want to puke, hahaha!!

:rofl: I was talking about this earlier this morning with my DH.

The man is CLEARLY in need and asking "how can he help" :rofl:

It's not that I don't WANT to.. it's that I feel :sick: ...

Hi everyone, still here feeling like crap and not complaining!

I watched baby hospitall that I sky plusssed today, big mistake, I was crying my eyes out...I just want to forget what I saw and go back to positivity!

Got horrible constipation the last two days too and windy pains, ouch!

Hi everyone, still here feeling like crap and not complaining!

I watched baby hospitall that I sky plusssed today, big mistake, I was crying my eyes out...I just want to forget what I saw and go back to positivity!

Got horrible constipation the last two days too and windy pains, ouch!

:hugs: I've recorded those and not had time to watch them...take it I shouldn't? You'll be fine with your little nuggets :hugs:

LWood...how did your scan go?

ZoMo...sorry you're OH makes you feel :sick: :rofl:

XxX

i c most of you (if not all) are further along than me. but...are any of you bloated. i like it though cuz it makes me look pregnant especially when i wear fitted tops..:happydance:

Oh yeah, VERY bloated from the beginning and still am...

I am also very bloated and huge....problem is that I'm not even pregnant :rofl:

XxX

They should seriously add a like button!!

hmm...well i am only about 92 pounds and 5 ft...so i am pretty small figured..so you all can only imagine how i look...dh rubs and plays with my stomach like its the baby he's playing with... he's sooo sweet..he always kissing it....:awww:

sweet angel, i have a friend who is tiny like you and she looked pregnant super early because she is so little she had nowhere to hide it. that is how she realized she was pregnant. her dh said "um, why is your stomach sticking out? i think you are pregnant." sure enough, he was right and she hadn't even missed her period yet!

Hope everyone is well :flower:

I took my OPK yesterday and it was MUCH darker then the rest of them. The earlier ones, I could barely see a 2nd line. This one was almost as dark as the control line. I'm praying I'm actually going to OV this cycle, cause I was afraid I wouldn't. Don't have the cramping that normally comes with OV, but who knows. Hoping that when I take my OPK today its darker. We can't BD tonight as DH is at school and won't be home till late. So hopefully we'll still have a chance with tomorrow and prob Friday. I'm soo hoping this will be it for us.

sweet angel, i have a friend who is tiny like you and she looked pregnant super early because she is so little she had nowhere to hide it. that is how she realized she was pregnant. her dh said "um, why is your stomach sticking out? i think you are pregnant." sure enough, he was right and she hadn't even missed her period yet!

yeh,,,well i havent told anyone that i am pregnant yet. so i am hoping to hide for atleast till my internal ultrasound on the 20th of july... we just dont want to tell every1 and then end up wit a mc and then hav 2 tell every1 d bad news....well atleast i found u ladies to talk to..because i cannot keep good news 2 my self...:hugs:

https://www.baby2see.com/development/week5.html

.hi ladies everyday i like to see what is goin on wit baby inside of me so today i came across this really nice site...hope it will be helpful 2 u all....lots of love...bye 4 now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->