~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Ooh good luck Tweak, jump on your chappie tomorrow and get stocked up with lots of lovely :spermy: !!

I wish I was a lovely slim lady and could see bloating and bumps but I am a plus size girlie and I reckon nobody will see anything on me til about 6 months!!! Lol!! My trousers are super tight the past few days though so I am def bloated. I just tell my bf that I have already created plenty of room for the baby to move into for its new home for the next few months with lots of insulation to keep it warm over winter!! :haha:

LWood...how did your scan go?

XxX

It did not go well. I won't talk about it here if you don't want. I don't want to be a downer or make anyone scared or sad.

Thank you for your love and support ladies.

Ooh good luck Tweak, jump on your chappie tomorrow and get stocked up with lots of lovely :spermy: !!

Thanks! I got a + OPK! It actually came up before the control line. I am so so so happy to have gotten a + OPK. Now, the big decision. Do I try and get DH to DTD when he gets home? I'm toying with the idea of begging him to do so. And then tmw and Fri if he's up for it. I just don't want to miss this chance if we have one.

LWood - I'm so sorry to hear the scan did not go well :( If you want to PM me and talk about, I'd certainly be there for you.

We are all here for you LWood :hugs: I don't think anyone would mind if you gave us an update here.

Praying for you, hun.

Lwood...:hugs: as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure the same goes for the others, we are all here to support one another. If you feel ok posting go ahead, you know it feels a smidgen better saying things out loud. If you're worried about offending people, you can put it in a spoiler in the go advanced options.

Don't know what happened at your scan but you don't sound ok so I'm sending you a huge hug :hugs: you can always pm me if you prefer :hugs:

XxX

Wow it is so hard keeping up with this thread especially as I am on the other side of the world and obviously not online at the same time (usually) as everyone else.

Lwood - hope everything is okay. I agree with Never - we are all here to support each other.

Moonbeam - how are things going?? Your temps still look good.

And now I can't remember after reading 15 pages what else I wanted to comment on :dohh: and I can't blame baby brain.

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone. I hope everyone is doing well.

AFM - just waiting for Ov to arrive. Should be due in about a week. Unfortunately ov is due when I am back oncall again so hopefully no phone calls in the middle of :sex: (that has happened before and it is not fun - especially as I then have to get my brain back in gear quickly to answer a technical question - it almost like being woken at 3am to answer a question about why the computer isn't working :wacko:)

I wish I was a lovely slim lady and could see bloating and bumps but I am a plus size girlie and I reckon nobody will see anything on me til about 6 months!!! Lol!! My trousers are super tight the past few days though so I am def bloated. I just tell my bf that I have already created plenty of room for the baby to move into for its new home for the next few months with lots of insulation to keep it warm over winter!! :haha:

well on the downside to the lovely bloating..its really hard to sleep at nite quite uncomfortable...i kno its really early still but i feel a difference around d pelvic region..its feel round and a bit firmer than usual...i remember the feeling from wen i was preggo b4....

Lwood.. I am soooooooo incredibly sorry it didn't go well.. and this small group of ladies isn't just some random group of ladies.. these are the ladies that you CAN feel free to share ABSOLUTELY everything!!! I send you lots of love and prayers and I hope you're ok! :hugs:

Thank you so much. I am sobbing as I read these...
He looked at the baby and said it was only a pole and should have a heartbeat by now but it didn't. He said he was 99% sure I would miscarry in the next few days if not tonight. He took bloods to check my levels to make him 100% sure so I am waiting on those results.

Yes, I am spotting but I have no pain and I have read several ladies didn't see a heartbeat at 5.5weeks. I am not totally giving up hope but I am petrified. I am just going to take care of myself as I have been because I am still pregnant and just see what the next few days hold.

If it wasn't for you all, I would be complete mess and feel so alone.

Regardless of what happens with me, I will keep up on this thread because I want to see some beautiful babies in Jan, Feb and March!

Much love

Lwood, I am so sorry your scan did not go well, but just to share, my dr didn't even think we would see a heartbeat as early as you went... Just a sac and yolk. Please don't give up. Praying you have a great outcome and... Btw, wish your dr was more optimistic for you.

Lwood~ I am sorry your scan did not go well! I hope your bloods prove everything wrong! I was 8 weeks when I went in for my scan, baby was measuring 6 weeks and there was super strong heartbeat, and the Dr. was really surprised to see it so early! So, 5.5 weeks is still really early!!!

So, I finding that I seem to be losing my mind lately. The other day I completely forgot what I was going to type on here, and that same evening I was picking-up downstairs and put my son's cup of milk in the refrig (so I thought). This AM I'm looking, looking for it...found it in the freezer!!! Went to bed early last night, will be heading up there soon...just wanted to check my threads. :) I'm hoping that my fatigue, my forgetfulness, bloating, sharp twinges, hungry all the time...is leading to good news!

LWood im praying for you...keep strong :hugs:
AFM....temp has plummeted today so old cowbag is gearing up for a visit,im kinda ok about it to be honest...i knew a day or so ago we were out so its come as no surprise.
im going to have a month of NTNP as im sick of that bloody thermometer!!!! & OH is working nights next week so it will be ov time by the time we see each other properly again & it will be nice to :sex: because we want to not because 'its time'.
we are off to a new turkish place tomorrow night so i may indulge in a cocktail or two.....
catch you all later xxxx

:hugs: Lwood - I hope your blood results come back more positive. I thought that 5.5 wks was super early for a heartbeat as well.

Lwood- please don't drop your hopes 5-6 weeks is still early to see a heartbeat and not all babies develop at exactlly the same speed. Ok so you've been spotting but thats not an indicator of miscarriage unless it gets worse. Your doc sounds unnecessarily negative imo :hugs:

You know I wonder why we put ourselves through these early scans sometimes and the unnecessary worry of seeing or not seeing things when everyone and every baby is different!

Lwood...I have a friend on another thread who went for a scan at 5w6d and there were two empty sacs...no pole...nothing. She was told to come back in a week but pe preapred. She went back and saw two beautiful HB's so please please try and stay positive. We all want to suppot each other :friends:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"