~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Haha Fizzio, I have no choice, I have to compromise but 7x 6pm-3am sounds a whole lot more do-able right now than 7x 10pm-7am's. No way in hell I could ever have stayed awake until 7am and I would have been exhausted - working until 7 (when at the moment I am in bed by 9pm) and then coming home to await morning sickness kicking in to spend the next few hours chucking up. Another bonus if this is approved is that I will get to work the first 4 hours in peace before my boss arrives!

LWood, you are in my prayers :hugs: I would fire your doctor. My doctor told us, when we MC, that he thought things didn't look right at our first scan, and DH and I were so upset and mad at him until we went in for follow up after D&C (we were too upset to think about it at the appt where we got the bad news) and asked him why he didn't tell us something was wrong during the first scan and he said, "because I have seen these things turn around many times and the baby ends up growing and being perfectly healthy and I didn't want to cause you any unneccesary worry or stress." I almost hugged him for saying that. So, FX that that is your situation. These things are always just an educated guess for them. I'm glad you are feeling calm and okay. :hugs: to you hun. We are all here for you, keep us posted.

ZoMo~ good news about Dickhead bossman! :thumbup:

Andrea! I'm so excited and happy for you! I posted in your journal already. :hugs: Thank you for introducing me to the whatever wagon, I hope I'm next! :happydance:

Everyone else, :hi: and hope you are all doing well! I love hearing about all this ms, it's wonderful news! :haha: Is anyone in the 2WW? Or are the rest of us non-preggers mostly waiting on O?

AFM, nothing new! Hubby just had oral surgery today and he's high as a kite! I had to drive him and now I'm working at home so I can babysit, as he is quite loopy. :rofl: So I guess that means no :sex: for me for a while, as he gets all paranoid about kissing me after dental work, he's so weird. I'm not supposed to ovulate for another 2 weeks, so I guess I'll let him off the hook..:haha:

Think I may go shopping around tomorrow to find some soy to start taking. Anyone know what US store might carry it? No time to order it off line.

Everyone else, :hi: and hope you are all doing well! I love hearing about all this ms, it's wonderful news! :haha: Is anyone in the 2WW? Or are the rest of us non-preggers mostly waiting on O?

I'll be in the TWW tomorrow! I'm feeling kinda down about it, since we didn't BD yesterday and I got a super strong positive OPK. We'll DTD tonight and tomorrow and hope we catch it.

Anyone else (preggers or not!) struggling with this UK heat? My bf came home this evening to see me cooking in just a top and knickers and just said 'oh my god what are you NOT wearing?!' I feel like I am going loopy, I swing minute by minute between hunger and nausea and then go strutting around the house, very undignified, with only half my kit on! Normally I can blame madness on the alcohol, now I shall have to blame it on the uncharacteristically warm british weather!

Go symptom spotting tweak, fxd you've caught that egg. Holly told me you O 24-36 hrs after opk is strong so tonight and tmrw will be great. Are you going to keep testing? I did the day later to check how long my positive surge was-mine was short, but you may want to check. Holly and others know loads more on opks than me, I only did them because they told me too (so felt like a naughty school girl typing that!).

Zomo, yes it's muggy and I hate it. Along with feeling huge with BBs like bowling balls, I'm sweaty all the time! Unfortunately a lit of the children from my school live close and often chat through the fence so I'm yet to stroll in knickers, but it sounds like a grand idea!!xx

Just wanted to say thank you for all the congrats from you lovely ladies...Heather...seriously I am preggo :rofl:

MrsJ...climb on that wagon babe...it does work...

ZoMo...hoipe you do stuff your boss

Will be back tomorrow...have a ton of threads to catch up on but hope you all have a lovely day...mine has been surreal for some reason :haha:

XxX

Well, I don't live in the UK, but it's 100+ degrees here in Southern California... :( And it's really hard dealing with that and having morning sickness at the same time.

Go symptom spotting tweak, fxd you've caught that egg. Holly told me you O 24-36 hrs after opk is strong so tonight and tmrw will be great. Are you going to keep testing? I did the day later to check how long my positive surge was-mine was short, but you may want to check. Holly and others know loads more on opks than me, I only did them because they told me too (so felt like a naughty school girl typing that!).

I'm gonna try so hard not to symptom spot and stay out of the TWW section of the boards. It drove me crazy last time!

With the first pregnancy, we didn't DTD the same day as the + OPK and we still got pregnant. So I'm hoping it's the same way this time. I wasn't gonna keep testing. I figured we'll BD tonight tomorrow and then skip one day and then again on Sunday. And that should be good hopefully.

Still having somewhat cramping in my left side, but definitely not as bad as my last two times. Having slight cramping in my right side too actually. I took tomorrow off work, so I have a 4 day weekend. Gonna relax some and catch up on some TV. I need a long weekend to chill out.

Hi ladies!!

Sorry that ive not been round for a while, another close friend of mine found out she was expecting after one attempt during the first month of trying and its just killed me!!

I have though been stalking from afar and been dipping in and out of this thread to check how you ladies are doing!! So pleased to hear all your pregnancies are going so well but im just finding it too hard at the moment to contribute much!!

10dpo, negative test today!! Knew i shouldve tested yet as its just made me spiral downwards even worse!!

Ill keep stalking you ladies and really hope i can join you all soon with some good news!! :)

Hugs to you all x x x x

Tweak I wouldnt worry too much about not doing it yesterday, like Cornish said, my understanding is that ovulation occurs once the OPK shown surge has gone, so today or tomorrow you may well bingo that egg!! Myself and my bf intentionally avoided the usual ovulation week altogether in March / April, I had a usual 28 day cycle and still ended up with a BFP then - I have no idea how but it goes to show that you never know! I am sure you will be fine if you jump on hubby today!!

And if it helps, we didnt DTD on my positive OPK day this time round either and got the June BFP, so its def all possible!

Thank you so much. I am sobbing as I read these...
He looked at the baby and said it was only a pole and should have a heartbeat by now but it didn't. He said he was 99% sure I would miscarry in the next few days if not tonight. He took bloods to check my levels to make him 100% sure so I am waiting on those results.

Yes, I am spotting but I have no pain and I have read several ladies didn't see a heartbeat at 5.5weeks. I am not totally giving up hope but I am petrified. I am just going to take care of myself as I have been because I am still pregnant and just see what the next few days hold.

If it wasn't for you all, I would be complete mess and feel so alone.

Regardless of what happens with me, I will keep up on this thread because I want to see some beautiful babies in Jan, Feb and March!

Much love

So sorry hun!! Keep positive!! Youre still early and the next time you go for a scan evrything may be fine x x :hugs:

Tweak I wouldnt worry too much about not doing it yesterday, like Cornish said, my understanding is that ovulation occurs once the OPK shown surge has gone, so today or tomorrow you may well bingo that egg!! Myself and my bf intentionally avoided the usual ovulation week altogether in March / April, I had a usual 28 day cycle and still ended up with a BFP then - I have no idea how but it goes to show that you never know! I am sure you will be fine if you jump on hubby today!!

Oh wow! I know - I hear of people DTD 3-5 days before OV and they still get pregnant. I'm hoping that's us!

And if it helps, we didnt DTD on my positive OPK day this time round either and got the June BFP, so its def all possible!

That does help. Same thing happened with my 1st pregnancy, so I hope it happens again. PMA!

I'm in Texas and its hotter than hell here! 100s every day, sometimes up to like 112. I sweat all the time! Even when I sleep and our A/C is down to 70 and we have two fans in our room. My DH is like, what is up with you and being hot all the time?? If it was okay to go naked to work, I would. :rofl:

Tweak, FX for you!! I'm sure you'll catch the eggy, Cornish is right about the 24-36 hours.

Anyone else waiting to O or am I all alone? :wacko:

tweak and Mrs J. I am 8 dpo....so I'm here too!!! :)

NSN! CONGRATS!!!! How many DPO are you??? SOOO happy for you!!!

AFM~ I really hate my body. I took my son to the zoo today. I felt dizzy several times, but thought maybe it was b/c I was thirsty. My free Frappe from McDonald's wasn't doing the trick. By the end of our time there I got nauseous and puked on the way home, and then continued to puke for a bit once a got home. :( THere's been two out of the last 4 cycles I have gotten sick right before AF, but then I have had MS really bad with all 3 of my pregnancies....so I hate my body! I'd like to think I'm pregnant, but it seems every cycle I think that. If I don't have symptoms, I don't think about it, but as soon as I become fatigued, or have sharp twinges, or something a little different happens...I'm all about symptom spotting. Stupid!

tweak and Mrs J. I am 8 dpo....so I'm here too!!! :)

NSN! CONGRATS!!!! How many DPO are you??? SOOO happy for you!!!

AFM~ I really hate my body. I took my son to the zoo today. I felt dizzy several times, but thought maybe it was b/c I was thirsty. My free Frappe from McDonald's wasn't doing the trick. By the end of our time there I got nauseous and puked on the way home, and then continued to puke for a bit once a got home. :( THere's been two out of the last 4 cycles I have gotten sick right before AF, but then I have had MS really bad with all 3 of my pregnancies....so I hate my body! I'd like to think I'm pregnant, but it seems every cycle I think that. If I don't have symptoms, I don't think about it, but as soon as I become fatigued, or have sharp twinges, or something a little different happens...I'm all about symptom spotting. Stupid!

Glad someone else is here! Well, not glad you're still TTC but glad there's still someone in our boat. It seems like everyone on here is already pregnant!

Good luck to you - everything sounds so positive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks tweak! Yup, not alone! :)

NSN...don't forget to add your symptoms to the first page!

FX for Tweak and Dimples!! I don't ovulate for a couple more weeks, so I'll be happy and sad at the same time if I'm the lone ranger! :haha: But this has to be a positive thing, right!? This thread is obviously very lucky~! :happydance:

Dimples~ We all symptom spot like crazy, it's so much fun! :rofl:

LWood~ hope you are okay hun:hugs: Any word on the test results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->