~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Anyone else waiting to O or am I all alone? :wacko:

Who else is TTC? It seems like almost everyone on here is already pregnant.

Im TTC too!! x

Another! Where are you at in your cycle? I see your ticker says 10 DPO, didn't know if that was correct?

Yeah 10dpo but negative test today so not convinced this cycle even though its the first month ive had loads of symptoms! Boobs killing, sore and tender, mild nausea, headaches and extreme tiredness!!! Still early days i suppose!

How abouts you?? Glad there seems to be more of us TTCers - this thread been so lucky everyones getting their BFPs!! Hopefully we'll be next x x

Im TTC too!! x

Another! Where are you at in your cycle? I see your ticker says 10 DPO, didn't know if that was correct?

Yeah 10dpo but negative test today so not convinced this cycle even though its the first month ive had loads of symptoms! Boobs killing, sore and tender, mild nausea, headaches and extreme tiredness!!! Still early days i suppose!

How abouts you?? Glad there seems to be more of us TTCers - this thread been so lucky everyones getting their BFPs!! Hopefully we'll be next x x

Sounds like good symptoms! You're definitely not out yet! Test again in a few days!

I got my + OPK yesterday. So I shall be entering the TWW tomorrow. No BDing last night, but planning on it the next few nights. Hope we catch it! This thread definitely has been lucky!!

Im TTC too!! x

Keep testing! It is still early! :hugs:

Oooh, Little Bird is TTC too! But she is on vacation right now.. We have another! :happydance:

Wouldn't it be awesome if we all joined them!? Our wagon would probably tip over! Haha.

lol! Something smells funny...oh maybe it's the banana from the trash can! Gross...

BB...good luck at your scan today...can't wait to hear about blob :thumbup:

To the TTCAL ladies...get on that whatever wagon, I'll even drive it for ya :winkwink: chucking you loads of :dust: and this thread is STILL open to everyone...regardless of where they are on their journey :friends:

Will try and do my symptom list...need to find the scrap of papaer I was making notes on :dohh:

It's Friday :yipee:

XxX

Friday! Yippee!

Got loads on today taking jimjams to the orthoptist to check his dodgy eyes out this afternoon between dropping off and picking up caroline from nursery then i'm going out tonight for a darts do so i'm going to be so tired tomorrow.

Hopefully if the weather is still good then we will be off to the beach so I can chill out with a picnic and not do anything more strenuous than build a couple of castles!

hope everyone is well x

Yay for the first weekend in weeks that I DON'T have to work!! Yippee off to dinner tomorrow night with a friend and as I haven't hit the TWW as yet I think I might sample some wine :wine: :thumbup:

Go for copiuous amounts MsJMouse...you won't be having any for a while after this month...I feel it :thumbup:

XxX

Am paranoid about my symptoms today. My boobs hardly hurt at all. I have been noticing that they have gone from incredibly painful to hardly at all over the last few days. Anyone know if this is normal?

I still feel tired and really sick. Am just worrying myself today!

Hey zomo, quite a few ladies symptoms have come and gone. My BB are actually not sore today too and they've been awful for a week. It's prob your body adjusting to the hormone level, try to not worry.
Yes steph-happy Friday!!!
Good luck all in TWW-many symptoms? Dimples, your sense of smell seems to have gone mad! Rach-have you tested today?

I'm off to work fOr the afternoon-boo!xxx

Morning everyone!
Well its been an emotional roller coaster!!
Last night I went to the toilet and had one bright red streak of thin watery blood.....I of course freaked out...it's horrible! I hate blood!! And spotting and brown etc...my enemy for sure lol!!!
After that about 30 mins later I was in the bathroom again peeing and wiping, and all clear nothingnthere, just "the fear"

Had a terrible nights sleep, but was relived when it was time to get up and ready to head to epc, as appointment was for 8.30am...
Of course I was a nervous wreck, and cried in the waiting room, then it was my turn, dh and I went in, and I told the doctor about the red last night, she asked if there was cramping, I said no, she said it can be perfectly normal to streak and spot the whole 1st tri....and then we did the scan,

And straight away the doc goes "there you have a string wee heartbeat" everything looks great, she said now that I've seen the hb risk of mc goes way down, she also said try not to worry about the spotting, as there is no point getting worked up, and that everything looks good....
She was wonderful, and it was a real releif, of course I cried when we saw the hb, as I really wasn't expecting that....I got my first ever scan pic!!

Feeling a bit overwhelmed to be honest!
Measuring about 6weeks 3 days, but she said that it can be out by about 10 days when it's this early as everything is so small,.. But I'm happy with that

Gonna stop rambling i need to eat something as I'm starvingggg

Ps thank u so much for all your thoughts and prayers!!!

Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->