~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Am paranoid about my symptoms today. My boobs hardly hurt at all. I have been noticing that they have gone from incredibly painful to hardly at all over the last few days. Anyone know if this is normal?

I still feel tired and really sick. Am just worrying myself today!

Symptoms definitely come and go.. I have days where I don't feel preggo.. and yes, it's scary! BUT- VERY normal! :hugs:

Babybaba- that is FANTASTIC news hun!!! So glad it went well!!! :hugs:

MsJMouse - I miss all the conversations too - I'm usually not on when everyone else is!

NSN - I'm pretty much thinking of trying the whatever thing after my OPKs. Just DTD during my fertile period and not worrying if I get a + OPK or whatnot. I'm sick of doing a test everyday and stressing over if it's gonna be positive.

BB - Congrats!! That is so awesome to see the heartbeat! So happy for you!

ok,.,y am i not hungry as i usually am??oh god that was d one thing that was keeping me calm about this...my only real symptom is gone now...MAJOR PANIC...

ok,.,y am i not hungry as i usually am??oh god that was d one thing that was keeping me calm about this...my only real symptom is gone now...MAJOR PANIC...

My appetite is non existent too chick try not to worry xx

its hard nt 2 worry wen that made me feel pregnant..but i hope bcuz hunger is gone i will get a stronger symptom...;-)

Sweetangel I was starving, absolutely ravenous the whole time up until about a week ago, then it completely went away and I havent been hungry at all. But my appetite was replaced by nausea and the only way to stop the nausea is by eating which is the last thing I want to do now!!

BB~ Wonderfull news!! :hugs: Now sit back, relax and enjoy the next 7 1/2 months!

ZoMo~ Try not to worry, symptoms come and go, maybe you'll get something entirely different :hugs:

:hugs: to all the ladies and Happy Friday!! Long weekend, here we come! For us in the US anyway, not sure about other countries :haha:

Since we have a pregnancy symptom tracker, I thought I would throw in a testing date tracker
for us still TTCAL and hoping to join our pregnant buddies :happydance:

Testing dates:

Mrs J Mouse

Tweak 0605
July 13

DimplesMagee
July 1-?

Rachelbubble
July 5

Littlebird

Mrs J

July 27

Good luck to us all and lots of :dust: :dust:

Come on, lets all get our BFP's in July! :happydance:

Post your testing dates and I will update. Rachel, I think you are already testing? Dimples, I think you are close at 9DPO?

Since we have a pregnancy symptom tracker, I thought I would throw in a testing date tracker
for us still TTCAL and hoping to join our pregnant buddies :happydance:

Testing dates:

Mrs J Mouse

Tweak 0605

DimplesMagee

Rachelbubble

Littlebird

Mrs J

July 27

Good luck to us all and lots of :dust: :dust:

Come on, lets all get our BFP's in July! :happydance:

Post your testing dates and I will update. Rachel, I think you are already testing? Dimples, I think you are close at 9DPO?

July 13th for me! I'll be 13 DPO!

BB ...sorry you had another scare last night but at least it shows that spotting doesn't always have to be a negative in early pregnancy :hugs: so chuffed for you and I can imagine it was very emotional :cry:

ZoMo and sweet angel...symptoms come and go hun, try not to worry. Your body gets used to a certain level then baby produces more hormones and you will feel them again. :hugs:

MrsJ...:thumbup: for testing dates..I can always put them on the front page if you want?

Good luck to the testers :dust:

AFM...forgotten how painful the cramps can be when bean is bedding in :haha:

XxX

So, I have been curious about OPK acting as HPT. I read an interesting article about how the chemistry breakdown of LH is almost identical to the breakdown of HCG, so it can be used as an HPT, but it's not really reliable, as there is a slight difference. Anyway, for fun at 9 dpo I decided to take an OPK. I posted a pic of my results in the OPK section
https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/660287-opinions-please.html

Love to hear you thoughts on it! :) I didn't want to waste a FRER, that's all I have in the house right now.

BB-glad your scan went well, and your little peanut's heart was beating away! Wonderful news.

Sorry others are worrying about their symptoms coming and going!

I'm not sure when I'm going to test. My cervix is high, but feels hard...and I think it's supposed to be soft if I was indeed pregnant. So...I may try and be patient. My AF is due the 5th-7th...not really sure when exactly

BB great news about your scan and seeing the hb, must have been a wonderful day.

Dimples, please do an hpt now! That opk looks strong.
Love to all you ladies.xxx

Evening ladies!!

BB - Fantastic news!!! Onwards and upwards now!!! :)

My official testing date is tuesday 5th July although im 11dpo and just had some pink spotting when i went to the toilet so im thinking im out. BFN this morning and i always spot before my period starts!! BOO HOO HOOOOO!!

Great idea with the testing dates...i have cycle between 5 and 6 weeks long so the next
time ill be testing is August!! OMG!!!

x x x

I'm only 9 dpo...tmrw morning maybe...I have 2 FRERs, don't want to waste 'em! :)

I'm only 9 dpo...tmrw morning maybe...I have 2 FRERs, don't want to waste 'em! :)

Ahhhh go for it! You're not wasting 'em! Buy yourself some cheapies from amazon so you can POAS @ will! :thumbup:

These work GREAT and 50 tests for $10 is soooo cheap!

https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...MAOG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1309541534&sr=8-4

Evening ladies!!

My official testing date is tuesday 5th July although im 11dpo and just had some pink spotting when i went to the toilet so im thinking im out. BFN this morning and i always spot before my period starts!! BOO HOO HOOOOO!!

Great idea with the testing dates...i have cycle between 5 and 6 weeks long so the next

x x x

I'm sorry my dear :( Maybe it's implantation?? I know I'm probably reaching but you NEVER know!!! Fx'd still for you! :flower:

Evening ladies!!

x x x

I'm sorry my dear :( Maybe it's implantation?? I know I'm probably reaching but you NEVER know!!! Fx'd still for you! :flower:

Thanks hun....it was pink today and normally i spot brown BUT its dead on 11dpo when it normally starts so im trying to get my head round AF this cycle now!! :dohh:

So pleased your pregnancy is going so well...nearly 2nd trimester!!! :happydance:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->