~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Dimples, def poas!
Rach, it could def be implantation, 11 dpo isn't the latest to implant. But you know your body better than us. Fxd for you though hun.

Afm, I'm raging with my oh, I'm running around like a mad woman cleaning, making beds, baking cakes etc for sons party and he has watched a film and no more! Hate men, I'm now lying upstairs as back was achy from standing in kitchen for so long. Nap maybe!xx

Dimples, def poas!
Rach, it could def be implantation, 11 dpo isn't the latest to implant. But you know your body better than us. Fxd for you though hun.

Afm, I'm raging with my oh, I'm running around like a mad woman cleaning, making beds, baking cakes etc for sons party and he has watched a film and no more! Hate men, I'm now lying upstairs as back was achy from standing in kitchen for so long. Nap maybe!xx

Thanks hun....a little glimmer of hope is still there but only the next few days will tell!!

Poor you, what a super mummy you are!! x x My OH is the same, although he thinks he does so much!! ha!! :rofl:

x x

Always hope until af arrives. He def thinks he does too much, he just sent ds in so I could make him a drink-the cheek! Suppose I best get used to it with another on the way!x

Dimples...go read my journal entry of my reason for testing :winkwink:

Rachel...hope it's not the hag :hugs:

Cornish...beat him :grr: cock head :haha:

XxX

Always hope until af arrives. He def thinks he does too much, he just sent ds in so I could make him a drink-the cheek! Suppose I best get used to it with another on the way!x

Cheeky sod!! Ask him if he wants a cuppa and do something horrible to it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is a cuppa? :shrug:

Rachel~ FX it's implantation! I feel your pain on the long cycles..

Dimples~ Get those tests Holly recommended! I did and they are super cheap and work great! Now GO test! :haha:

Oh Cornish, I totally understand! Men always think they do so much, if only they KNEW how much we really do! My Dh is always laying on his butt when I'm slaving away. :grr:

Work day is almost over! :hugs:

MrsJ... a cuppa refers to a cuppa tea (cup of tea in proper speak)

XxX

What is a cuppa? :shrug:

Rachel~ FX it's implantation! I feel your pain on the long cycles..

Dimples~ Get those tests Holly recommended! I did and they are super cheap and work great! Now GO test! :haha:

Oh Cornish, I totally understand! Men always think they do so much, if only they KNEW how much we really do! My Dh is always laying on his butt when I'm slaving away. :grr:

Work day is almost over! :hugs:

A cuppa is a cup of tea!! ha!! x x

BB ...sorry you had another scare last night but at least it shows that spotting doesn't always have to be a negative in early pregnancy :hugs: so chuffed for you and I can imagine it was very emotional :cry:

ZoMo and sweet angel...symptoms come and go hun, try not to worry. Your body gets used to a certain level then baby produces more hormones and you will feel them again. :hugs:

MrsJ...:thumbup: for testing dates..I can always put them on the front page if you want?

Good luck to the testers :dust:

AFM...forgotten how painful the cramps can be when bean is bedding in :haha:

XxX

Sure! You can add them there if you would like :thumbup:

it's a good thing I don't live close to you guys...can you imagine all of us taking a shopping trip together??? We would all encourage one another to buy the whole mall!

Love it, thanks for the encouragement ladies!!!

Rachel - you're not out yet! it could be implantation bleeding!

Dimples - def take a test!

Cornish - hope you get a nap in after all that cleaning!

AFM - UGH. Just found out a "friend" is pregnant. Second pregnancy, already has a baby. And it was an accident. And TBH, I don't think she even WANTED to be pregnant right now. Life really does suck sometimes :(

hey...best of luck to all testers...and dont be paranoid about if u are preganant..4 me i felt terrible the week i ovulated i thought i was pregnant then but it was just a surge in hormones then 7 days b4 my period was supposed 2 start i felt sharp pains on my right side..about 2 days b4 af i tested at night and it was neg. so i was expecting af..i cramped on the day i was supposed 2 start but i never did..i decided to take a trip to the pharmacy 8 at night for a hpt and sure enough i was preggo....

Thanks ladies, loving the cock head comment, I did call him a knob and got him to cut the grass as we have people over tmrw. He did a lazy ass job of raking though so my clean kitchen is full of grass now! Sod it, it'll never be perfect. I told him it's lucky he is good looking and got me pregnant or I'd be having words!

Dimples, a great image of all of us hijacking the hpt lorry!! Gl for the fmu!xxx

Tweak, :hugs: it's so hard to take news of other pregnancies ESP when they are not trying or wanting, I completely understand your frustration and hope you get your bfp so soon.xxx

AFM - UGH. Just found out a "friend" is pregnant. Second pregnancy, already has a baby. And it was an accident. And TBH, I don't think she even WANTED to be pregnant right now. Life really does suck sometimes :(

:hugs: I think those are always the hardest to swallow- the people who don't even WANT to be preggo. ((SIGH)) There are soooo many women out their busting their tushies trying to make it happen.. I really don't understand why it works that way! :nope:

Hi everyone,

Sorry i've not been around today had an incident of spotting today and so was really worried. Anyway to cut a long story short had a scan and baby was there with a very strong heartbeat and everything looks great in wombland. I am so relieved and happy that baby is ok!

Pic and full story in my journal if anyone is interested.

Hoppefully I will be able to catch up tomorrow with everyones news x

Since we have a pregnancy symptom tracker, I thought I would throw in a testing date tracker
for us still TTCAL and hoping to join our pregnant buddies :happydance:

Testing dates:

Mrs J Mouse

Tweak 0605
July 13

DimplesMagee
July 1-?

Rachelbubble
July 5

Littlebird

Mrs J

July 27

Good luck to us all and lots of :dust: :dust:

Come on, lets all get our BFP's in July! :happydance:

Post your testing dates and I will update. Rachel, I think you are already testing? Dimples, I think you are close at 9DPO?

MrsJ - assuming longest recent cycle might test around 24-25th July but I may just wait for AF to be late. Hate seeing the BFN.

:hugs: I am hearing you - I am surrounded by "oopps" moments - one family member, one friend and one work colleague. Life seriously does suck at times.

:hugs: to everyone with the spotting happening. Hope that all your babies are doing well.

Thanks ladies :hugs: I can take pregnancies in general, just not when they are not even trying and don't even want to be pregnant now. It's seriously just like taking the knife that's already in my heart and stabbing it just a little bit further. I had a good cry, and now I'm back to feeling semi-better.

I'm so glad to have ladies that understand all I've been through :hugs:

Cornish, glad you got him outside and doing something! I gotta say I am pretty lucky with my OH, he is generally quite good at doing stuff if nagged long enough.

Sthorpe, sorry to hear you had a scare but happy to hear you have a super strong beany beating away in there!

Tweak, I COMPLETELY understand how you feel, and for me it wasnt just about the people I knew who accidentally got pregnant who didnt even want it, I saw pregnancy everywhere - down the shops, on Facebook, on the tv...

I have won my victory over work!! Yay!!! Finally HR and Occ Health told my boss I will NOT be working full night shifts and instead will work 6-3am instead. This had the even better effect of pissing off my managers so much they are getting rid of me off the team and sending me to another department which is a reknowned dumping ground for pregnant officers! My big boss tentatively approached it last night, probably thinking I was going to burst into tears again and instead I sat there grinning like the Cheshire Cat! I took it so well he even asked if I already knew?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->