~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hi Lwood.. I'm sorry you're going through ANY of this :hugs: Honestly~ when you MC naturally it can drag on for WEEKS.. I mean, some women don't bleed AT ALL for over a month before it starts and I've read stories of it lasting 8-10 weeks or even on a rare occasion- longer. Other women it's over within days. It's impossible to predict. Did you ever write about how your doc visit went?? I remember you being concerned about sharing... what exactly did your doc say that made him believe that would miscarry?? !

Hugs & prayers for you! :hugs:

Oh ugh. Weeks??
The Doc looked at the baby and said flat out, "You are going to miscarry. I am 99% sure." He said he should be able to see a HB by now. (5W5D)

Doc did not reccomend a D&C because I just had one in March. He said the baby is so tiny it would be just like having a bad period and sent me home with some painkillers (which I haven't taken JUST in case)

I do not feel like going to ER and since today is a holiday, I am going to call on Tuesday and ask what my blood results where and tell him my concerns.

Lwood you should get your blood tested for hcg levels..if its is rising then you shoud be safe....best of luck..

Hi Lwood.. I'm sorry you're going through ANY of this :hugs: Honestly~ when you MC naturally it can drag on for WEEKS.. I mean, some women don't bleed AT ALL for over a month before it starts and I've read stories of it lasting 8-10 weeks or even on a rare occasion- longer. Other women it's over within days. It's impossible to predict. Did you ever write about how your doc visit went?? I remember you being concerned about sharing... what exactly did your doc say that made him believe that would miscarry?? !

Hugs & prayers for you! :hugs:

Oh ugh. Weeks??
The Doc looked at the baby and said flat out, "You are going to miscarry. I am 99% sure." He said he should be able to see a HB by now. (5W5D)

Doc did not reccomend a D&C because I just had one in March. He said the baby is so tiny it would be just like having a bad period and sent me home with some painkillers (which I haven't taken JUST in case)

I do not feel like going to ER and since today is a holiday, I am going to call on Tuesday and ask what my blood results where and tell him my concerns.

hmm...did you pass any blood clots or a fairly large amount of blood??

well,I remember you mentioned that about the HB and as everyone else said- that is flat out BULLSH**

If you were 7w5d.. yeah- ok.. but not that early.. NO WAY.

Well.. I would DEMAND to be seen.. really push for it and do not accept no for an answer. You don't want to be taking pain killers or ANYTHING until you are absolutely certain.

What a shitty doctor. I am so sorry. That really is upsetting to me. :cry: You deserve SO much better.

btw.. I wanted to add... I know TWO people that I work with that had d&c's 2 months apart... there is no medical proof or reason that you would have a problem having another one- and it's been almost FOUR months. Your doctor needs his head examined- seriously. I wish I could smack him for you!

Lwood honey :hugs:

I agree with Holly...5+5 is too early to say you're miscarrying outright. I have a friend on here who went for her scan at 5+6 and there were two empty sacs and told that it wasn't looking positive. She went back a week later and both sacs had heartbeats so don't give up :hugs:

Push for another scan and more bloods.

If god forbid this is a MC I am truly sorry and we are all still here for you no matter what the outcome is :hugs: don't hide away. We all care :flower:

XxX

Lwood, I would write what Holly has, but she did it for me! Def push to be seen again, demand more bloods and another scan. Bean may be fine in there.xxx

ok..i think my symptoms are starting to kick in...dizzy,headaches, thirsty, upset...nice..going to enjoy every minute of it...

Enjoy those symptoms sweet angel, I'm trying to but keep falling asleep! :haha:

Lwood - So sorry youre going through this!!! I agree with the other ladies, get yourself back to the doctors for a second opinion! Like you said some women DO spot in pregnancy and it is incredibly common!! 5weeks5 is too early to start saying 'no fetal pole' and that youre definately miscarrying, in the early stages of pregnancy you can be up to 10 days out, hence the dating scan at 12 weeks!! FX'd for you hun!!! Thinking of you x x x :hugs:

Steph - AGAIN!! - HUGE congrats, made up for you hun!! :baby::baby:

Sweet angel - Glad the PG symptoms are kicking in! Enjoy!! :haha:

AFM - 'Think' AF is just about here!! Much heavier spotting today and BFN so here she comes!! Due tomorrow!!! Did anyone else spot for about 4 days before AF? (now or before you got pregnant??) I wonder whether this could be a factor in my BFN for the last 6 months??? Any insights ladies???

x x x :hugs:

RB, sorry you think af is imminent, I norm spot the day before af, not 4, that's quite a lot I'd say, but I honestly don't know! Hope she stays away and you get a bfp though.xxx

RB...I've had a quick scout on the net after I remember some one else having the same thing happen to them.

Could be one of a few things and it should be checked out by you doctor if you have more than two cycles of spotting before AF. Could be low progesterone, hormone imbalance or onset of endo.

I'm sure it would be easily sorted though :thumbup:

XxX

Thank you!! I will book an appointment and get myself checked out x x

Hi Ladies. I'm so sorry, I'm being really neglectful of you all at the mo but still feeling rough as.

Steph - Congrats on the cooking of two beans!
Never - glad you got signed off and can look after yourself and beanie.
Cornish - hope you're ok hon

My nausea has ramped up somewhat and vomited loads yesterday even after just having water to drink. Ended up with such a sore throat as bringing nothing but stomach acid up :sick: Have managed to keep a tiny bit of breakfast down this am. Tried to get GP appt for today or tomorrow with no joy. Have to ring at 8am to try and get a cancellation - stupid system. Just dont know what to do with myself as feel so awful. On the bright side my next scan is 21st July so just over 2 weeks. Although currently that seems a lifetime away.

Have a nice day everyone xx

Jen, vomitting sucks big time, sorry you are feeling so rough. Have you tried ginger? Either nibble crystallised ginger or drink ginger ale, it really helped me in jan. Drs systems are rubbish, a great way is to turn up early rather than phone-as long as you live close enough. I find the phone always engaged!!

I'm doing ok, longing for Monday's scan. Not been sick, only nauseous. But not eating much either as want nothing!
21st July, great! It'll feel like forever now but won't take long. Is that your 12 week or will you have another?xx

Awwww Fizzio :hugs:

I've heard arrow root biscuits are good although it sounds like you have bad MS :wacko:

Yay for scan too, not long to go :hugs:

XxX

Thanks ladies. Cant stomach ginger at all unfortunately. In fact no food has any appeal. I was doing ok with plain crackers until yest pm and then :sick:. Oh and bread and jam is another staple. Fruit, veg, meat have all not passed my lips for 3-4 weeks. Great balanced diet huh :shrug:

Scan is my 12 week scan at 11+4! They are doing the NT test then but will right on the border of the start of them being able to do it.

Oh no about the food, glad you found something you like! Maybe you'll get another scan a week later! See baby twice!

Is anyone else really thirsty?!?x

I'm yawning my head off but not too thirsty mind you i've had two big glasses of sin free diet coke with ice (sin free = sugar and caffeine free)

Such an exciting life I lead! Looking forward to my lunch of smell free food don't know what the hell i'm going to have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->