~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Yey - have doc's appt for 17.10. Receptionist was like "well there is only one slot left today" Perfect! I only want one! I'm not greedy!!

No thirst here for me Cornish. Hmm sin free coke - I remember when I enjoyed a glass of that!!

I am SO buying some sin free coke!
Don't think I've seen it in tesco but I suppose I haven't looked for it before!

Hope you found something good for lunch steph, I just made chicken salad, now have hiccups and may see it all over again!
Glad you have an appt Jen, how silly to say that to you, what did they think you'd reply, no I demand two appts!!
Drank tons of fruit juice and water today, nothing is quenching my thirst!!

I had some tuna and sweetcorn mixed with pasta with lemon juice (to keep the fishy smell at bay)

II didn't enjoy it but have kept it down :thumbup:

Woody it has a gold label and is quite tasty and refreshing with ice.

I was thirsty constantly yesterday but it seems to have just been a one off. Am living on cream crackers at the moment. And hula hoops today. My OH, bless him, went looking round asda for stuff he thought I would really like for sandwiches for work. Usually he would be right but just now I cant even look at a sandwich!! Felt sorry for him yesterday, he got home frmo work and fell asleep, I then woke him up to make me scrambled egg for dinner (as he makes it so much nicer than I do), so he protested, then dragged himself up, spent 15 minutes cooking it (I have no idea how he makes it take so long), then gave it to me, I had two bites and said 'i cant eat it!', the idea had really appealed but the minute it went into my mouth my stomach churned!!

Have spent this morning making a huge disabled friendly cage for my geriatric rat who is rapidly losing his back legs. That has cheered me up and distracted me from wanting to puke! Going to bed now for a couple of hours before work at 6 :(

hi,,ladies i have a personal question to ask..hope u all dont mind..,after sex the opening of my vagina burns..like it gets really sore and it burns quite a bit. i dont know wat causes it. but i think semen makes the burning worse...any help??

Enjoy those symptoms sweet angel, I'm trying to but keep falling asleep! :haha:

lol....yeh...i fight it really hard to stay awake an entire day...if i dont take a nap during d day i fall asleep as i hit the bed...:sleep:

Zomo, have a great nap, glad you found something to keep you busy today.
Sweet angel, no advice really but ouch! Maybe due to lack of cm due to pregnancy causing friction? Told you I wouldn't be much help!!
X

Zomo, have a great nap, glad you found something to keep you busy today.
Sweet angel, no advice really but ouch! Maybe due to lack of cm due to pregnancy causing friction? Told you I wouldn't be much help!!
X

yeh..its quite annoying..but u might be on to something bcuz it burns real bad on one side like its bruised or something...

Since we are on personal questions... This is TMI for sure but it is concerning me and the Doc hasn't called me back yet (and I sure as heck can't Google from work)

I have had about 4 dreams (not always se*y dreams) where I have had an "O". Immediately after I have sharp cramping and I bleed. I have no control over this and it has been the cause of my heaviest bleeds (just enough to touch my undies). Why is this happening? It has me petrified to be with DH because of it...

I am still in Limbo Land. I had spotting off and on this weekend but nothing major. No clots or anything. Waiting on Doc to call back. Trying to decide if I want to switch Docs.
If it weren't for you all, I'd be completely alone. My DH has already written the baby off for dead.. well, never alive... My Mom think's I am not praying hard enough but I don't know how to pray harder about it...

I am glad to hear all your crazy pregger symptoms and seeing the scans!!

Hi Lwood! :hi: I have had like 3-4 occasions where I wake up to that whole O thing- never in my LIFE has that happened!! the first time it happened it FREAKED.ME.OUT .. bc it was right after I found out I had a small area of placenta separation and was put on partial bedrest and no sex. I can't really "control" it bc it's in my sleep BUT it is VERY common! It's just hormones and the increased blood flow to your uterus. I am sure it's scary with you being in the situation that you are in. From what I understand though- it cannot "cause" a miscarriage or anything like that to happen.. if you are going to MC- you are going to- and 99% of the time, there is nothing you can do to sway a pregnancy in one direction or another if that makes sense. I WOULD lay off the sex right now ... especially if you are bleeding. My FS told me if I ever have any spotting- 2 weeks no sex until I'm spotting free.

I'm sorry about your DH feeling the way he does :( I'm sure he's just trying to protect his heart. ANYTHING is for sure still possible. So do you have another scan scheduled or are you just sort of in the middle and waiting??

Yey - have doc's appt for 17.10. Receptionist was like "well there is only one slot left today" Perfect! I only want one! I'm not greedy!!

No thirst here for me Cornish. Hmm sin free coke - I remember when I enjoyed a glass of that!!

I hope your appt. goes well!!! :hugs:

Lwood...i really feel for you...i remember when i had my mc back in april i started spotting brown and i woke up in the night soaked in blood..went to the bathroom and a large amount of blood passed out and then i spotted for 2 days til d doc said part of the baby didnt pass out so i needed a d&c..but if u havent passed any large amounts of blood or clots i guess your still safe...i hope u are ok...best wishes...(nb. if your are spotting you shouldnt be on your feet)

lwood...dont think that your DH is pushing it aside...i am sure he is hurting on the inside...my DH was tough on the outside and i woke up one night an i found him cryin bcuz of the mc...he is jus keeping strong 4 your sake....

I hope your appt. goes well!!! :hugs:

Appt went well. Saw a female GP who empathised greatly. Signed me off for a week but will extend it if necessary. Also prescribed some Promethazine which is the first line in treating nausea and vomiting. Bit concerned re taking it and effects on the baby. But have lost half a stone and GP doesn't want me ending up in hosp. Still scary taking meds that arent sure what effect it has on baby. Anyone have any thoughts?

I'm glad you were able to get written out of work for a week!!! I have promethazine here @ the house.. aka Phenergan. I took it in my pregnancy with Eric actually. I WILL say- it helps- but it's not my first choice because all I want to do is SLEEP while I am on it... it DOES work though. I will say the way *I* see nausea meds- is if you're throwing up and not keeping food down- take it- if it's just nausea~ try not to. I have to be super careful not to throw up too much & get dehydrated bc I have problems with my pancreas and it could be dangerous if I don't manage it.

My FIRST choice is Zofran.. also known as ondansetron. That worked SO MUCH better in my pregnancy with Eric and this one- that is what I primarily will take if the nausea is out of control. It doesn't make you sleepy- but it DOES make you super constipated. Not ideal- but definitely a better choice. I would ask for that if you find the other doesn't work :hugs: Hope you feel better!

Thanks Holly - you know so much! The GP did warn me about it making me sleepy. I think on balance I will try it and see. Not vomited today but then not eaten or drunk much either. Need to do something to try and feel a bit better.

Yes, if you're not eating- I'd try it for sure. It's good to take at night when you're feeling sick AND you want to sleep! If you have a hard time functioning though- ask for the other that I suggested.. I'd bet anything you'd like it better. I found it worked better than the other too! I was in BED the whole day with Eric when I took the Promethazine!

Glad you had a gd appt Jen and have something to keep some food down, half a stone is a lot-get eating!! Seriously though, I hope they make you feel better.

Lwood, how are you doing? Have you had your results? :hugs:xx

LWood, I hope the spotting will stop :hugs: I really do think you should get another doctor.

1. My doc did a scan at 5w5d with no hb and said everything looks great. I just think it was too early for him to make that kind of call. Yes, maybe he will be right, but I still think he made the call way too early.
2. When you are in this kind of situation, I think your doctor should be more responsive to you and he is just blowing you off.
3. Your doctor just comes off as very insensitive to me :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->