~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Dimples - fingers crossed!!!!

Lwood - thinking of you, being left in limbo is awful xx

Cornish, you arent alone with terrible cramps. For 3 days I have had shooting and stabbing pains, I ended up going to hospital last night about it (whilst on duty and for 3 hours - which I am sure will have miffed my boss!), all they did was take my blood and say it was ok. They said it may be severe pregnancy pains or the start of a miscarriage, either way they didnt know what is causing it and nothing could be done about it. I really think that the entire NHS in Wiltshire should take a compulsory sensitivity course!! The hospital is a crap as my dreadful doctors. I am going to my first midwife appointment this afternoon, I am going to DEMAND a scan before 12 weeks to see what the hell is going on inside me!!

that's disappointing that they didn't at least do an u/s :( Blood work isn't going to tell you ANYTHING!!! I hope you are able to get a scan before 12 weeks!!

LWood - I would definitely switch doctors. I can't believe they aren't monitoring you more closely and making you wait for another scan or blood work. :hugs: to you

Cornish - sorry for the cramping scare, but glad they are a little better today. Hopefully you're friend can get there before lab closes!

Steph - glad you had a better sleep!

ZoMo - good luck at your appointment. I'd be demanding a scan too, if I had those types of pains. Shame on the hospital for not doing more for you :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well!

AFM - 6 DPO today. Let's see - woke up with my ribs hurting, hurt to turn to the side. Not sure if that's a sign or not. Excess saliva in my mouth, which I had last time. Stuffy nose, and some off and on cramping still. Had a few sharp pains yesterday, but so far not today. Feels like my abdomen is full, kinda like AF is coming. 7 days till testing!

OH, and I've been wicked craving eggs. Monday morning I had an egg, spinach, and tomato scramble, then spinach and feta quiche for dinner. Then yesterday for dinner had the egg scramble again, and that's all I can think of having right now. I hope all these "symptoms" mean something....[-o<

those are all great signs!!! :hugs: What day do you plan on testing??

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry I've been away for a while, maybe I'm taking this whatever wagon too seriously. :rofl: I've actually not been able to get on the internet since I've been out of the office. But I'm back now! :flower:

Steph~ Congrats on the twins!! WOW!!
Dimples~ Your tests sound promising!! Hopefully you post them soon :happydance:
LWood~ Glad to hear that there is still hope! Praying for you, hun! I have a good feeling about your little bean:hugs:
Cornish~Sorry to hear about your cramps, hopefully they easy up and bean can be a little more gently while settling in:haha:

Never~ How are you? I"ll have to read up on your journal

Everyone else, :hugs: Sorry if I missed any other important announcements!

AFM, just taking soy. Been taking 4x40mg a day for the last 4 days, so I'm done with that for now. I looked at Steph's journal to see the ultrasound picture and saw you took soy too! Oh boy! :haha: I'm curious now if this soy will make me ovulate sooner? I want to stay away from the OPK's though but I'm so curious! Guess I will know if I did or not when AF arrives next month. Hopefully she won't though!

Holy cow, I just looked at the chart I keep of my cycles and I'm on CD 16! I thought I was on 12 or so. Oops! Guess I should have taken soy sooner. Oh well, whatever! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing okay and has a great day! :flower:

PS~ My ticker says CD 15 but it's wrong and I don't know why! :wacko:

so did you notice any changes as far as how you physically felt after taking the soy?? I hope it works for you! I've seen it help quite a few ladies!!

LWood - I would definitely switch doctors. I can't believe they aren't monitoring you more closely and making you wait for another scan or blood work. :hugs: to you

Cornish - sorry for the cramping scare, but glad they are a little better today. Hopefully you're friend can get there before lab closes!

Steph - glad you had a better sleep!

ZoMo - good luck at your appointment. I'd be demanding a scan too, if I had those types of pains. Shame on the hospital for not doing more for you :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well!

AFM - 6 DPO today. Let's see - woke up with my ribs hurting, hurt to turn to the side. Not sure if that's a sign or not. Excess saliva in my mouth, which I had last time. Stuffy nose, and some off and on cramping still. Had a few sharp pains yesterday, but so far not today. Feels like my abdomen is full, kinda like AF is coming. 7 days till testing!

OH, and I've been wicked craving eggs. Monday morning I had an egg, spinach, and tomato scramble, then spinach and feta quiche for dinner. Then yesterday for dinner had the egg scramble again, and that's all I can think of having right now. I hope all these "symptoms" mean something....[-o<

those are all great signs!!! :hugs: What day do you plan on testing??

Thanks hun! I'm testing next Wednesday, July 13th. That way, if it is a BFP, I can bring my sample to the doctor and then have my blood work done that day. And again on Friday so I know how everything is going before the weekend!

Ladies with cramps... I am praying for you. Sadly, I have no good advice.
All of you ladies, I am praying for you too! Peace be with you and your little babies.

Last night I felt a stabbing pain and this morning I am bleeding more and it's getting clotty. I can only guess what this means and my hope is fading.
I am going to take a break from this thread because I don't want to make you sad and steal even the tiniest bit of happiness from you. You have been AMAZING to me. I can't thank you enough. My heart overflows with emotions.

My love to you all.

All of you ladies, I am praying for you too! Peace be with you and your little babies.

Last night I felt a stabbing pain and this morning I am bleeding more and it's getting clotty. I can only guess what this means and my hope is fading.
I am going to take a break from this thread because I don't want to make you sad and steal even the tiniest bit of happiness from you. You have been AMAZING to me. I can't thank you enough. My heart overflows with emotions.

My love to you all.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I don't think you are stealing anyone's happiness hun.. I think everyone here considers you a friend and wants to be here for you good or bad! I am praying for you big time!!! :hugs:

My love to you all.

I am hoping that you're wrong :hugs:

If you are losing your baby, I am so so sorry :cry: :hugs: please remember that we have all been there and we know how it feels and for me, I would rather have you on here still where you have 'friends' to support you. I don't want you to think you are spoiling our happiness with your posts.

Seriously...sending you strength and I wish I could do more to help but please be kind to yourself :hugs:

XxX

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry I've been away for a while, maybe I'm taking this whatever wagon too seriously. :rofl: I've actually not been able to get on the internet since I've been out of the office. But I'm back now! :flower:

Steph~ Congrats on the twins!! WOW!!
Dimples~ Your tests sound promising!! Hopefully you post them soon :happydance:
LWood~ Glad to hear that there is still hope! Praying for you, hun! I have a good feeling about your little bean:hugs:
Cornish~Sorry to hear about your cramps, hopefully they easy up and bean can be a little more gently while settling in:haha:

Never~ How are you? I"ll have to read up on your journal

Everyone else, :hugs: Sorry if I missed any other important announcements!

AFM, just taking soy. Been taking 4x40mg a day for the last 4 days, so I'm done with that for now. I looked at Steph's journal to see the ultrasound picture and saw you took soy too! Oh boy! :haha: I'm curious now if this soy will make me ovulate sooner? I want to stay away from the OPK's though but I'm so curious! Guess I will know if I did or not when AF arrives next month. Hopefully she won't though!

Holy cow, I just looked at the chart I keep of my cycles and I'm on CD 16! I thought I was on 12 or so. Oops! Guess I should have taken soy sooner. Oh well, whatever! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing okay and has a great day! :flower:

PS~ My ticker says CD 15 but it's wrong and I don't know why! :wacko:

so did you notice any changes as far as how you physically felt after taking the soy?? I hope it works for you! I've seen it help quite a few ladies!!

I'm not sure if it would even be the soy or not, but have had some nausea the last few days and crazy weird dreams the last 3 nights. Other than that, I fell "normal" :haha: Oh and I've had tons of EWCM, but that hasn't been any kind of indication of anthing recently. Are there supposed to be any side effects?

Well, I know with Clomid it can make you dizzy, headaches, hot flashes, moodiness... I'm sure it is probably potentially similar with Soy since it's trying to do the same thing. Not sure about nausea though :shrug:

My love to you all.

Lwood, of course we all understand if you wish to duck out of this thread for a while, but everyone is here for you should you wish to stay in it and dont worry about making us sad. It is important to be able to talk about it - my OH was less than understanding last time we lost one and I found solace in the ladies on this site - but I do understand that if you are going through the worst, perhaps the last people you want to be talking to at the time are women who (whilst we have all been there and know exactly what you are going through) are currently pregnant or trying. After my loss in April, it took me a few weeks to feel able to move from the 'loss' sections to face talking to anyone who may be pregnant. I hope that you take the time for yourself and find support in whoever you feel you may wish to talk to. Lots of love and hugs :hugs: xxxx

Lwood, I'm so sorry that you are going through this and still have no definate answers. Will you ask for a new scan? I'm thinking of you, please don't leave for us. When you feel ready to chat please do, that's why this thread was made-for support.

Re soy, I had headaches, nausea and cramps.

My love to you all.
I'm so sorry :cry: I hope things turn around and you stop bleeding. I have been sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way and will continue :hugs:

LWood~ we are all here for you, no matter what :hugs: We understand if you need a break from this thread but in no way should you feel like you have to for our sake. We've all been there and are here for you hun:hugs:

Cornish~ Excellent numers! YAY!! :happydance:

Dimples~ did you test again??

Rachel~ You tested yet?

lwood im so sorry again...it hurts me to kno wat u are goin tru cuz i no it is not easy...just trust in god and you wil find the strenght to bear tru it all..

every1 else..hope u all are good...im cramping a little and it is freaking me out..i do not kno y every little twinge gets me scared...
and my 1sy u/s in in TWO WEEKS.. seems like 4ever....

Lwood~sorry to hear that the bleeding is getting worse! I hope there is somewhere you can go to get immediate answers and care.

So, I still have to try and figure out how to post that test. I have it in iPhoto, and why there's no "Save to" I will never know. But like I said before I wasn't too excited about those tests b/c the lines didn't show up right away. I typically look for a few minutes, and then I shove it in a box and leave it to examine later! lol. I had 5 $ store tests..and 3 of them had lines. I felt absolutely crummy last night! I was so tired but couldn't sleep b/c my back just ached and I had those sharp ligament pains, and cramping/bloating. Which got my hopes up for the AM. FMU with FRER and BFN. CD29/14DPO and nothing...no BFP and no AF. Oh well, guess AF is doing her own thing. I will still try and upload the pic for fun! :)

Cornish awesome levels!

Steph~Congrats on the Twins!! I read your whole journal last night! lol :) NSN really is a psychic!

Fun with tweaking...b/c that's what us ladies do! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1638-1.jpg
    IMG_1638-1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14
oh wow.. i for sure see that line Dimples!!!

The top one I believe was the one I took at 6pm yesterday...the other two I think were from Sunday. So, as you can see they are VERY light (original picture)....you may not even be able to see them on the computer...no hard feelings if you can't! I just love to play this game..."can you see it or not?" :) So, I thought I'd let you ladies have a look at the real version as well!

Attachments

• IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member