~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

I see a line in the tweaked one-what did you do to tweak it-you know drawing a line is cheating right! Seriously though, I see one!xxx

lol...I used a program on my computer. I had no idea what I was doing. I moved a bar and the line was there. I see it IRL too. :) On all 3.

Probably not that exciting! :) I have every symptom there is BFN this AM, and no AF. SHould've had a good line this AM I would've thought. So I wait...

I'm beginning to see a pattern...I have looked at my share of wee sticks from all the ladies on here (I'm obsessed with the pregnancy test forum), and I'm starting to wonder if some women produce either a chemical imbalance before AF that results in false/very faint lines on pregnancy tests, or they produce very low levels of HCG that are picked up on tests...but you are in fact NOT pregnant. Just something to add to all the confusion...but something to keep in mind when looking at tests, b/c it seems to be happening over and over again. Or tests are changing! and encouraging women to buy more!!!

I see a line on the dark one that you modified the color on and on the 3rd test of the second picture!! :happydance:

dimples.. I CRINGE to even suggest it but is there any way it's actually a chemical?? :( Chemicals are actually VERY common from what my FS says and that's why he didn't want me to test earlier than when AF was due just in case. Not sure if that's the case with you.. but it's a possibility.

dimples, i definitely see a line on the one you tweaked and it looks pink! can't wait to see another test. are you going to test again tomorrow?

I don't even know how Chemical pregnancies work...so I have no clue! My temp went way up this AM, and I've seen on my charts that this happens, and the plumets the next day...so just going to patiently wait. My Cycles are 26-30 days long, so tomorrow is the last day until AF would be officially late in my book. I might try and test again tomorrow morning if my temps stay high. My back still hurts pretty bad, and I've had cramps all day...so annoying! Just come already!!!

well, I've never personally had one that I know of.. but basically it's where you DO fertilize the egg and implants but doesn't make it VERY early on.. like before most women ever even realize they are pregnant.. so you feel pregnant and all.. but bc it doesn't progress.. the HCG lowers right back down too.. so if you get a positive HPT and then all of a sudden within a few days it's negative.. it was likely that you WERE pregnant bc getting a false positive is NEAR impossible.. especially if you're feeling like you might be. :hugs:

Lwood...:hugs: honey

Sweet angel..cramps are normal honey, just rest up and drink plenty of fluids :thumbup:

Cornish...fab numbers :yipee:

GND...good luck with your scan today

Steph...happy 8 weeks :yipee:

Holly...:hi:

Dimples...how frustrating huh :hissy: hope it turns positive this morning

Tweak....you in the TWW yet?

MsJMouse...how's you?

Heather...:hi:

MrsJ...you sound like O is on it's way with the EWCM...go girlfriend :sex:

Hanskiz...12 week scan tomorrow :yipee:

Mercedes...:hi:

ZoMo...how's the cramping? Hope it's eased off. Rest and fluids :thumbup:

Jen...the meds helping with the sickness?

Woody...how's the pooch?

BB...where are you hiding?

I hope I haven't missed anyone :wacko: if I have I'm really sorry :dohh: trying to remember off the top of my head :wacko:

AFM...nothing new really, had a positive day yesterday and got 2-3 on digi. Feel like today will be a good day too. Can't believe I've known for a week, feels so much longer :dohh: times dragging.

XxX

Hello everyone :hi:

LWood - you are in my prayers huni, I would definitely push for a scan to be 100% positive one way or another but I'm sure you are doing all you feel you can. We are here for you no matter what don't worry about not fitting in because of bleeding even if it does turn out for the worst. We have all been there and its absolutely awful and it sounds like you need all the support you can get.

Dimples - I hate to say it but the lines look a bit evapy to me I would think that if you were picking up hcg on the dollar tree tests then it would definitely show up on a frer by now. Thanks for reading the old Journal and my moanfest. NSN is a psychic....wooo be careful what she wishes for...! :haha:

I can't remember any other comments right now, I'm firmly blaming the preggo brain too :haha:

AFM - Didn't sleep again last night, got to sleep ok but then at 2.30am was awake for ages and worrying about this blasted scan next week. I know there is one baby in there with a heart beat but I'm just hoping that the second one makes it. Its so upsetting to have the thought that I might lose one because even though the plan was for only one and I thought OMG when I found out, as soon as I knew there was never any doubt in my mind that it wasn't wanted or loved. I'm just praying that everything works out ok in there. My strong symptoms are a good sign but thats all I have right now and its so scary.

Morning everyone!

LWood - thinking about you today! :hugs:

NSN - I'm most def in the TWW - and feeling okay about it! Not going crazy at all about testing. Not sure what I feel my chances are. Some days I feel like I'll get a positive, other days, like this morning, I don't think it'll happen.

Steph - hope you can get more sleep. Try to relax hun, I'm sure everything is okay with the babies :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well!

I'm feeling okay. The cramping comes and goes. Had some pretty uncomfortable cramps last night. It felt like ovulation pain. Right around my left ovary area, I had lots of pressure.I had to switch positions in which I was sleeping to get comfortable. No other new symptoms that I can think of ...

Well I have had an eventful 24 hours - met my midwife yesterday, a really lovely lady, she put my mind at rest quite a lot and just having a contact name of somebody who is interested has calmed me down enormously!

Just twinges now, no more awful cramps yesterday or today :)

My big boss walked up to me last night and told me that today will be the last day on my team!! Nothing like giving a bit of notice eh?! Am really really sad to leave all the people on my team - I have only ever worked on this team and am now the 3rd longest lasting member of the current 20 or so having been there for 4 years. They are all my mates rather than colleagues so I will probably shed a few tears later, BUT the move is going to be the best thing for me and baby and I cant wait! No more ridiculously long hours, no more being worked into the ground, no more fights over night shifts, no more battling with supervisors, and being moved onto the reknowned dumping ground for pregnant officers I know that I will be looked after as all the previous ones did well on there... its all good.

Team Stress Free is back with a vengeance here!!!!!

sigh...last night i went to the bathroom only to find a spot.kinda brown tinged..not dark brown a kind of light red brown...woke up this morning with another brown spot...what is goin on...WARNING!! this maybe to much info......when i wipe there is lots of clear discharge but in that clear there is a brown tinge...the spot is about 1/4 of an inch long and wide....not big but i am soooo terrified...dh and i cried last night we want this so much...and my 1st scan is in 2 weeks...

Steph...:hugs: and stuff, always here for ya and all will be ok, I feel it :winkwink:

Tweak...symptoms sound promising..fingers crossed :flower:

ZoMo...yay for MW meeting and for being in a less stressful environment :thumbup: I'm sure you'll still be in contact with your mates :flower:

Sweetangel...:hugs: and try not to worry. Rest, plenty of fluids. Could you ask for an earlier scan perhaps? Positive thinking ok?

XxX

i am drinking tons of water but then i need to go to the bathroom so often an it is scary each time..im scared i see more spots...

NEVER- my scan was scheduled 4 d day i turn 7 weeks 6 days..i kno at that time i should see a heartbeat and a growing being but if i change it will i be able to see anything this early??

Sweet angel...try not to worry. Personally, I think you *should be able to* see the HB at the seven week mark and I would push for one for peace of mind as worrying isn't goingto get you anywhere :hugs:

Keep us posted :hugs:

Sweet angel...try not to worry. Personally, I think you *should be able to* see the HB at the seven week mark and I would push for one for peace of mind as worrying isn't goingto get you anywhere :hugs:

Keep us posted :hugs:

i would say that it has stopped but i dont want to get too happy just yet but..went to the bathroom and nothing new....if i make it tru 2day witout any major staining ill keep my regular appointment i rather see the baby later on when i can see a little bit of features than now..

ZoMo: GREAT news about leaving that team! Now you can relax a bit more.

LWood: How are you doing? Thinking of you.

SweetAngel: Try not to think the worst. I know plenty of women who have spotting... And I was told as long as it's brown, that's okay, because it's old blood... Unless it turns pink, red, maroon, then it's okay. You don't want the bright colors.

Dimples: Verdict this morning? Did you re-test? Hope it was a positive for you! Sorry if you already said...

Ladies in the TWW: How is it going? Hope you are all ready for some BFPs!

Hello to everyone else! Hope you are all well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->