~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hi :hi:

Steph~ sorry to hear about not being able to sleep, hopefully you'll get a good nights rest at some point! :flower: When we were pregnant with twins, my doc mentioned that we could lose one and it was the scariest feeling ever. I mean, I totally freaked out when he said it was twins, but the thought of losing one was terrible. So, I completely understand:hugs: Praying for you and that both babies are growing! :hugs:

ZoMo~ wonderful news about your boss and midwife! :hugs:

Sweet angel~ try not to worry about spotting, it's so very common. But I understand being scared, that's going to be the hardest part for me when I get pregnant again. :hugs:

Tweak~ FX for you! July 13th will be here before you know it!:hugs:

LWood~ Thinking of you, hun:hugs:

Dimples~ so?? Did you test again?

Andrea~ I'm not "due" to ovulate until late next week but some thing strange has happened...

I just went to the rest room and I had the thickest, stretchiest EWCM that I believe I have ever had in my entire life! I have NO idea what that means? I'm not due to ovulate until 14-16th of July. I actually had a really good feeling at that point about this month! :happydance: Also, last night I had the worst pains in my left side that came every few minutes and it almost took my breath away. It's still there today, but not as bad. Any thoughts on this? Maybe it's the soy playing tricks on me :haha:

:hugs: to all!!

hi everyone :hi: Hope you're all ok.

Zomo: fab news about work :thumbup:
lwood: How are you doing? Thoughts are with you :hugs:
Sweetangel: Hope things settle down

AFM: I thought the new meds for nausea were a miracle yesterday after I got over the morning drowsiness but then this am I couldn't keep my breakfast down :( Wondering whether to speak to the GP again tomorrow. Only managed a bread roll with jam and 2 mugs of fruit tea today since breakfast :nope:

MrsJ, Maybe the soy is making you O early. Better get some bd'ing in just in case. I get the pain and the EWCM about 5-6 days before I O :shrug:

EWCM and pain 5-4 days BEFORE you 'o'? I wasn't temping this month and had EWCM for 2 days on CD 14 and CD15 and Ovulation pain for a good 4 days before and during EWCM...I just thought since the pain eased I Od later on CD15....sigh I could be all off with my days this month!

Mrs. J, I am patiently, I mean, anxiously waiting for AF to show. Yesterday, FMU BFN with FRER. (lol...it's like a different language!) Today I didn't bother testing, and no more tests left. That stretchy CM sounds like some GOOD baby-making CM. You better get on him! :haha: I want AF to come, so I can start on SOY too...I have twins to start cooking-up!

Steph~your scan is next week? I will pray that you will be able to experience peace and rest in the next week!

Fizzio~I hope you find some relief soon!!! MS is so time consuming, let alone a downer on the day! My last pregnancy, I was so sick, I lost 6 lbs in about a week and 1/2. I didn't need anything for it, b/c we eventually lost my little man, but with my son I was sick throughout the entire pregnancy, so I feel for ya! Now, it seems that my hormones are so mixed up, that I get sick even before AF...sigh.

Zomo~ hope the transition to your new department goes well!

Sweetangel~ I'm sorry for your scare! I'm sure your heart jumped out of your chest. I'd probably drink a ton, just too have an excuse to go to the bathroom and check for more! If there's no more spotting, and it doesn't get worse, I would keep your appt. at 7.5 weeks b/c like you said you will for sure see the heartbeat! :hugs:

Well, I'm going to the Michelle Branch/GooGoo Dolls concert tonight! I'm SOOO exited! I have been listening to Michelle Branch before she even made it on the radio! My OH is going with me...we bring lawn chairs and sit out in a big field and listen while we drink our frozen margaritas!! My concern though is that my husband will be late getting home from work, and I will be totally disappointed that we will miss part of the concert...man I hope he comes through for me!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Sorry if I missed anyone!
:hugs: and :flower: to bring a smile to your day!!

hi everyone, just got back from my holiday in Spain and catching up with all the posts
Congrats on the new BFPs
Lwood big hugs to you
Sorry for all the preggo ladies who are having a rough time
Dimples fx'd for your BFP.

We DTD loads on holiday and was over my O time, so praying this is my month,
symptoms so far are cramping since day of O, diarrohea and sick to the stomach today - couldnt face lunch or dinner BUT it was 49 degrees yesterday, so probably was the heat.
It is my 30th on 14th July and kinda want to know either way before then but cant deal with BFN
My friend who is 5 months pregnant (and fell pregnant 2 weeks after starting to try) is coming tomorrow for the weekend so i am going to have to find super strength inside.
xxx

EWCM and pain 5-4 days BEFORE you 'o'? I wasn't temping this month and had EWCM for 2 days on CD 14 and CD15 and Ovulation pain for a good 4 days before and during EWCM...I just thought since the pain eased I Od later on CD15....sigh I could be all off with my days this month!

Mrs. J, I am patiently, I mean, anxiously waiting for AF to show. Yesterday, FMU BFN with FRER. (lol...it's like a different language!) Today I didn't bother testing, and no more tests left. That stretchy CM sounds like some GOOD baby-making CM. You better get on him! :haha: I want AF to come, so I can start on SOY too...I have twins to start cooking-up!

Steph~your scan is next week? I will pray that you will be able to experience peace and rest in the next week!

Fizzio~I hope you find some relief soon!!! MS is so time consuming, let alone a downer on the day! My last pregnancy, I was so sick, I lost 6 lbs in about a week and 1/2. I didn't need anything for it, b/c we eventually lost my little man, but with my son I was sick throughout the entire pregnancy, so I feel for ya! Now, it seems that my hormones are so mixed up, that I get sick even before AF...sigh.

Zomo~ hope the transition to your new department goes well!

Sweetangel~ I'm sorry for your scare! I'm sure your heart jumped out of your chest. I'd probably drink a ton, just too have an excuse to go to the bathroom and check for more! If there's no more spotting, and it doesn't get worse, I would keep your appt. at 7.5 weeks b/c like you said you will for sure see the heartbeat! :hugs:

Well, I'm going to the Michelle Branch/GooGoo Dolls concert tonight! I'm SOOO exited! I have been listening to Michelle Branch before she even made it on the radio! My OH is going with me...we bring lawn chairs and sit out in a big field and listen while we drink our frozen margaritas!! My concern though is that my husband will be late getting home from work, and I will be totally disappointed that we will miss part of the concert...man I hope he comes through for me!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Sorry if I missed anyone!
:hugs: and :flower: to bring a smile to your day!!

i was terrified and in shock..i could not speak cuz i remember my las m/c started of with brown blood but it was different though...but i havent seen anything the entire day so dh is in 4 a wonderful surprise when he gets home from work:happydance:....hope you enjoy you:hugs: concert

dimples~ have a great time @ the concert! Sounds like it will be a ton of fun! those are great artists!! I was actually listening to the goo goo dolls today! :) Enjoy some margaritas for me too!! I want one!!! lol

:hi: everyone, hope your friday is going well!!

Lwood - :hug: hope you are doing okay, thoughts are with you.

Sweetangel - hopefully your spotting will stop and not come back again.

Steph - congrats on the twins. wow. good luck with your upcoming scan.

Fizzio - sorry to hear your ms is so bad. Those meds that Holly mentioned (can't think of the name now) - my friend who gets 9 months of very bad ms are on them and this pregnancy is much better that her last two. Maybe talk to your doc if your current meds are not working.

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

AFM - still waiting to ov. Thought I was close but temp only went up slightly today. DH will be happy - he gets some more BDing. :haha:

:hi: everyone, hope your friday is going well!!

Lwood - :hug: hope you are doing okay, thoughts are with you.

Sweetangel - hopefully your spotting will stop and not come back again.

Steph - congrats on the twins. wow. good luck with your upcoming scan.

Fizzio - sorry to hear your ms is so bad. Those meds that Holly mentioned (can't think of the name now) - my friend who gets 9 months of very bad ms are on them and this pregnancy is much better that her last two. Maybe talk to your doc if your current meds are not working.

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

AFM - still waiting to ov. Thought I was close but temp only went up slightly today. DH will be happy - he gets some more BDing. :haha:

well it has stopped it was only 2 spots and i hope it doesnt come back...that was scary...

good morning ladies..(its morning where i am) hope you all are feeling fine..got terrible nausea last night and a lil dis morning..but i feel better now...wish you all a blessed day...

Hey DT...welcome back and glad you had a good holiday :thumbup: fingers crossed for this month :hugs:
Sorry you are having to be strong this weekend but sending you the strength to get through it...:hugs: you will be ok...believe.

Sweet angel...glad the spotting stopped :happydance:

LWood...:hugs: and thoughts

MsJmouse...get :sex: honey

CRC...hope you're doing ok hun :hugs:

Hello to everyone else...seems to have slowed down in here :shrug:

XxX

Good morning!
Just thought I would stop on in, and give a quick update while I wait for my dog to finish eating (we're off to the vet this AM-poor dog). Well, AF is here, started spotting yesterday, and today it's arrived. Very clotty though...we will see how the day goes. Holly, maybe you were right, but I think I'm better off not knowing, and call it another symptomatic cycle.
Had tons of fun at the concert last night! I am hoping my morning sickness wears off soon! :dohh:

Have a great day!

Janell

Good morning!
Just thought I would stop on in, and give a quick update while I wait for my dog to finish eating (we're off to the vet this AM-poor dog). Well, AF is here, started spotting yesterday, and today it's arrived. Very clotty though...we will see how the day goes. Holly, maybe you were right, but I think I'm better off not knowing, and call it another symptomatic cycle.
Had tons of fun at the concert last night! I am hoping my morning sickness wears off soon! :dohh:

Have a great day!

Janell

the worst thing is to test before af is due..you get all paranoid and anxious..i remember wen i was ttc..i wud tear open the test to see if there was d slightest line...but dont give up hope...:hugs::flower:

Dimples...:hugs: sorry the bitch I mean witch came :hugs: hoping it wasn't a chemical but if it's more painful and heavier than normal, you might have to reconsider it not being one :hugs:

Glad you enjoyed the concert :flower:

XxX

Sweet angel - glad your spotting spotted!

Dimples - :hugs: sorry AF came! glad you had a good time at the concert. I'm going to one tonight! I can't wait!

Hope everyone else is well!

AFM - i'm feeling more uncomfortable today. Feels like AF is coming. Lots of lower cramping, and some slight lower back pain. Lots of CM too. Woke up feeling like I had caught a cold or something too. Very tired. 5 more days! I'm getting more and more scared to test.

I'm sorry about AF dimples. :( It might very well just be a symptomatic cycle.. and better to NOT think the worst! :hugs:

Tweak~ those are great signs!! all preggo symptoms! I hope this is it for you! :hugs:

Tweak~ those are great signs!! all preggo symptoms! I hope this is it for you! :hugs:

Thanks Holly!

So, I have loads and loads of CM this morning. I checked my CM and it's very very lotiony and creamy. Is that another good sign? I know I had lots of CM last time, but I never really checked it to see what it was like.

I had a TON of CM when I got preggo before- this time- dry as a bone! As a result.. I feel like I can never trust CM. :haha: BUT, it seriously IS a good sign!

I had a TON of CM when I got preggo before- this time- dry as a bone! As a result.. I feel like I can never trust CM. :haha: BUT, it seriously IS a good sign!

That's interesting! They do say every pregnancy is different!

I know my 2 I had lots and lots of CM. So I'm hoping!! Trying not to get too excited though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->