~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hi ladies! Happy Friday :flower:

Sorry AF arrived for you, Dimples:wacko: We OWN next MONTH :thumbup:

:hugs:

Hello ladies!

Sorry not been around for a while, AF came and just wanted a break to plan this cycle. Cd3 today and day 2 of Soy. Im taking 120mg each day until Cd6 (Thanks Steph!!) Also taking a crazy cocktail of B vits, Folic acid, vitamin C and got preseed!! Im rattling!!! :haha: Hopefully my cycle may be a little shorter this time or ifits as usual itll be around 40days but it means i could be testing on my birthday 11th Aug!!! BFP Birthday present?? Why not????!!!! :cake::rofl::rofl: AUGUST BFP HERE I COME!!!

Sorry AFs got you too Dimples....heres to next cycle eh?? x x x:hugs:

Happy nearly 2nd Trimester Holly and Hanskiz!!!! :happydance:

Steph - I hope you manage to get some sleep!! Keep positive about your 2 bundles!! Ones probably just more dominant!! FX'd for you x x :hugs:

Cornish and Never - glad to hear everythings going well x x

Zomo - Pleased the job situation is sorted out!! Enjoy getting more rest!!

Sweetangel - Glad the spotting has stopped! Hope you manage to get an earlier scan to put your mind at ease!!

Hello Mercedes!!! Good to see you hun!! :flower:

All my fellow TTCers - Baby dust to you all!! Hows it going?? Tweak - 8dpo, many symptoms?? Mrs J - Where are you in your cycle??

Anyone else ive missed - hello!!! x x x

Rachel, I hope your cocktail works for you. I was taking B6, Vit. C, Folic, and Prenatals, and using preseed this last time around, so I'm sold on it. And of course, we have all heard how great soy is! Hope August is your month.

Rachel, I hope your cocktail works for you. I was taking B6, Vit. C, Folic, and Prenatals, and using preseed this last time around, so I'm sold on it. And of course, we have all heard how great soy is! Hope August is your month.

Thanks hun! Hopefully the cocktail will work! I stopped my prenatel this cycle, do you reckon I should take that as well? Can you over overdose on the b vits and folic acid! Lovely to see your little one is progressing nicely! Have you had a scan yet? X x

I wouldn't go over 100mg of B6, but you can't overdose on folic. I would def. keep taking the prenatals.

Yes, I've had 3 scans... We heard and saw the heartbeat at 5w6d, and again at 7w6d. Heart rate is 158 bpm, and baby is getting bigger. Thanks for asking.

got this constant nauseating feeling..its not bad but just enough 4 me to feel sick...sigh...think i am goin an take another sleep...

I wouldn't go over 100mg of B6, but you can't overdose on folic. I would def. keep taking the prenatals.

Yes, I've had 3 scans... We heard and saw the heartbeat at 5w6d, and again at 7w6d. Heart rate is 158 bpm, and baby is getting bigger. Thanks for asking.

Thanks, ill get back on the prenatals then! More to add to my cocktail of vits! Thats fantastic about your scans! Cant believe how quick time seems to go.... X x

Hello ladies!

Sorry not been around for a while, AF came and just wanted a break to plan this cycle. Cd3 today and day 2 of Soy. Im taking 120mg each day until Cd6 (Thanks Steph!!) Also taking a crazy cocktail of B vits, Folic acid, vitamin C and got preseed!! Im rattling!!! :haha: Hopefully my cycle may be a little shorter this time or ifits as usual itll be around 40days but it means i could be testing on my birthday 11th Aug!!! BFP Birthday present?? Why not????!!!! :cake::rofl::rofl: AUGUST BFP HERE I COME!!!

Sorry AFs got you too Dimples....heres to next cycle eh?? x x x:hugs:

Happy nearly 2nd Trimester Holly and Hanskiz!!!! :happydance:

Steph - I hope you manage to get some sleep!! Keep positive about your 2 bundles!! Ones probably just more dominant!! FX'd for you x x :hugs:

Cornish and Never - glad to hear everythings going well x x

Zomo - Pleased the job situation is sorted out!! Enjoy getting more rest!!

Sweetangel - Glad the spotting has stopped! Hope you manage to get an earlier scan to put your mind at ease!!

Hello Mercedes!!! Good to see you hun!! :flower:

All my fellow TTCers - Baby dust to you all!! Hows it going?? Tweak - 8dpo, many symptoms?? Mrs J - Where are you in your cycle??

Anyone else ive missed - hello!!! x x x

Still waiting to ovulate, hun!! Glad you are so upbeat!! :happydance:

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs:

I'm not doing so great. I feel like I'm having an emotional breakdown. I've been fighting off the tears for a few hours and have had a few cries in the bathroom:cry:

I just feel so sad, upset, and lost. My due date is approaching and I just feel like crying. WTH is wrong with me? I'm trying to hold back and not show this in front of DH; he wouldn't understand. Please say a prayer for me that I don't break down and lose it..

Thank you ladies, for being my support system. You all mean the world to me:hugs:

Mrs. J~ It's okay to be sad and emotional right now. A woman cannot predict how an approaching due date may affect them. And the fact that you are grieving...it's okay. I understand when you say that you feel like your OH will not understand...(and maybe I was lucky that my husband was in a different country when I needed to grieve my first due date), but if you need to cry, and you feel that will help, then cry. If you break down...it's normal. There's nothing wrong with you. You lost your babies...so not only do you grieve losing them, but you grieve the "What could've beens," and all the excitement that goes along with becoming pregnant. You grieve the innocents of pregnancy...b/c now that has been taken from you as well. Sadness comes and goes, and it can hit you without warning. Allow yourself to grieve, because fighting it can be worse. :hugs: My heart hurts for you b/c I know exactly how you are feeling...

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm okay with AF...I'm happy to move on to next cycle! I'm playing softball this summer, going to start taking Soy and work on making those twins, and I now am in the clear for my trip to Punta Cana in March which is also very exciting! I guess I need to get used to having very symptomatic periods :( I just hope my cycle won't be 31 days next time!

Sorry to hear AF arrived Dimples.

MrsJ - :hugs: I am dreading the thought of my due date arriving. Not sure how I will cope with it and DH doesn't want me to make a big deal about it. :shrug: Hope you are doing okay.

Rachelbubble - I feel like I must rattle for the number of pills I am taking - omega 3, folate, calcium/magnesium, vit c, zinc - I think that is all of them - I can't remember - I just open the bottles now and take them without looking at what they are anymore. Urgh but if it works and I get a sticky bean I will be happy. :thumbup:

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been here for a while, trying to dream away to 12 weeks! Didn't manage it!!
Rachel and dimples, sorry af got you. What a Cow she can be dimples as you had lots of symptoms, I had lots for the afs before my bfp too, I don't know if it was because I was more in tuned or my body hated me!!! Soy is great, I can do nothing but sing it's bfp praises! Good luck for sure!!!

Mrs J, due dates are horrible things to cope with, I do not know how I'll cope with mine. We all understand your need to cry and be sad. Hoping this sad time passes for you.

Sorry I've not remembered much further bk than this pg!
Hope all pregnant ladies are doing well and ttc are in a good place.xxx

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Dimples~ Your post meant so much to me; it made me cry like crazy but it was a good cry. I needed that and I love you to pieces for posting it! I wish you were my neighbor! :hugs: Thank you hun, from the bottom of my heart :hugs:

Cornish and Ms. J Mouse~ Thank you, girls. :hugs:It's been a very rough night for me. My DH is being an ass and I told him I just needed some "air" and walked off for a bit. He actually came around later and said, I know you want a baby, honey. He went all man weird and went on and on about not being able to take another MC. Of course, I understand that, but he will never UNDERSTAND my point of view. Just being a man and I hate IT!!:wacko:

Im so tired from crying, I must go to bed. My eyes hurt and I'm so very tired..

I love ALL of you ladies!! :hugs:

LWood, We miss you hun! How are you??
BB~ Where are you, babe??

:friends:

MrsJ .....let me wrap my fat arms around you ad give you a big juicy, squishy :hugs:
You are normal and don't let anyone let you think or believe otherwise. I can't put it as good as dimples did sorry. I have said it before and I'll say it again. The men have NO idea what we go through. They think all try have to do is :sex: and their worries are over. Ours begin from way before and we are already emotionally involved before our babies are even conceived. We are the ones that feel pregnant, have it constantly on our minds, worrying over every little niggle. We are the ones that have to go through the physical loss too. How can they ever begin to understand? Women are more emotional anyway and your due date is another hurdle you have to get through :hugs: let your tears flow, remember your babies and maybe do something on their due date? Light candles, release balloons? Keep strong honey and even if you do feel weak, you're not...you've got this far :friends:

Go easy on yourself :hugs:

XxX

Andrea~ I know, I know! Men are stupid! :growlmad: My DH has been a real ass tonight and my heart feels like its breaking.. NOT because of his ass, but because I just feel.... sad and lost. I got so mad with him, I went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed my old BC pills and said FINE, we won't have kids EVER (tantrum) and popped 2!! I stormed off and tried to make myself puke but I guess the damage was done.. and He never once tried to stop me.. I'm so mad and sad and angry with him I want to scream!! He was the one that wanted a BIG family full of kids and now he's acting like an idiot and I'm so mad I want to scream!

I'm just falling apart. I don't know what to do with this man that I don't even know anymore..

I wish my heart would stop being such an ass UGH!!

I'll get through it.. we both will.. Just a bad night!!

just saying hey.....ive not been around much as im quite enjoying not stressing this month!!!
just had a quick mooch through previous posts & hope everyone is well??
AFM...its almost ov time AGAIN (man i love short cycles!!!!) so im just gonna:sex: like crazy & see how we get on without all the temp/opk hassle....
happy saturday ladies xx:flower:xx

Shauna honey :hugs: men are such assholes at times and especially times like this..,why? Because they can't fix it. Men are fixers, problem solvers and don't like feeling like a failure. He's probably shit scared of another loss, totally normal but you both need to talk. You both need to say how you feel. You both need to say what you want or you will be like this and it's painful. I'm sorry you're going through this right now and I can't hug you for real :(

Stop being so hard on yourself, please :hugs:

Lots of love and squishy :hugs:

XxX

MB...:hi: and get :sex: woo hoo! Enjoy the stress free approach and bring on the BFP :thumbup:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->