~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Mrs. J~ I knew after my 1rst MC that part of what I needed to do for healing was to get something that "represented" my loss. I'm not sure if you know what the "Willow Tree Angels" are, but I have a little collection of them, all with a special story. I decided to buy 1 to represent the baby I never knew. The title of the angel was "Angel of Wishes." The 2nd MC that I had, I went out and did the same thing. This angel was called "Surrounded by love" and she holds a bouquet of flowers. I had two friends buy my flowers to show their love and support, so I thought this angel was perfect. This is probably one of the best things you could do for yourself, is create something to help you remember/honor/grieve your babies.
About a month after my 1rst MC, I was crying. My husband said to me, "Shouldn't you have, I don't know, moved on by now? Gotten over it" I was so hurt, but looking back on it, I cannot be upset with him for saying it b/c he was able to grieve in the midst of our pain together, but he moved on quickly b/c he did not have the physical connection, he only had the idea of a baby. There is no way he could possibly understand that puking, bloating, gas, hormones etc. that goes into being pregnant. With my 2nd MC I told my husband to not even think about saying something like that to me...and well, he got it. I communicated to him a few weeks before our first due date, that I may be sad and I will need him. He did not remember the due date, and I remember both of my due dates...difference again between us females and those males. But he was out of the country at the time, but he made sure to call.
I think these MCs will always hurt...but with time my days have gotten easier. And it too will get easier for you. Events happen, people say stupid things, not being pregnant...all brings back the pain and hurt of losing my babies. My last pregnancy in January I know I lost another little boy. I'm positive my 1rst lost was a boy as well. August 22 is my 2nd due date, and I have a friend who is due almost the same day as my would've been due date...I'm so happy for her, b/c she had experienced a loss and now this is her baby after a loss...but I should have a 2nd car seat in my car as well, so it will be another sad day.
I so badly want to be pregnant, but right now my OH is hesitant b/c he feels like the last couple months he felt normalcy b/t us and my emotions for that matter, that I think he's afraid that if we were to lose a 3rd I might not be able to handle it...or maybe he couldn't handle seeing me like he has in the past. I was hurt, and felt like he was being an a$$ when he told me he didn't want to get pregnant right now, but all it was, was he was thinking of me and our relationship, not being selfish.
I believe when you may be feeling like your husband is being selfish and insensitive, he may actually in some way shape or form be trying to look after you, and your relationship. This is why communication is so important. We may jump to conclusions, only to find out later, that our OH's still get sad, they still think about the MCs, and well, they want what is best for us. My OH felt like we needed to wait a bit...he made that decision b/c he felt that's what was best for me and us, where when I did not hear the details, I felt he was an a$$ and being selfish. Does the make sense?
Sorry, this has turned into an essay. But I wanted to stress to you, that the way you are feeling, is okay and you are right, you will get through. It is important to communicate to your OH, b/c he may not have the right words to say, but indeed is on the same page as you! Also, please consider to do something special for your little ones! *hugs*

Sweet Angel~ Hope you are taking it easy and drinking lots of water!!! I hope the spotting stops for you!!

Sweet Angel~ Hope you are taking it easy and drinking lots of water!!! I hope the spotting stops for you!!

it stopped again...gonna see doctor this afternoon.. (its 8.07 a.m now) and let him know..i also saw a bit of yellowish discharge so i am going and sort all that out...i am also going and see if i can get my u/s this wednesday instead of next week...had terrible nausea yesterday and the day before but nothing so far for 2day...so you know i am in panic mode..:wacko:

MrsJ, I'm sorry you are having such a horrid time, I really don't think I can add anything to what the ladies have said but I'm thinking of you for sure.

Moonbeam, good luck with the bding.

Sweetangel, I've had very similar on and off for the past few weeks, all the ladies have reassured me that's it's fine. Could be old stuff from implantation or due to cervix being soft. I have a scan tmrw so will update you on how my bean is!

Afm, still feeling sick but not being sick! Boobs are settling now, belly is massive, gassy, constipated and having terrible headaches! I'm not sure I'm going to sail through this pregnancy, I feel rougher than I did with ds! Very excited about scan tmrw!!

Good luck woody.xxx

it really sends a jolt of fear straight tru me anytime i c it...my biggest fear is to go to use the bathroom and i c any kind of discolored discharge....but i will like to know what is really goin on so i am seeing a doctor 2day about it.. good luck with your scan...:hugs::flower:

Mouse...stoopid temps, never count yourself out :winkwink: surprises do happen :hugs:

Sweet angel...rest and try not to worry, you have your scan soon?

Tweak...sorry you got a bfn but it's still early and signs are looking good :thumbup:

BB...where are you?? Are you ok?

ZoMo..you ok too?

Lwood...:hugs: and stuff

Jenn...did you get some more meds?

Crc...how you doing?

DT...when do you test?

Hi to everyone else :flower: :hugs: where needed too

XxX

my 1st scan is next week wednesday..a day shy of 8 weeks..but i am goin an push and see if it can be done this wednesday..its an internal scan so i guess we should see something by now.

Good luck with the doctors Sweet Angel, hope everything goes ok for you x

Good luck at the doctors sweet angel! Hope it goes well!

AFM - Woke up super hungry and a tad nauseous. Nausea went away quickly, and the hunger went away when I brushed my teeth. Ate my cereal when I got to work, and now 30 min later, I'm hungry again. And a tad nauseous again. I really hope this is it, because with all these symptoms, if I get a BFN & AF, I'm gonna be devastated :(

well i guess i spoke too soon..feeling the nausea creeping up on me slowly... i feel like i dont even have the strenght to cook.

Tweak...fingers are crossed honey :hugs:

Sweet angel...let us know what the doc says...you should be able to see stuff and the HB at where you are now :hugs:

Xxx

Good morning ladies~

Thanks everyone for being there for me the other day and for all your kind words:flower: It means a lot to me. I feel a bit better now. Some times it takes a mini meltdown to get you back on track:wacko: I gave DH the silent treatment for most of Saturday, even when he tried to be sweet to me. I think we hashed everything out finally :thumbup: He mentioned maybe post-poning TTC until after he finishes school (in 5yrs, he hasn't even started!). I just flat out said NO. He didn't argue.. Men!:dohh: He thinks we can't have a baby AND him go back to school to get another degree. I guess it's just us women that are the multi-taskers! :haha: Silly man children! :rofl:

Good luck at your appt sweet angel! :hugs:
Tweak~ Your symptoms sound promising! FX for you!:hugs:

Everyone else, :hugs:!

Happy Monday!

Ooh good luck Tweak, how long until you can test?

MrsJ :hugs: honey and we are all here for each other no matter what :hugs: I had my meltdown nine weeks ago and had a mini meltdown after that so it's perfectly normal. I think sometimes the guys don't realise how much we want a child and the emptiness and emotional roller coaster that goes with it. Glad you hashed it out though :hugs:

XxX

Tweak, symptoms are sounding great, good luck for wed testing.

MrsJ, breakdowns are so normal and we ate all here for you, glad you're feeling a but better though.

Sweetangel, hope dr goes well.

Hi to all other ladies.x

Afm-scan went great this morning, baby is measuring a good 4mm and heartbeat was strong!! Abdominal scan. Got another in 2 weeks! Yay!x

Mrs. J - Glad you're doing better and you talked to DH :hugs: I had a breakdown a couple weeks ago. Sometimes all you need is a good cry!

Cornish - SO glad you had a good scan! and that you got to see baby's heartbeat! So happy for you!

Tweak, symptoms are sounding great, good luck for wed testing.

MrsJ, breakdowns are so normal and we ate all here for you, glad you're feeling a but better though.

Sweetangel, hope dr goes well.

Hi to all other ladies.x

Afm-scan went great this morning, baby is measuring a good 4mm and heartbeat was strong!! Abdominal scan. Got another in 2 weeks! Yay!x

wow..so cool...i am definately goin 2 push 4 one this week then...goin an leave 4 d docs in a while..why did u have an early scan was it bcuz of the spotting?

Sweet angel, I've had 2 so far as my mmc in feb was a partial molar pregnancy so they need to keep an eye on the placenta to make sure there are no molar cells. In a weird way I'm lucky as know it's not easy to get an early scan.
Hope the doctors goes well.xx

Hi ladies.
I was going to wait until Wed (scan day) to post but after reading all the posts and seeing all the love, I am stopping by :)

I am kind of numb at this point.
I spot every day but none of it enough to be a baby. Even the day of my last post, the clot I had was very small. My AFs are very messy so I'd expect the MC blood to be at least the amount of my AF. I have cramps off and on. I am trying to continue to take care of myself like I am still pregnant but I have been slacking a bit. I go thru a period of crying then hope. Up and down.

So, on Wed I will know if bean is alive or if I will have another D&C. If bean is not alive, I am going on a break. It KILLS me to think of going on a break because I will be 35 in Sept. but my emotions are borked, I look 6 months pregnant and the guys building my addition are total A-holes. Too much stress.

Thank you for being here for me. I can't say it enough.

Mrs. J, I may have said this before but I'll say it again, I imagine your twins and my triplets playing happily together in Heaven. Maybe they can have a huge party up there on their due dates. My hubby is also not on the very understanding side but it is for all the reasons Dimples said. We had a long chat on Sunday and he just feels so helpless. He wants to fix me but he can't and it makes him angry and sometimes he says things without thinking. I know he loves me though and your husband loves you. Beautiful new photo BTW :)

Cornish, so happy you saw the HB!

Steph, I don't know if this will be helpful or not since I am no longer pregnant with my triplets BUT...
When I went in for my first scan at 6 1/2 weeks they saw two babies and 3 heartbeats and baby C's heartbeat was weak. Said one or all of them may not survive. Well, on my 8 week scan there were three babies visible and three strong heartbeats so don't give up hope for the tiny one!

All the other ladies, my love to you in whichever stage you are in.

Lwood, stay strong for your bean. I'm sure you'd have passed more blood if there was trouble. How are your symptoms? Fxd for wed.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->