~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

No symptoms... I am hungry all the time but I chalk that up to being fat now. My BBS stopped hurting and my supersmell is gone.

My Mom said she had no symptoms with either of her pregnancies.

I'll know soon enough.

Aw, LWood, that is so sweet, thank you. Have you ever read the book, Heaven is for Real? It totally made me bawl when I read the part about the little boy seeing his sister in heaven (his mom had an early miscarriage). FX and praying for your appointment on Wednesday, I will be thinking of you. What time is it at?

You know, I think my Hubby Downloaded it to my Kindle. I totally have to check that out. I forgot all about it! My appt is 8am thank goodness!

Edit: It is on my Kindle. I'll start to read it. I think I am in for a big long cry...

LWood - thanks for checking in :hugs: i have everything crossed for you for your appointment. :flower:

Well, I've been constantly hungry all day. I've eaten:

2 servings cereal
Coke
Cracker with cheese
Fruit cup
Cheese stick
Choc filled cookie things
Luna bar
And now my taco soup ...

If I'm not PG, then I'm gonna feel like a total fattie. Plus, tiny bit nauseous throughout the day as well. I also had a bit of spotting. I had a tiny bit of light pink on the TP, and a tiny bit of brown. Like, if I hadn't had looked carefully, I probably wouldn't have seen it. Maybe implantation bleeding?

I've been constantly worried since then. And Googling everything....

Lwood....:hugs: and thank you for updating. Fingers and everthing is crossed for a positive scan :hugs:

Tweak..lovely symptoms...fingers crossed for you too :hugs:

Love and hugs to all

XxX

LWood hoping for the best for you tomorrow, we are here when you need us, no matter what happens :hugs:

Tweak- you have some great symptoms I would wait a couple of days and :test:

Hope everyone is well, i've got over my drama now and am feeling much more positive. I am wishing away the days though, roll on Friday!

Well, screw all those symptoms. AF decided to show this morning. I won't lie - I'm pretty devastated. I really thought we had it this time. :cry:

Tweak i'm sorry huni, af is a real bitch! Good luck for next cycle :dust:

Thanks ladies :hugs: I had a good cry in the shower and now I'm feeling okay.

So, I was thinking about doing soy this time. Any advice? What do I buy, and when do I take it?

Tweak~
Holly gave me a bunch of info a week or so ago on soy, it's on this thread. Let me see if I can find the pages.

Edit: Page 51

:hi: ladies!
sorry Ive been MIA.... I had gotten some bad news on my cd3 test and was feeling so down and low and stayed away..... my FSH number was a little higher than my doc expected and I knew that a higher number wasn't good. He sent me for futher blood (AMH) testing and for an HSG test. the AMH test confirms that I have low egg quantity. the HSG (dye test) however showed that my tubes are cleared and my uterus looks normal. I have my follow up appt tonight and have an ultrasound scheduled as well. DH went for his SA last week. Dr will review all test with us and will give us a plan of action. I will try to update tonight but if I don't, I will definitely update tomorrow morning.

I hope you're all doing well.... sending lots of :hugs: your way :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:friends:

Tweak~
Holly gave me a bunch of info a week or so ago on soy, it's on this thread. Let me see if I can find the pages.

Edit: Page 51

THANK YOU!! I will definitely have a read through it tonight when I get home. I also talked to DH about our "plan of attack." I think we're gonna try the Sperm Meets Egg plan .. with soy. And hope we get it. I told him, we'd have to DTD more often though. He said he'd try .... :shrug:

Tweak and Lisa, I am sorry... :hugs:

I realized my appointment is on Thursday. Bean should be 8 weeks if he is still growing.
I didn't bleed yesterday. Just had some yucky yellowish discharge which is most likely the progesterone. I haven't wanted to look today which means I need to drink more water LOL!

Ah tweak I'm sorry :( what a witch hope she's kind to you xxx

Lwood fingers crossed for your appointment xxx

hi every1, well saw doctor yesterday afternoon and she gave me medication to clear up an infection. METROGEL. so dh inserted it last night for me and wen i woke up this morning sorry if tmi LOADS of brown clumpy discharge just came out..it was so disgusting...i dont know if the gel jus brought all the infected discharge out at once or what...but i havent had more for the day yet so i am watching.. doc said that the brown discharge could be because of the infection, sex or early m/c...well i got my u/s moved up to 2moro both an endovaginal and pelvis scan...so i will know my faith 2moro and something tells me it is not goin to be good...:nope:

I know it's late but wanted to say Congrats on your :bfp: Neversaynever!!! H&H 9 months!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->