~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

:hugs: sweet angel & Lwood thinking of you both x
hope everybody else is feeling ok??
cd 12 for me,not sure if ive ov'd yet...but :sex: ing like a crazy person just to make sure - just spent the past 20mins with my legs in the air:haha:....OH is worried about the quantity of his semen...like he isnt producing enough?? does anyone know if this is an issue??? xx

Sweet Angel! Please keep the faith. You have been so wonderful cheering me on...
Did Doc say what kind of infection? I know you where recently intimate with your hubby and I have heard that can sometimes cause a bleed. I don't know what would be brown and chunky... are you on progesterone?

I really have no advice. Just know that I am praying for you.

Sweet angel...please keep positive honey :hugs: brown stuff is old stuff. Did the doc have a look inside? :hugs: and have faith

MB...:rofl: legs in the air..thought you weren't trying :haha: if he produces a fair amount each time, go for it...it doesn't hurt very other night either (that happened with us :thumbup: ) another tip I'll give ya...have a big O before he does his part :winkwink:

Lwood...good that nothing has occurred today, keep positive too xXx

Tweak...an extra :hugs:

Lisa...thanks for the congrats and sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. Hopefully your appointment later will give you some answers :hugs:

Steph...welcome back :hugs:

Everyone else :hi:

XxX

Ha i know we aint really trying,...but we managed a bit of afternoon delight while DD was out of the house! he has just been fretting that the volume/quantity isnt what it used to be now he's gettin on a bit!! x

Still no blood (thank goodness) but so very nauseous... oh my... and slight cramps with a few sharp ones randomly. Not sure what it means but I just want to go home and lie down... can I sleep till Thursday?

Tweak :hugs: af can be so horrible and give you all the symptoms under the sun, I hope this time passes quickly for you.xxx

Tweak - sorry to hear AF arrived. Stupid witch :grr:

LWood and Sweet Angel - hope that your scans go well.

Just to give you some hope - a girl at my work (who is in her 40s) had a baby last month - she bleed for the first three months of her pregnancy and they weren't sure if her baby would survive. So you can have a fair amount of bleeding and still end up with a sticky bean. :hugs:

AFM - think I must have o'd still waiting on FF to confirm as temps have been crap this month. Still feel it is a dud month.

:dust: to everyone.

I got my soy. Planning on taking 160 mg every day from CD 3-7.

Hopefully it'll help!

Ah Tweak...I feel your pain!!! To be honest, your symptoms were sooo similar to mine, and we both got AF. At least AF is here, and will be gone again and there was not too much waiting around time. Sometimes I think it's hard to be late a few days, and still have BFNs! I am taking Soy this month too! Now, I just need to get my OH to have sex w/ me. I've been feeling a bit distant from lately. He's working a ton, so he's tired more often then not...and then when he's cranky, I get the blame for it. The past two mornings he hasn't kissed me goodbye. Yesterday, he was mad b/c I kicked his work pants into the corner of the bedroom after I stepped on his belt buckle (he throws all his clothes on the floor after wearing them, but the nice ones he lays neatly, SOOO annoying) and then this AM he woke up late for work after I asked him nicely to please turn the alarm off after it was going off for 45 minutes. So...it was my fault he had no pants and my fault he woke up late, and it's normally my fault when he's crabby b/c "i'm annoying." Sigh. :( Feeling blah the last few days.

Cornish, glad to hear your scan went well! So exciting!

Mrs. J~ glad you are feeling better!

Lwood~ glad there hasn't been any recent spotting! I sure hope your scan goes well on Thursday!

Sweetangel~glad they caught the infection, hope baby is safe and snug in there!

CD6 today...so now it's just waiting to O and hopefully get some :sex:

Ah Tweak...I feel your pain!!! To be honest, your symptoms were sooo similar to mine, and we both got AF. At least AF is here, and will be gone again and there was not too much waiting around time. Sometimes I think it's hard to be late a few days, and still have BFNs! I am taking Soy this month too! Now, I just need to get my OH to have sex w/ me. I've been feeling a bit distant from lately. He's working a ton, so he's tired more often then not...and then when he's cranky, I get the blame for it. The past two mornings he hasn't kissed me goodbye. Yesterday, he was mad b/c I kicked his work pants into the corner of the bedroom after I stepped on his belt buckle (he throws all his clothes on the floor after wearing them, but the nice ones he lays neatly, SOOO annoying) and then this AM he woke up late for work after I asked him nicely to please turn the alarm off after it was going off for 45 minutes. So...it was my fault he had no pants and my fault he woke up late, and it's normally my fault when he's crabby b/c "i'm annoying." Sigh. :( Feeling blah the last few days.

I think we are married to the same man!!
One day my DH got angry at me because after I stayed up late doing his laundry, I forgot to turn his shirt rightside out (which he swears he never takes off his clothes and leaves them inside out) and he wore it inside out half the day at work. I told him to feel free to do his own laundry! My hubby is a VERY good man. He is just not a morning person and can get real crabby... :hugs:

Dimples - sounds like my husband too. He got cranky this morning, because his desktop computer wouldn't work. Something about overheating. So then when he gets cranky towards that, he's' cranky towards me. He works full-time and then goes to school 2 hours away, twice a week. I had to sit down and talk to him about DTD. He usually tells me "he's tired" or "doesn't feel like it" so to me it's like he doesn't even want to try. I told him if he at least tries and something can't happen, then I'm fine.

Here's to hoping the soy works for both of us!

Hey ladies. Well scan is in 45 mins or so, hubby and I are currently lying on the grass in the hospital grounds having a wee picnic! Hehe!
It's lovely, really taking my mind off how nervous I'm feeling!!
Will update you's how it goes!
Xo

:hi: ladies, heres my update: I copied what I wrote on my journal :hugs:

so what doc wanted to check for was Uterine Fribroids and Ovarian Cysts , which he did find but he said that is normal for a woman my age and it shouldn't hinder getting pregnant and he is not concerned with that right now. what he is concerned about at this very moment is my Ovaries and Eggs. He gave me birth control pills to take for 10 days and see if that helps to shrink the cyst and fibroids. He said I should get AF again ( :dohh: :rofl: ) after I stop taking the BCPs and he wants me to come in on CD3 for more bloodwork and another ultrasound and he will then put me on either Clomid or Femara and Injectibles to see how my eggs react to the medicine. My DH's SA was a little below normal but okay. His sperm count is good but his swimmers are a little slow. If I respond well to the meds and produce good eggs, we will be going through IUI.

Im feeling okay for now. I will be praying and hoping and wishing that I react well to the meds and produce an egg(s). I don't care if it's just one egg at this point cuz all it takes is just ONE GOOD EGG and ONE GOOD SWIMMER :thumbup:

so ladies, that's my update..... Im going to try and stay positive and say lots of prayers cuz I want this so bad I can taste it :hugs:

dimples/tweak I hope Soy works for you both... I've heard great success stories of ladies getting their :bfp:s after taking it.

Baby/sweet angel/ hope your scan goes well :hugs:

lwood, glad to hear you'r not bleeding anymore :hugs: H&H 9 months :hugs:

:hi: MsJMouse/cornish/neversaynever/moonbeam :hugs:

:hi: to everyone I missed :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm baaaack!!! :)

I think I'm finally caught up on all my threads. I am still here, in TTC Land, I think I'll take an OPK this afternoon sometime, if I have any left in my stash. I have so much to do and a terrible sunburn and I hate coming home from Missouri because I don't deal well transitioning back into the real world.

I know there are only a few of us left trying to get our BFP and I hope everyone catches their eggs this cycle and we can celebrate together!

Lisa, hoping all your tests go well and you get the iui this month. LB, great to have you back.
Any scan news ladies?? Thinking of you all.xxx

thanks everyone...i can hardly concentrate today bc i have a pinched nerve in my neck and it's effecting my head! off to the chiro at 3pm. I hope it brings some relief!

Lisa, Praying for you!

Baby, How'd the doc visit go?

Sweet Angel, How was your doc visit?

Little Bird, You were in my "neck" of the woods! Welcome back!

AFM, still no bleeding even after a big ole BM :)loo::haha:)
Is it weird that the lack of blood is making me nervous? Also, my dog is back to being up my butt again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->