~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Yes! Right when they open thankfully.
I am trying not to get excited...
This M/C stuff has really stressed me out...

LWood, I am so jealous of your huge BM. I haven't gone in almost 3 weeks. I am miserable. What did you do to get things moving may I ask??? I'm really glad your spotting has stopped. I have been so worried about you and thinking about you a lot.

LWood, I'm happy the spotting stopped and you are feeling a little more positive. I really hope that you get good news tomorrow. Please, please, please, let everything be OK with your blueberry!

sigh...i dont know what to do again..soo confused...well for 2day i havent had any discharge everything seems to be normal....did the scan 2 day only to hear after that i have to wait till friday to collect my results..the nurse didnt even tell me if the baby is there or not..the doc that did d scan just asked if i was bleeding (no), and then he asked if the scan was to see if i am pregnant....i bought a pregnancy test and did it and it is still positive. i havent passed any blood, no red blood only some brown stuff which i think is frm d infection which has cleared up since i started using the medication...so i havent had any bleeding, my hpt is still +..what do you all think???

Sweet angel, I'm sorry to hear the doctors have given you no news. Did they tell you nothing at all? Are you being re scanned on Friday? Maybe your dates are out and you are earlier.
Unfortunately I know you can mc without bleeding. In feb my bean died at 9 weeks but we did not know until 12+1, I had the tiniest amount of spotting once but no other symptoms.

You are in my thoughts and I hope Friday brings you good news. Did you have bloods done today? :hugs:

i glanced at the monitor and i saw a dark hole with nothing in it...well atleast "I" didnt see anything in it....so my question is "is it possible for the baby to just disappear or did i see wrong.??"...

Sweet Angel, That is what I am afraid of. It's called a MMC (Missed miscarriage).
That is what I am expecting when I go tomorrow... but still praying bean is okay. I am very surprised they didn't give you more info. Can you call them and ask? I call my nurse so often I am sure she is sick of me...

Mrs. HJO, I have been eating frosted miniwheats!

Edit to add: Not sure of the "black Hole". It is kind of hard to see the tiny beans. When I went for my first scan at 5w5d I didn't get to see anything because the monitor wasn't facing me but they said they saw a fetal pole... Hubby said he only saw a black hole and fuzzy gray stuff.

It may be that it's too early for anything to be there, could your dates be wrong? I would def ring them and ask for an explanation. What are they doing fri?

Lwood, glad your scan is nice and early, I booked my next for 9.20 for the same reason, can't wait the day!

oh well....its really sad but ok...but if the baby is not on the uterus then where did it go??i didn pass out anything..i dont know what to think any more...i think the dark hole is supposed to be the uterus and the baby is supposed to be in there.i think...but i didnt see anything....maybe i saw wrong maybe not...

cornish, they said that the results have to be printed and when i go fri is jus to collect the results...

well ladies, i am so tired so i am going an relax an try not to think about it anymore...i will wait until fri and get my results and let u all know as soon as i arrive back home...

Lwood..goodluck 2moro..thinking of you..

every1 else..i wish u luck and god blessings. i wish and pray that you all dont have to go through anything like this cuz its too much to handle especially when u wanted this baby so much...take care you all..bye for now..

sweet angel - i'm so sorry the scan didn't give you any answer. I'm praying for you that everything is okay :hugs:

Well, I start my soy tomorrow. I'm thinking of doing it tiered. 40, 80, 120, 120, 160. Hope it helps that way. I also called to make my annual gyno appointment. I was going to wait until I got pregnant to do it, but now, who knows when that will be, I'm gonna get it out of the way now. The nurse on the phone, must've been confused cause she goes "Oh, you're pregnant, right?" Nope, but thanks for that reminder that I'm NOT pregnant. I really didn't need that.

I'm also gonna kick start my workout routine again next week. Doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm not gonna stop during OV time either. If I keep doing that, I'm never gonna lose the weight. I've gained almost 30 pounds in the past year.

sweet angel -- I'm so sorry you didn't get answers today! Hopefully they'll be able to talk to you ASAP and explain what's going on.

Tweak -- I'm on my first soy cycle right now. Good luck and I hope it does the trick for you!

AFM, I just took my first OPK this cycle, I didn't have them with me on vacation. It looks like a positive! Is it possible that the soy iso moved my ovulation date forward? I typically ovulate on CD16 or 17, and I'm almost certain I've never had a positive OPK this early...

Sweet angel I hope you get some answers soon, that is so awful them making you wait like that, I know I'd want to know one way or another! As it's the not knowing that is the killer! Fingers crossed for you honey!
I know wen I went for my first scan, the doc went off for ages to get another consultant to have a look at the scan, ( turns out I had a small cyst on my ovary, just wanted to make sure and rule out an ectopic) and maybe if the consultant hadn't have been around I may have had to wait a few days also!

Well had another scan today, measurig at 7w5 days, again they said it's probably out by a few days, and I have to go back in 3 weeks to get a scan and they reckon I'll be very close to 12 weeks then...so today was supposed to be my booking scan/appointment. My hosp prefer to do this after 10 weeks to get the most accurate date for due date etc, as right now i'm still very early!
Nurse did say the heart was beating very strongly, :D! Of course i cried again! Hehe....was so lovely, hubby sittin right beside me holding my hand, god I'm crying again typin this!
Is anyone else very over emotional?! Lol
so again I'm wishing the summer away, can't wait until 3rd august for my next scan!! And if my dates stay the way they are, I'll be exactly 12 weeks on my birthday so we can tell everyone on my birthday! :)

I can put up another scan photo if you like?

Tweak! I'm so excited for you taking soy!!! Maybe we'll get some more twins in this thread! Hehe! Mrs j your taking soy too aren't you? Hope your feeling better honey, I cried thinking of you and your wee twins, and made me think of mine too! Hugs!

Sending much love and hugs to everyone!
Xoxo

LB - With all the research i've done regarding soy, I've read it is very possible for it to make you ovulate sooner. That's one reason why I'm taking it. I'm hoping to OV sooner then CD22ish. Good luck to you - get to :sex:!

BB - Thanks! I would love love love twins! I'm really hoping the soy works for me this cycle!

Tweak and LB...good luck with the soy...triplets and quads :thumbup: :winkwink:

LWood...hoping your scan brings you good news :hugs:

Sweetangel...I'd be calling and harrassing them for the results...it's cruel to expect you to wait. Hoping that all is ok though :hugs:

BB...fab scan news again :yipee: nearly at 12 weeks already and what a fab time to tell people on your birthday :thumbup:...get the scan pic up too :flower:

MB..hows the :sex: going?

Mouse..you ok too?

MrsJ...where aqre you at?

Steph...scan tomorrow :hugs:

Holly..you have your scan today?? :hugs:

Heather...have you pooped yet? :blush: :hugs:

Everyone else..:hugs and :dust:

XxX

Tweak and LB...good luck with the soy...triplets and quads :thumbup: :winkwink:

YES! I'd actually take either of them! I know it'd be A LOT of work, but it would be worth it! ;)

Took my first soy dose today. 80 mg today and tomorrow. Hope it works!

Hi ladies!! :hi:

LWood~ Good luck today hun! :hugs: I was thinking of you right at 8am this morning! Hope it goes well!!

MB~ Welcome back, you've been MIA for a bit:hugs: FX for you this cycle.

Lisa~ Glad you have a nice plan worked out!:happydance:

Tweak~ Good luck with the soy this cycle! FX its your month!!

LB~ Welcome Back!! :hugs:Good luck with the soy too! July, we OWN you!!

Sweetangel~ I can't believe they wouldn't say anything to you, I'd be PISSED! And I'd find a new doctor.. Sorry you have to wait :hugs:

Heather~ Sorry to hear you are plugged up, that is the WORST!! Go buy some prunes :winkwink:

Never~ How is your bean?

I'm sure I missed some ladies, but I'm short on time. I have so much work to do before I leave today for the weekend! I'll check in later.

:hugs: to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->