~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

LB~ Welcome Back!! :hugs:Good luck with the soy too! July, we OWN you!!

Hehe! July, you'd better watch out because Mrs. J means business! Is your ticker accurate? We might be in the LP at the same time again this cycle!

For some reason, it is off by one day :shrug:

I'm actually CD 24! Guess hubby and I better get to it! :haha: We haven't been DTD at all this week! We've been slaving away all week trying to get our house in order for our guests this weekend and not getting to bed till about 11:30, which is waaay past my bedtime! And I decided it would be a good idea to paint our guest bathroom! :dohh: I'm a smart girl, but sometimes I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box! :rofl:

I'm sure I'll get some tonight :winkwink:

What CD are you on?

Also wanted to brag that I have NOT touched an OPK! :haha: I've been strong!

Girl, you'd better get some tonight! Can't get a BFP without BD!

I'm CD15 today. I think I might be ovulating today, but I won't know for sure until my temp goes up. OPK was positive yesterday, and I was feeling some crampiness around my ovaries yesterday, on both sides at different times.

You have been much more "whatever" than I have! Good for you!

BB, great news about your scan going well, pic?

Ladies bding-get on it!!! Lots of bfp's coming up!

Sweet angel-thinking of you, hope tmrw brings you good news.

Scan ladies-looking forward to hearing your updates.xxx

Afm my itchy skin is a killer and now gave day long headaches too. Currently lying in bed before ds comes home. So very tired and still sick. I'm enjoying every moment in a very weird way!!!
Xxx

LADIES!!
I have a healthy baby with a stong heart and little leg and arm buds who was dancing!!!
BUT
There is something else in there that they don't know what it is. Maybe a blood clot. They THINK my uterus was bleeding and the clot is my body healing itself. They aren't sure Atleast now I know what to pray about!

Bean is attached in a good place and the yolk sack is the right size... I am so overcome with emotions right now...

Here he is! (He is upside down in my uterus and the wrighting says "Baby!!" but I took a photo with my phone so its poor quality and I flipped it so he's right side up.) Due date is still Feb 24th.

Thank you again for your faith and prayers. I need to read everyone else's update...

https://i54.tinypic.com/25k7dde.jpg

LADIES!!
I have a healthy baby with a stong heart and little leg and arm buds who was dancing!!!
BUT
There is something else in there that they don't know what it is. Maybe a blood clot. They THINK my uterus was bleeding and the clot is my body healing itself. They aren't sure Atleast now I know what to pray about!

Bean is attached in a good place and the yolk sack is the right size... I am so overcome with emotions right now...

Here he is! (He is upside down in my uterus and the wrighting says "Baby!!" but I took a photo with my phone so its poor quality and I flipped it so he's right side up.) Due date is still Feb 24th.

Thank you again for your faith and prayers. I need to read everyone else's update...

https://i54.tinypic.com/25k7dde.jpg

:yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :dance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :dance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :dance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :dance::yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :dance:

The best news I've heard today :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :dance:

Beautiful bean and so so so happy for you :sad2:

XxX

O my goodness lwood I am SO SO happy for you honey!!! Now you can cocentrate on yourself honey and look after yourself for you wee bean! Try not to worry so much now, cos you have one strong strong wee bean!!!
Much love
xoxo

:wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::wohoo::bunny::bunny:

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY for healthy little bean!!

Big :hugs: to you!!

Thank you... this is such a rollercoaster...
I couldn't sleep for nightmares.
I am a little crampy today and hoping it's growing pains.
I have to stay on progesterone as well.

Sweet Angel, turns out the doc didn't see my baby at all at 5w5d. he only saw my blood clot and is why he thought I'd loose the baby because the blood clot looks nothing like a baby. So if your baby is shy and not showing on the screen, try not to worry. She might make her appearance on the next scan.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!...I LAUGHED SO LOUD WHEN I SAW YOUR POST LWOOD!!!! i am beyond excited for you....that is such great news..since i woke this morning i kept checking to see if you was back from the scan...thank god!!!!! soooooo happy for you...:dance::headspin::hug::yipee::juggle::loopy::rain::wave:..

i searched for all the happy ones i could have found for you..lol...take care of yourself...

Thank you... this is such a rollercoaster...
I couldn't sleep for nightmares.
I am a little crampy today and hoping it's growing pains.
I have to stay on progesterone as well.

Sweet Angel, turns out the doc didn't see my baby at all at 5w5d. he only saw my blood clot and is why he thought I'd loose the baby because the blood clot looks nothing like a baby. So if your baby is shy and not showing on the screen, try not to worry. She might make her appearance on the next scan.

i cant stop smiling about your scan....congrats on everything...about me..i am not keeping my hopes up high because even though i did not bleed any blood i think i may have passed out a bit of tissue...i dont know if it was irritated tissue from the cervix or my baby.it was litte bits..but i am just not getting a good feeling about it..but tomorrow will bring the news..

still smiling about your scan...that is the best news i heard 4 d day....i prayed so hard for you....:hugs:

LWood, that is an AMAZING update!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

I am so happy that you have a healthy little one in there! Will they scan you again to check the clot and see if it is gone? Will they put you on blood thinners?

No mention of blood thinners because they aren't for sure that's what it is...
He put me down for a scan at 12 weeks but if I get antsy i can come in sooner as long as I don't ask for a ton of scans. He think this will just stress me out more...
We are trying to decide if we want to change Docs but it is slim picking out here in the boondocks...

I noticed in the bathroom there is a sign that says, "If you are pregnant you need a flu shot" What are your opinions on this?

Well, I always get a flu shot every year... And my doctor already told me I will need to get one when they are available and I'm out of the first tri.

Sweet angel I hope you get some answers soon, that is so awful them making you wait like that, I know I'd want to know one way or another! As it's the not knowing that is the killer! Fingers crossed for you honey!
I know wen I went for my first scan, the doc went off for ages to get another consultant to have a look at the scan, ( turns out I had a small cyst on my ovary, just wanted to make sure and rule out an ectopic) and maybe if the consultant hadn't have been around I may have had to wait a few days also!

Well had another scan today, measurig at 7w5 days, again they said it's probably out by a few days, and I have to go back in 3 weeks to get a scan and they reckon I'll be very close to 12 weeks then...so today was supposed to be my booking scan/appointment. My hosp prefer to do this after 10 weeks to get the most accurate date for due date etc, as right now i'm still very early!
Nurse did say the heart was beating very strongly, :D! Of course i cried again! Hehe....was so lovely, hubby sittin right beside me holding my hand, god I'm crying again typin this!
Is anyone else very over emotional?! Lol
so again I'm wishing the summer away, can't wait until 3rd august for my next scan!! And if my dates stay the way they are, I'll be exactly 12 weeks on my birthday so we can tell everyone on my birthday! :)

I can put up another scan photo if you like?

Tweak! I'm so excited for you taking soy!!! Maybe we'll get some more twins in this thread! Hehe! Mrs j your taking soy too aren't you? Hope your feeling better honey, I cried thinking of you and your wee twins, and made me think of mine too! Hugs!

Sending much love and hugs to everyone!
Xoxo

I JUST read this!! CONGRATZ!!! Looks like we are bump buddies!
So you had spotting and you and bean are okay!!
:hugs: :happydance:
Oh I am going to cry...Fabulous, wonderful, amazing news.

I'd love to see a scan!

I had my flu jab when pregnant in jan, was happy to have it ESP being a teacher and always around sneezing children!x

Wow, LWood -- awesome news! I am so glad that you got some more positive information! Amazing! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->