~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

awwww Lwood thats a fab little photo :wohoo: xx
hope everybody else is ok & happily cooking their buns...??
so much for my 'whatever wagon'....we :sex: between cd 9-12 as ive been ov'ing fairly early. OH has had to go home to dog sit yesterday & i thought we had done as much as we could this cycle......THEN....i have EWCM today & ov cramps!!!!! RRRAAAAHHH:grr:
does this mean im oving today....?? i wont see OH until tomorrow night...i cant believe how frustrated i am!!! xx

Sorry, moonbeam! I would think you'd ovulate today or tomorrow. You're still not out though, I would definitely catch him tomorrow night and BD again just in case. How frustrating! :hugs:

i was at work when i noticed ewcm....i txt him & said im bloody fertile today!!!! its so annoying!!!!!
i will see him tomorrow but i reckon i will have missed it by then.....:growlmad:
BALLS!!!! x

They can be up there waiting moonbeam, don't lose hope.x

LADIES!!
I have a healthy baby with a stong heart and little leg and arm buds who was dancing!!!
BUT
There is something else in there that they don't know what it is. Maybe a blood clot. They THINK my uterus was bleeding and the clot is my body healing itself. They aren't sure Atleast now I know what to pray about!

Bean is attached in a good place and the yolk sack is the right size... I am so overcome with emotions right now...

Here he is! (He is upside down in my uterus and the wrighting says "Baby!!" but I took a photo with my phone so its poor quality and I flipped it so he's right side up.) Due date is still Feb 24th.

Thank you again for your faith and prayers. I need to read everyone else's update...

https://i54.tinypic.com/25k7dde.jpg

I am sooooo very happy for you hun! God is good!!! FANTASTIC news!!! :happydance:

Just wanted to drop in and say 'hi!' I'm still in a lot of pain over here w/ my neck...so haven't been on-line lately. But Lwood, what wonderful news with your scan!! :)

I took soy this month too...didn't feel any different on it. Just waiting to Ovulate now...on CD 9 I think, so next week! Good thing, b/c I'm in no shape to doing anything.

Have a great weekend!

Just wanted to drop in and say 'hi!' I'm still in a lot of pain over here w/ my neck...so haven't been on-line lately. But Lwood, what wonderful news with your scan!! :)

I took soy this month too...didn't feel any different on it. Just waiting to Ovulate now...on CD 9 I think, so next week! Good thing, b/c I'm in no shape to doing anything.

Have a great weekend!

that stinks that you're still hurting my dear :hugs: I hope it subsides ASAP so you can get to baby making!! :winkwink: that's good that you didn't feel any different on the soy .. better that than feeling crummy on it!!! I think most women from what I've read have better luck with the soy over clomid when it comes to side effects!

Hope you feel better! :flower:

Guys...Steph has asked me to let you know that its not good news :nope:

The smaller sac hasn't developed and the larger one is measuring at 4mm (6 weeks) and has no heartbeat visible. They've lost them :cry:

Steph is having some time away from here which is understandable but please keep her and her family in your thoughts

Fly high little angels :angel: :angel:

:cry: :cry:

XxX

Oh Steph I am so, so sorry, how heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you xxxxxx

Lwood, what absolutely fantastic news after your emotional rollercoaster, so happy for you xxx

SweetAngel, fingers crossed for your results, let us know xxx

I saw my midwife yesterday, nothing very momentous was discussed. I am noticeably losing my symptoms though over the last couple of days and it is worrying me so I have booked a private scan for tomorrow as the NHS are bloody useless with me. Trying to keep my hopes up but my head is messing with me and telling me it is all going wrong? Keeping everything crossed that it is all ok xx

Steph, I'm so so sorry to hear your news. :cry: You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I saw my midwife yesterday, nothing very momentous was discussed. I am noticeably losing my symptoms though over the last couple of days and it is worrying me so I have booked a private scan for tomorrow as the NHS are bloody useless with me. Trying to keep my hopes up but my head is messing with me and telling me it is all going wrong? Keeping everything crossed that it is all ok xx

I'm sure everything is fine :hugs: I'll be thinking of you, and keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Steph, Mrs. J and I know what you are going through so if you need to chat, please PM one of us. My heart aches for you.

Steph, I'm sorry this is happening. I'm thinking of you and your angels. :hugs:

ZoMo...sorry you're worried...hope the scan goes ok tomorrow, keep us updated and :hugs:

Sweetangel...any news hun? :hugs:

AFM....still totally floored by Steph's news.

She's asked me say thank you for your messages, she is reading them and finding some comfort but she can't quite find the words to express herself right now.

XxX

Zomo, I don't have any symptoms either and I just saw bean yesterday. I am glad you are asking for scan though. I just called my doc and asked for a 10 week scan (he wanted to wait till 12 weeks) because that is when I lost my triplets plus I have that blood clot issue... You never know what a scan will show but at least you know what is going on and you can handle it. The unknown is terrible.

Sweet Angel, How was your scan? I've been thinking about you.

Steph, I had a little cry for you and a prayer and I will keep you in my heart. You have been so wonderful to us here. Even though I don't know you, I feel like I have a friend in you... in all the gals here...

AFM, DH asked me to stop reading these forums. Said it's making me frightened and upset. I may be able to quit reading the other threads but I am sure not going to stay away from this one again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->