~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Zomo, hoping all goes well with your scan tmrw.
Any news sweet angel? Thinking of you.
Lwood, I only read this thread and journals really, occasionally i go elsewhere but not too often!

:hugs: to all ladies.xx

no ladies no news yet...my mum offered to pick up the results and i will see her about 4 o clock..it is now 1:12 where i am....so i will let you all know what the report said.:thumbup:...i threw up this mornin, didn really eat anything recently becuz i am really nauseas and jus thinking of food makes me sick so i didnt really bring up much except juice and salted prunes that helps keep my stomach settled....oh my mum just called and said she goin to a meeting and it will finish about 3....so thanks for your concern ladies...:hugs:

to the lady that lost her babies,,i am sooo sorry...its a painful thing to have to go tru...i cant really recall chatting with you but i will like to offer you my condolences....be strong and take care...bye

:hugs: Steph, I am so very sorry for your losses. I have no words to make you feel better so Im sending you lots of cyber hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:.....can u guess it ladies????

report says that it measures 7 weeks 3 days...yay,,,....so happy....

OH Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get a pic? (There may be a pic but I can't see them from work LOL)
So very happy for you!!!
:hugs::happydance::crib::dance::hug::yipee::friends::headspin::wohoo::loopy::rain:\\:D/

i am getting mixed responses about what gestational means....the dictionary says that it means frpm conception but some places on the internet says its from your las period...even the nurse told me that it meant from the day of conception/development....thank you soo much ladies...

Steph - thinking of you - read about your news in Never's journal and it completely floored me. :hugs:

Dimples - hopefully your neck pain can be resolved - i get neck pain a lot following some surgery I had three years ago and it is just horrid - hope you feel better soon.

Hi to everyone else - hope everything is going well.

AFM - nothing exciting to report. FF says I o'd so I have given up on temping for the rest of the month and trying to ignore the urge to symptom spot and stay on Never's whatever wagon!! :thumbup:

Steph~I am so sorry to hear of your news. My heart breaks for you! I pray that you will find comfort in friends and family, and that you will be able to rest. I pray that you find the strength to get through the coming days ahead. I do not understand this pain that us women must face...which is what leads me to the only thing that makes sense, and that is my Faith that God's plan far exceeds are own! :angel::angel:

Sweet Angel, I'm so glad your results were positive!

Man it's times like these that I sure miss the innocents of pregnancy that I had with my son...I was so naive! So happy, so excited...

MrsJ, Holly~ thank you. My neck is beginning to feel better today, but I'm still pretty stiff and sore. Chiro is helping, but everything is slow-moving!!! No sign of Ovulation yet, so I suppose that's good news b/c like my OH said "If you can have sex, than you can vacuum!" Yeah, I asked him to vacuum the main floor tonight :) He did, and then I told him I wanted to have sex. I told him I would just lay there...he turned me down, can you believe it! :haha:

Sweet angel glad your news was great, how weird tomake you wait though.
Dimples, sorry your neck is still painful but glad o hasn't shown itself.

Afm, feels like my last scan was a year ago and the next one is a century away!!! Still feeling like crap and very grateful for it. Xx

ZoMo...thinking of you with your scan today :hugs:

Mouse...enjoy the wagon :hugs:

Dimples...sorry about your neck hun and how rude to turn you down when you would just lie there :haha:

Sweetangel...glad you got good news :flower:

Cornish...glad you feeling crap :winkwink:

Love :hugs: and :dust: to all

XxX

Hey guys, thanks for the sympathy and the kind messages, it really helps to know I have everyones support.

Steph, you are till in my heart...

AFM, I am spotting again... so frustrating. Thankfully I get to have a 10 week scan and a 12 week scan...

Steph ...:hugs: :hugs: and :hugs:

Lwood...hope you're ok...was meant to add that I also stick to journals and this thread as the support is genuine and needed. Look at us all rooting for you and you bubba when DH wanted to give up :hugs:

AFM...I had my scan and saw the yolk sac so all is as it should be for where I am :thumbup:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->