~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

LWood, I'm sorry you are spotting again, that is awful and must be so worrying for you :hugs: Did the doctor check your progesterone?

Had my scan today, the best £99 I have ever spent. It completely put my mind at rest, the baby was fine, there is only one i there (had been worrying as one of my parents is a twin) and was measuring 9w1d which is what we calculated. It had a nice strong heartbeat and had a little wriggle which was awesome to see so it turned face on (not that i could make out anything much more than a blur but I could see its white blobs of arms and legs!).

You can see its hands here (the white blobs halfway down)
https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Baby%202011/babyhands.jpg

And its little white booties on its feet!

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Baby%202011/babyfeet.jpg

I have never had any scans before so this blew my mind, my OH shed a few tears on hearing the heartbeat which is the first real emotion I have seen from him about it and nearly set me off too. So glad I spent the money for a private scan to put my mind at rest for a few weeks now.

zomo, the picture is so cute. i am so happy everything is looking perfect!

Zomo.. what a BEAUTIFUL scan!!! Your little bub is adorable!! I'm sooo happy that it went well!! :hugs:

ZoMo -- Congratulations on getting a good scan! I'm happy that you got that reassurance. And how cute that your OH cried! Awww. :)

LWood -- I'm sorry to hear that the spotting is back. I really hope that it stops and stays away! :hugs:

Never! Congratz!!

Zomo! Wonderful photos!! So excited for you!!

AFM, The spotting is linked to those stupid "O" dreams. I am 99% sure. I read about it online and seems to be fairly normal so I am trying not to stress and just take it easy.

Zomo-brilliant pics!
Andrea-great news on seeking beans yolk sac.
Lwood-hope those pesky dreams stop soon.

Had a busy day today and shattered now. Boobs are getting huge and nausea isn't pleasant but that's about it for today!xx

Lwood - sorry you're spotting again, hope it goes away soon!

Never & Zomo - glad you both had great scans!

AFM - just on CD5 and time is going slowly. Had my 3rd day of soy, 120mg. And that's about it. Might start BDing at CD8, every other day. But don't want to wear DH out. Maybe CD10.

Lwood - sorry you're spotting again, hope it goes away soon!

Never & Zomo - glad you both had great scans!

AFM - just on CD5 and time is going slowly. Had my 3rd day of soy, 120mg. And that's about it. Might start BDing at CD8, every other day. But don't want to wear DH out. Maybe CD10.

Time ALWAYS goes slow when you don't want it to!!! :dohh: I'd say start BD'ing around cd10... I did the cd8 bit and my poor DH was WORN OUT. The last couple of times during the cycle we were successful.. but it was a challenge and we almost failed on the important days!! Good luck my dear! :hugs:

Hi Ladies - just been catching up on everything.

Steph - My heart goes out to you hon. I couldn't believe it when I read your devastating news. Big hugs and lots of love to you and your family at this raw and sad time :hugs: :hugs:

Lwood, Never and ZoMo - congrats on your scans :)

Everyone else - I have a rubbish memory at the mo but I hope you are all well.

I'm still sick :( Tried to tell myself that I wasn't going to be sick no more and try a bit of mind over matter but no joy! Couldn't keep my meds down last night but didn't want to take another just in case so wondering what type of day I'll have today. My next scan is on Thurs when I will be about 11+5 - so just at the start of being able to get the NT test done (slightly ahead of my ticker but haven't got round to changing it). Super nervous and anxious about it and have to wait til 1.20pm as well - that will be agony. As for drinking the required amount of water - well I cant see that happening unless this sickness suddenly decides to go.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend - bit of wash out for us UK ladies xx

I'm sorry you're still so sick Fizzio :hugs: I hope it eases up for you soon as you are approaching the end of the 1st trimester!!! When I went for my NT scan ~ they said having a full bladder wasn't necessary and actually had a sign for ALL ladies to empty their bladders first :shrug: I peed TWICE before I went in and I saw my little bub perfectly fine.. not sure if you saw the pics in my journal- but they are SUPER clear with me having emptied twice. (I waited almost 2 hours to be seen-hence the TWO visits :haha: )

Hope it eases up for you!!

Thanks Holly - was your scan abdomianl or internal? I did see your very cute pics - I stalk your journal!! I have a naughty retroverted uterus too!

My scan was abdominal so that's why I was shocked it was SO clear without the full bladder! So.. I would just drink "some" but don't worry about overdoing it! :hugs:

hi everyone,
sthorp i am thinking of you and am so sorry to hear your news
Lwood - I hope you are ok and the spotting has stopped
Zomo, Never and Sweet Angel - Congrats on the scans
Holly - sorry you are still feeling icky
All the other preggo girls, Fizzio, Cornish and everyone else, hope you are doing ok
All of us girls TTC, baby dust

I got AF yesterday so on to the next cycle again.
I am going to take Soy days 3-7 can anyone please remind me of the right dosage ?

meant to say great scan Holly, Fizzio- sorry you are feeling sick
my hangover is bad !!!!!!!!

Hi ladies :flower:

Just been catching up a little. Glad for those great scans!!! So lovely to see your wee bubs. :thumbup:

Steph - I'm thinking of you as always. :hugs:

Fizzio - so sorry you're feeling so awful. It sounds like you really got more than your fair share of sickness! Hopefully it will ease off in a week or two.

TTC ladies - sending you TRUCK loads of :dust::dust: for this cycle!!

All you other preggos - how is it all going? I forget who is at where nowadays!! I'm so looking forward to seeing all those newborn pictures!!!

Great big :hugs: to all of you and sorry I've been MIA for so long. xx

Great scan pics Zomo

Good to hear your scan went well Never.

AFM still in the TWW. Hopefully will have a busy week or so and time will fly :shrug:

Holly! What wonderful scan photos!! I am new to all this pregnancy stuff... what does "NT" scan mean *hides head in shame*

MrsJMouse, Fingers FXed for you.

No more bleeding for me so far. I had a really busy day too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->