~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Holly! What wonderful scan photos!! I am new to all this pregnancy stuff... what does "NT" scan mean *hides head in shame*

MrsJMouse, Fingers FXed for you.

No more bleeding for me so far. I had a really busy day too...

MsJMouse is right.. Nuchal Translucency.. it's where they test for downs syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. I know I would have this baby regardless.. but I figured if there's an issue- I'd rather educate myself NOW- not later.. PLUS..ANY excuse to see the baby again.. I'm ALL about that!

hi everyone,
sthorp i am thinking of you and am so sorry to hear your news
Lwood - I hope you are ok and the spotting has stopped
Zomo, Never and Sweet Angel - Congrats on the scans
Holly - sorry you are still feeling icky
All the other preggo girls, Fizzio, Cornish and everyone else, hope you are doing ok
All of us girls TTC, baby dust

I got AF yesterday so on to the next cycle again.
I am going to take Soy days 3-7 can anyone please remind me of the right dosage ?

Thank you my dear :flower:

As for the soy.. you take it similarly to Clomid.. if I were to take it.. I'd take it cd3-7 and do 160mg each time.. some women do tiered doses like 80, 120, 160,160, 200... so you have some flexibility in how you want to take it. Supposedly you can take it cd3-7 for more than 1 egg.. or cd5-9 if you want to increase the egg quality for just one egg. I, of course, wanted more than 1 egg to increase my odds... but if you're a little older (not sure of your age) and you're more concerned about improving the quality.. then do cd5-9 :hugs:

Just wanted to stop in and say 'hi'! Sounds like most of your lady's pregnancies are going well!! Awesome to hear!
Nothing too exciting going on with me...neck still hurts, chiropractor again tomorrow. O-day is nearing!!!! I wish my neck would feel better! A group that I traveled to Haiti with prayed for my neck this morning at church. My neck was so relaxed while they prayed...wish it stayed that way!!! I had some O-cramping today and white/watery CM today...so it's near! Took Soy this month, so if I can get to BDing, I will be hopeful this cycle! My husband and I haven't had sex for almost two weeks! Yikes!!! :(

Steph...been thinking of you. How are you holding up?

:hugs:Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry that I don't comment on everyone, just wanted to check in real quick :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well.. Steph's news devastated me, I've been praying for her to have strenght and sanity. You are in my thoughts and prayers, love. :hugs:

AFM, having a super bad day, crying like crazy~ WTH!? We took my hubbies bff and his wife to the airport today and it sucked having to say goodbye. They are great people.. Anyway, we've both been super sad and mopy.

Ugh.. but we did have lots of :sex: this weekend :haha: I just still feel so down and out. I did get to talk to his BF's wife about her miscarriage, and I found out she had TWO. one before each beatiful baby. She basically told my hubby to suck it up and keep on trying, that it is hard, but you have to keep on keeping on. I'm so glad she said that.. It was a good visit..

Ladies, I feel like I shouldn't complain, espeacially with what has been going on..but I'm so depressed. Everything is finally starting to hit home and it sucks! We are both upset; I think we had good breakthrougs this weekend and hubby was so sweet.. It's just so hard and we hate it!

Well, I love you ALL!!! :hugs: Hope everyone is surviving:hugs:

Aw, Mrs. J! I'm glad you had a great weekend but sorry you had to say goodbye to your buds and sorry that you and DH are feeling so down about TTC. It IS hard!

All I can say is that you and DH did your part to fertilize that egg. You are now in the 2WW, right? You have to just wait and see. Do you have things lined up to keep yourself busy? I have been watching some new stuff on my iPad, and I'm stocked up to cook all this week. Hopefully I won't have enough time to drive myself crazy.

AFM, I *think* I'm 2DPO today too. My temps have been higher and they are in the usual LP range (since this is my 3rd cycle temping). But I didn't really feel strong ovulation pains or anything to let me know that ovulation for sure happened. I'm trusting that the temp change is proof enough, but I know that other people felt a strong ovulation on Soy. Maybe I'm comparing it to my last two Clomid cycles, and that ovulation during those was REALLY strong.

I hope everyone else is doing well and ready for Monday!

Hello ladies, ducktales, I took the 160mg day 2-6 this cycle, good luck. And yes LB I did get strong O signs, nausea, headaches and cramps.

Mrs J, sorry you are feeling so low, I hope time with your dh helps. You have every right to complain as this whole process is very hard on us all and we are all at different stages. Try to keep strong.xxx

Dimples, hope that neck gets better.

Ttc-massive truck loads of baby dust.
Pregnant ladies- how are we feeling?
Afm sickness is rotten but comforting. I can't believe it was only a week since scan, I have a whole weekto wait for next one. Getting close to dates for last baby now but trying to keep positive. Day off with ds today, off for a walk hopefully.
Happy Monday ladies.xxx

Dimples - Hope your neck feels better! I'm sure OV is near - get to BDing! FXed for you this cycle!

MrsJ - Glad you had a good visit with your friends, and you got to talk to someone about miscarriages. FXed for you!

LB - Woohoo! TWW! Glad you got some stuff to keep you occupied. Hopefully it goes fast for you!

Cornish - Hope you have a good day off with your DS. Glad you're feeling some sickness, it is comforting to feel that.

Everyone else - hope you're all doing well!

AFM - took my last dose of soy this morning. Had some sharp quick twinges in my ovary area last night. Not sure what that was about. But it's a dull ache this morning. Hopefully I OV early! We saw the new Harry Potter movie last night too. It was crazy good! Best movie out of the series!!

Mrs. J, I am sending you virtual hugs

Ladies on Progesterone, do you feel like more progesterone comes out than stays in?
I wake up early, shove it in as far as I can (which isn't very far lately) and lie there for a half hour or so and all day long I leak out. It worries me because I want to be sure I am getting what I need and I feel like I am bleeding all day when I leak. I was just wondering if y'all leaked too?

Plus I am a BM machine LOL!! No other symptoms aside from being hungry all the time...

Sweet Angel, any more spotting? I can't remember if you stopped...

Lwood, I really don't lose that much at night, because I do it right before bed. If I do not lay down right away though, I can feel it leak out a bit. I think you are having a hard time with the morning one? It makes sense because it heats up with your body temp... I wouldn't worry about it *too* much. I think a lot of it gets absorbed quickly... I guess the vagina walls absorb way fast which is why they make them in suppositories. Plus, you are getting a full night dose, so I think you're okay. Let me just say how HAPPY I will be to get off this stuff in about 2 more weeks.

Ladies suffering from morning sickness: I would like to be the one to tell you that there is light at the end of the tunnel for some of you! I have been feeling so much better the last few days with the nausea. I can only imagine it's because that placenta is taking over, and once I get off the progesterone, I hope to feel like a million bucks! So hang in there, it's not all awful all the time. There is hope! (I say this, and now watch, I will be super sick again....) :dohh:

LWood, I have leaking all throughout the day. It sucks. I am doing the suppositories 3 times per day. Even the one that I took at night sometimes will leak out in the middle of the night or when I get up in the morning :shrug: It still seems to be working OK as my progesterone levels have been fine with they checked them :shrug:

Thanks gals!

Don't get me wrong, I am SO thankful for my progesterone... I will be glad to get off it as well. It makes me sick to my stomach when I have to stick it up there and I am afraid I am going to give myself a UTI even though I wash and rinse my hands with ODC quality...

Have just got home to a lovely clean, hoovered and tidy house, bf met me for lunch at work, even took me to the pet shop (which he hates doing) and is now cooking me dinner. Am very appreciative....and very suspicious!!! Am sure whatever confession is coming my way will slip out later!!!!!!!

Going to see the new Harry Potter on Thursday, cant wait, very excited!! Got my 12 week scan letter today too, will be 3 weeks today, seems sooooo far away but at least the private scan has relaxed me for now! Lots and lots of twinging today but probably my fault for carrying something pretty heavy around which I shouldnt have. Hoping it settles soon :)

Zomo... think he might pop the question or something? Whatever it is, FXed it's something good!!

Lwood, nah he has already popped the question, cant find anything he has broken and asked him outright what he has done wrong and got a flat out denial!! Apparently he was just being nice! hmmm....

Haha zomo, I know the just being nice, it always leads to something like a night out or a rugby game!
Ladies your advice please. When should I make an appt with the midwife? At the moment I'm being seen fortnightly by epu for scans but I'm yet to see a dr or midwife!xx

Cornish, I am new to all this but my midwife said the first appointment is usually at 8 weeks.

Haha, I also already asked him what he had planned or had sneaked onto the calendar which needed upfront brownie points stored up for, again he said nothing. Am at a loss, will just enjoy it for now!!

Has anybody experienced increased skin sensitivity or allergies in any pregnancies? I ask as I am finding handling my female hedgehog increasingly uncomfortable. I dont have any problems with my male hoggle but the female has really soft spines and I have always had a reaction to her. She is like holding a living toothbrush which brings me out in a rash if I hold her for longer than a few minutes against bare skin. Normally it doesnt affect my hands so much as other areas but tonight I held her for only a minute or two in my hands and they started tingling. It always stops when washed with soap and water. I just wondered if pregnancy can heighten skin sensitivity as well as sensitivity to everything going on and going in the inside!

Zomo, my allergies are out of control. If I have a bit of dust under the bed I can't sleep. I am sneezing all the time which I hate because I am scared I will sneeze bean out (LOL). Any photos of the hogs??

I am glad your OH is being sweet! Maybe he is going into "Daddy Mode"

Cornish, I know nothing of midwives as I am in the USA but I saw my doc after my scan at 8 weeks. (Well, I saw him at 6 weeks but that was just for him to tell me I will MC as I was laying on the table with the scan wand up my hooha)

Zomo~ I'm totally having allergy problems. In fact.. my DH says he's only saying "bless you" once to cover the next 100 sneezes :rofl: I SERIOUSLY am having a wicked time with them! I have since before I knew I was preggo- and it hasn't gotten any better! Thumbs down!

Lwood, here are my hogs :)

This is my boy, Trio:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/trio2.jpg

And my girl Lulu:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/baby.jpg

Cute eh?! I also have rabbits, a cat, a very elderly rat, gerbils and chinchillas! No allergies to anyone else though except Lulu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->