~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Okay, I changed it! EEKS! That was scary.. My thought is, if it's not meant to be, it doesn't matter if I change my ticker or not!

(This is just a guess, too. My cycle was obvously much shorter this month)

Okay, I changed it! EEKS! That was scary.. My thought is, if it's not meant to be, it doesn't matter if I change my ticker or not!

(This is just a guess, too. My cycle was obvously much shorter this month)

FANTASTIC NEWS HUN!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance: :happydance:

Not been around for a while and what lovely news to come back too!!!! :thumbup:

x x x

Hey ladies!! Not been around for a while...been trying to have a more chilled out cycle!! Smiley face on my digi just now and ewcm the last 3 days so im guessing its time for the bding marathon!!

Heres hoping my temps go up in a few days...still on for my birthday BFP!!!

Glad to see youre back Steph, thinking of you still x x :hugs:

All other ladies so glad to see everyones still good! You pregnant ladies are so pregnant now!! Ha!! Looking forwards to seeing some baby bump photos soon!!!

x x x

Hey ladies!! Not been around for a while...been trying to have a more chilled out cycle!! Smiley face on my digi just now and ewcm the last 3 days so im guessing its time for the bding marathon!!

Heres hoping my temps go up in a few days...still on for my birthday BFP!!!

Glad to see youre back Steph, thinking of you still x x :hugs:

All other ladies so glad to see everyones still good! You pregnant ladies are so pregnant now!! Ha!! Looking forwards to seeing some baby bump photos soon!!!

x x x

Happy baby making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hope those :spermy: bring that egg DOWN!!!!

:dust:

Hey everyone

just wanted to share I went for a scan today as have been spotting brown an red for last week!
Had a scan and baby has no heartbeat anymore, stopped growing at 8 weeks 3 days, absolutely devastated....
Going back to hospital tomorrow to arrange what the next steps are

Thank you so much for all your love and support!
Bb
xoxo

BB I'm so sorry for your sad news, my thoughts are with you.

Afm, scan today measured baby at 8+5, all going well but got another in 2 weeks to check placenta for molar cells. They are happy with baby though and we saw arms and legs wiggling too.xxx

Babybabba....absolutely gutted for you hun :hugs: please take all the time you need, we are all here for you and if there's anything we can do, let us know. Massive hugs, I'm so, so sorry :hugs:

Fly high little one :angel:

XxX

BB - i'm so sorry your little one didn't make it, I don't know why these things happen to any of us so I can't give you any answers all I can say is do whatever you feel like doing to help you through this difficult time.

You know we are all here for you when you need support, to vent or share anything xxxxxx

Congratulations Mrs J - our first :bfp: for a while I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months, is this another soy baby? Good stuff that :)

Hey everyone

just wanted to share I went for a scan today as have been spotting brown an red for last week!
Had a scan and baby has no heartbeat anymore, stopped growing at 8 weeks 3 days, absolutely devastated....
Going back to hospital tomorrow to arrange what the next steps are

Thank you so much for all your love and support!
Bb
xoxo

I'm incredibly sorry my dear. It's the absolute worst thing to go through. Tons and tons of hugs for you ! :hugs:

BB - I'm so so sorry .. massive hugs to you :hugs :hugs: We're all here for you :hugs:

Babybaba -- I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs:

I wish so much that this weren't happening. No one deserves to go through this! We are here for you, so please lean on us.

Oh BB, I'm so sorry to hear the news:cry: I'll keep you in my prayers, lots of :hugs: to you!!

Cornish~ Excellent news! Do you have a picture of those arms and legs wiggling!?

Rachel~ Glad to see you back! Hope you catch that egg!

Steph~ I guess this is another soy baby!:haha: I even took it on the wrong days :dohh:

Afm, feeling rather yucky today. Hopefully its the pregnancy and not a bug. Feel like I stayed up all night even though I slept great and (tmi) I've been burping all morning with a sour stomach. Probably need to eat something.

Early this morning, I woke up a few times and kept thinking to myself, is this really happening?

I called my doctors office and my ultra sound appointment is for August 16th. I freaked at first that it was so far away, but that will put me about 7 weeks and I'm fine with that as I don't want to go to early and not see anything. But, they are sending me in for bloods when ever I decide to go to check my levels. That will put me at ease I think for at least a few days :haha:

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day! :hugs:

Cornish, I am so happy for you! Seeing baby wiggle is surreal!

BabyBaba... oh my... I am so very sorry. My heart aches for you. Sending you hugs and prayers.

BabyBaba, I am SO sorry, hun. That is awful and not fair. Nobody should ever have to go through it :nope: Sending you tons of hugs and prayers for strength :hugs:

Cornish, how amazing you got to see the arms and legs wiggling :cloud9: I'm so glad your scan went well.

No pics I'm afraid ladies, they didn't give me one this time :( felt cheeky asking as I was asking for another scan!
Mrs J, sorry you are feeling a bit ill, I rem burping a lot in the earlier weeks!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->