~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

So sorry BB for your loss x x LB is right, so wrong that anyone has to go through this!
Thinking of you x x

Rachelbubble...did you go and see your GP in the end about the spotting before AF?

XxX

Well we managed to DTD last night after many MANY attempts!! :haha: OH not very well but bless him, the smiley face on my OPK made him determined! Think that'll be it for us this month though as he needs his strength to get better! At least this 2WW already starts with me not being overly optimistic about being pregnant so the hope building and crazy symptom spotting may be at a minimum! Ha!!

Hope all well...im on school holidays now so enjoying some well earned rest although i think im coming down with a cold!! Boo hoo!! x x

Rachelbubble...did you go and see your GP in the end about the spotting before AF?

XxX

Yes, he said its completely normal and basically brushed me off!! Thats one of the reasons i had a break from here for a while as i kept overly thinking about everything! I mentioned to him what suppliments i was going to start taking to help (B6, B12) and asked what he thought and he said he didnt know enough about them!!! WTF!!! I then pushed about my MC and possibly low progesterone and he said we'd cross that bridge when we came to it!! All i wanted was a little support and any help and he knew nothing! Im tempted to go back and ask to see a female GP at my practice who might know a little more!! I thing you ladies on here know more about Gynee problems that most GPs!!!

RB..very frustrating...what about a local family planning clinic, would they be able to help and push further with your GP?

:grr: tosser

xxx

RB..very frustrating...what about a local family planning clinic, would they be able to help and push further with your GP?

:grr: tosser

xxx

Id never thought about going to a family planning clinic, i associate them with me being 18 wanting the pill and condoms!!! Ha!! how ironic!!! But of course thats a good idea, its in the name!! :dohh: Ill try that next time theres an open clinic, think they have one tomorrow...will see if i can get to it!! Thanks hun x x Everything still going well with you it seems?? x x

Well it's worth a try isn't it? Even if you don't get any answers, maycbe they can steer you in the right direction?

Keep us posted :thumbup:

XxX

Hey everyone

just wanted to share I went for a scan today as have been spotting brown an red for last week!
Had a scan and baby has no heartbeat anymore, stopped growing at 8 weeks 3 days, absolutely devastated....
Going back to hospital tomorrow to arrange what the next steps are

Thank you so much for all your love and support!
Bb
xoxo

:hugs: so sorry to have to read this...sending you lots of love...:hugs:

Rb, hope you get some answers! I was going to say that family planning reminds ms if being young and a brown paper bag full of condoms! Haha!!x

BabyBaba, I am so very sorry for your loss. I really don't understand why such awful things happen to good people... You are in my prayers.

Babybaba, what a terrible shame, I am so, so sorry xx

Mrs J, yay!!! Fabulous news!!

Ladies discussing family planning clinics, that takes me back to being a teenager, shuffling in to a nasty, run down, little old clinic with a sour faced receptionist, me muttering quietly 'can I have some condoms please?', the horrid old lady shooting back both judgmentally and enjoying my embarassment 'what sort do you want?' and shoving a brown paper bag at me with an interesting assortment in there and me practically running out of there!

good morning ladies...is it normal for m/s to disappear at 9 weeks??? it is not completely gone but it is not as strong and overpowering as it was...thanks

Mrs J, yay!!! Fabulous news!!

Ladies discussing family planning clinics, that takes me back to being a teenager, shuffling in to a nasty, run down, little old clinic with a sour faced receptionist, me muttering quietly 'can I have some condoms please?', the horrid old lady shooting back both judgmentally and enjoying my embarassment 'what sort do you want?' and shoving a brown paper bag at me with an interesting assortment in there and me practically running out of there!

Ha!!! Thats exactly what it reminds me of!! Oh the shame!! I am gonna nip in though and see if they have any advise for my 5-day spotting before AF...ha!! Ill probably be sat with 13 year olds who are wanting a brown paper bag!!! :rofl:

good morning ladies...is it normal for m/s to disappear at 9 weeks??? it is not completely gone but it is not as strong and overpowering as it was...thanks

Hey hun...Yes I have read morning sicknesses can ease off at about 9 weeks due to the placenta taking over, cant remember where!! If you google 'Morning sickness has disappeared at 9 weeks' theres loads of other women on forums asking the same thing and the general response is that its normal only for it to suddenly come back or the placenta taking over!

x x

Hey hun...Yes I have read morning sicknesses can ease off at about 9 weeks due to the placenta taking over, cant remember where!! If you google 'Morning sickness has disappeared at 9 weeks' theres loads of other women on forums asking the same thing and the general response is that its normal only for it to suddenly come back or the placenta taking over!

x x

sigh...great thanks alot...hope i can relax now...

Hey Sweetangel, my morning sickness was all day every day weeks 6-8 and then went away quite a lot in week 9. It disappeared completely at the end of week 8 for 2 days which panicked me and then has come and gone since then. My scan at the start of 9 weeks (which I paid for because of the panic of no sickness!) showed everything was fine. I am getting it most mornings now but only for a few minutes before and after breakfast and thats about it now and my food aversions have settled somewhat aswell. My friend's midwife said that symptoms settle a lot at around week 10 so I can only assume that sickness going away at weeks 9-10 is normal and I will enjoy its disappearance unless I find out otherwise!

Sweet Angel, My morning sickness is pretty much gone. It got significantly less around 9 weeks, and then week 10 was my best week yet. Not saying I didn't have ANY, because I would still get a wave come over me once and a while, but nothing like it was weeks 6, 7, and 8. Hoping this means that the placenta has taken over, and I will start to feel better all around, but I don't see the baby until next week again. Hang in there!

thanks ladies....what you all described is exactly what i am goin tru...so i guess i am ok...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->