~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Well, I just got a :bfp: this morning!!! I'm totally freaking out!:wacko: I guess that pos OPK on friday was pregnancy!!

I guess the soy made me ovulate MUCH earlier because this BFP is very dark!! I got the pos opk on Friday, so we dtd this weekend and come sunday, I had brown CM and was confused. It started to lighten up and then this morning it was the palest pink, so that got me all scared. So, I decided to pee on a opk and it was super positive! I was looking in the mirror like, Holy Sh*t! so I took a HPT with the little tinkle I had left and BFP! I've attached the picture of from 2 hours ago. Top one is the OPK and the bottom is the HPT.

As soon as DH woke up, he came into the bathroom all sleepy eyed and I just blurted out, I'm pregnant! He just looked at me and said, dang, I'm a fertile son of a gun!! :haha: He didn't seem nervous at all, and gave me a big hug. When he left for work, he gave me another big hug and a few kisses and we just held each other for a minute. We both were at a loss for words. He said to go get a better pregnancy test and take a few more, then call my doctor. I plan on waiting for a few more days before I call, just to see. I just told him not to get excited. I've had some pulling pains and ovary pains for several days, so I want to see if any bleeding starts. Totally freaking out right now..:nope:

Going to go catch up now! :hugs: to all!

Congrats on your BFP!! :happydance:

Hey everyone

just wanted to share I went for a scan today as have been spotting brown an red for last week!
Had a scan and baby has no heartbeat anymore, stopped growing at 8 weeks 3 days, absolutely devastated....
Going back to hospital tomorrow to arrange what the next steps are

Thank you so much for all your love and support!
Bb
xoxo

:hugs: So very sorry to hear that BB.

TTC just isn't fair at all. :hugs:

:hi:
Back from my little vacation with my family. Had a nice relaxing time!
Mrs. J...I'm so happy to hear about your BFP. I took soy for the first time this month too...maybe it'll be my month as well!! :happydance:

Babybaba :flower: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! I lost my first baby when I went in for my 9 week check up. The baby made it to 7w4d. I did not have any cramping or bleeding to even warn me that something was wrong! Gosh...I am so sorry!

Man, I am so anxious to join you ladies in your pregnancy journeys! I'm 7-8 DPO, so I still have aways to go! 6-7 more days till AF! Nothing really to report, today I started sharp twinges, I've already been nauseous and sick (which is a tad early this time, since it seems like AF makes me sick now too!) I suppose no symptoms are a good thing for me this time as lately I've had such symptomatic TWWs before AF. :wacko:

Missed you ladies! Glad most of you are doing well (other than M/S)!!!

Mrs. J~ one more ?, how many DPO were you when you got that super duper dark line!?

Good morning, Ladies :hi:

Amy~ Are you in the 2WW yet? When are you testing?

Babybaba~ How are you hun? Been thinking of you, lots of :hugs: to you!

Jen~ How's your little baby unicorn doing? :flower: That pic is sooo adorable!!

Sweet angel & Cornish~ HAPPY 9 weeks!!!:happydance: :hugs:

Beverly~ Where are you hun? Did the witch arrive or are you holding out on telling us about a BFP?? :hugs: Hope you are well, thinking of you!

Rachel~ You in the 2ww now? When will you test?

Jac~ Glad to see you back! How are you?

Layne~ I think your doc appt is today?? GOOD LUCK!! :hugs: Update when you can!

Steph~ Hope you are doing okay :hugs:

Zomo~ How are you doing hun? :hugs:

Andrea~ Can't wait for your scan tomorrow!! :hugs:

Holly~ How are you? :hugs:

Janell~ Welcome back! Glad you had a great vacation! :happydance:

As far as the DPO, I'm not exactly sure. If I went off of when I ovulated the last two months, I would have been 8DPO with the positive OPK and 11DPO with the very dark HPT. SO, I think I ovulated much earlier, no way I would get a dark positive so early? I feel like maybe I O'd a week earlier, maybe after I finished the soy (I took it CD 10-13).

AFM, I actually feel half way decent today. Maybe I can get some work done! Been feeling pretty rotten all week. Been having all kinds of weird "feelings: in my body; strange pains in my pelvic area, but not cramps, just little stabs every once in a while, boobs feel weird off and on, like last night it felt like someone lit a match to them and was poking me with needles. Just weird stuff :haha:

For some reason, I have a sense of calm about this pregnancy. I'm not "excited" because I won't let myself be, but I don't feel worried (yet!). Maybe that's not a good sign. The only thing that really scares me is how some people have a MC and don't have ANY symptoms of one. If it's going to happen, I want to have a sense that something is wrong before I go in. Ugh.

:hugs: to everyone!! Need to go journal stalking now:flower:

Hey Mrs J

Yeah im in the 2WW although FF hasnt given me crosshairs yet although temps going up!
Will probs be due to test 1st day of missed period 10th aug but will probably test at 11dpo so about 6th aug!! I was due 23rd aug and my birthday is 11th aug so a BFP this cycle would mean the world to me! To be pregnant again on my due date would ease it so much if you know what i mean!!

Youre being so lovely and calm, great attitude hun!! PMA!! So hoping i can join you with another BFP on this thread and another Soy baby x x x

Mrs. J... I think that's totally normal to feel that way.. it takes awhile to feel excited.. even now.. I have good moments and bad moments.. the fear is never totally gone.. yet I've had moments where I FINALLY feel excited! You will get there! :hugs:

rachel~ that would be AWESOME if you could get your BFP this month!!!! I have everything crossed for you! :hugs:

dimples~ glad to see you back!! :flower: I hope some of those feelings are good indications of a bfp to come!!

Good morning, Ladies :hi:

Amy~ Are you in the 2WW yet? When are you testing?

Thanks for thinking of me :hugs: Glad you're doing well and have a calm feeling about this pregnancy.

Sadly, not yet. I believe I will ovulate soon though. Have lots and lots of EWCM today. But not feeling ovulation pains, and no + OPK yet. Usually, it feels like someone is squeezing my ovary.

So, I hope I do actually ovulate and taking the soy didn't affect my cycle. DH is working late tonight, so I told him if I get a + OPK we'll need to sneak in a quickie when he gets home. If I don't get a + OPK, I'm not gonna worry about it. We have been trying to DTD every other day, and today's one of the days. But if I don't get a positive, then I might not worry. We'll see how I feel tonight, like how tired I am.

hiya....nope mrs J the :witch: hasnt arrived YET but im not reading much into it though...but it has been my longest cycle to date since the MC....
i did say to OH that if no AF by time i get home i will test later.....im cool either way - id already ruled myself out after a :bfn: on tuesday
will update later xx

ok......sooooooooooooooooooooo i tested & i see a line - its faint, but i didnt use FMU & i am only due AF today/tomorrow so im still quite early.
i will not get excited until i see a defo line so im nipping to the shops to get a more sensitive test & re do it again in the morning.....EEEEEK!!!!!

OMG Moonbeam. A line is a line is a line! Do it again tomorrow morning with FMU and if you still have a faint line, it's completely out of the question that it's TWO false positives. This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying this is it for you!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :happydance::happydance:

Any line is a good line! BFP!! YAY!! I know you may not believe it yet, but I DO :thumbup: :hugs:

MB~ This got me thinking, I've always been so curious about the differences in sensitivity in pregnancy tests, I didn't even know there WAS a difference??!! Don't even know what an FMU IS! :haha:

:happydance::happydance: for lines~!

Bahahahahahah... :) FMU is first morning urine, silly! And FRERs (first response easy readers) and some ICs (internet cheapies) are much more sensitive than digitals!

thank you ladies.....though i will believe it when its darker,this was a freedom(uk brand)25mlu. so its not a well known brand & only cost me £2. i didnt want to waste money as i wasnt 100% but im just waiting for OH to come home as his eyes are better than mine & hoping he will nip me to tesco to pick up a better test......will update soon xx

:dohh: I get it now! DUH! :rofl: I used the Wondfo internet cheepies.

Good luck Moonbeam!

Lwood, what a fabulous picture, awww!

I have felt seriously grim all day. Have had constant aching and twinging in there for 24 hours which only walking has eased, have been shattered from 4 hours walking, dreadful nausea all day, headache... feel absolutely horrible. Have had so many strong cramps this week that I am on edge now. Scan is 11 days away yet :(

So then is it Rachel, tweak and I left??? Sigh....
Moonbeam post a pic!!! :) I'm excited for you! I hope this is it for you!
LWood, great photo! Glad your scan went well! Can't believe your dr. said that, "thanks for putting my children through college."

So, today I cleaned my entire upstairs...cleaned two bathrooms, vacuumed, picked up my son's room...I've done 2 loads of laundry, #3 is in the dryer, and #4 is in the washer, #5 is on the floor. Haha. Off to shower, since my little man is napping! Feel pretty normal today. Cleaning and vacuuming made my back hurt...had a sore back last night and some cramping, and a CRAZY dream, but I had nothing to do with pregnancy (our swing set caught on fire and I tried to call 911, but they told me it wasn't an emergency and then my 12 year old niece was moving cars around so that they wouldn't catch on fire. Yeah crazy dream).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->