~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

thanks lovely ladies im still stressin its not true!!!! its not dark enough to post a pic yet,ive just ordered a cb digi & tesco own brand to come tomorrow with my groceries between 8-10am so i will hopefully be able to whoop a little by then.....x

MB...fingers crossed tightly for you :dust:

Dimples...welcome back :flower:

ZoMo...so sorry you're feeling crappy, if you're really concerned, would it be worth going to your GP and asking for a referral? :hugs: I'm sure it'll just be the normal stretching that goes on :hugs:

Lwood...love the fab news :happydance:

MrsJ...let is know how the bloods go :hugs:

GND....fab scan pics from you too :happydance:

LB...where are you?

Tweak, DT, RB, Dimples and any others TTC :dust: and :dust:

Steph....massive :hugs:

Sweetangel...you ok?

Holly and Heather....loving the bumps

I know I've missed people I'm sorry...heads all over the gaff :dohh:

AFM...scan day tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Hopefully I'll be bringing good news...not sure that I will be though :nope:

XxX

ZoMo, I have had HORRIBLE cramping the last 11 weeks... Sometimes it's so strong, I really freak out. It's just like period cramping in the front and back, but then sometimes I get really sharp pinching pains as well, and these are especially bad if I stand up too quickly. I have asked my doctor probably six times if this is normal or okay... I've even called him on the weekend... He always asks me, "are you having any spotting or bleeding?" I say, "no, none at all." And then he says, "well then it's normal." But honestly, call your dr if you are worried. I truly think it's just everything stretching and moving in there and basically the baby kicking your butt... But again, call your dr if you really would like some reassurance. He may even offer to see you for another ultrasound, which is what my dr always does just to relax me.

Hey everyone, just want to thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers! It meant a lot reading them all! Thank you :hugs: xxx

Mrs J congratulations honey!! I'm so so pleased for you!! Another soy baby!! Maybe I'll jump on the soy band wagon too...:)
And moonbeam I'm so excited to see your bfp tomorrow!!!! Seeing all you lovely ladies get bfps and get through those long hard weeks of the first trimester and beyond fill me fulll of hope for the future!!,

Afm....well as you know we got the devastating news on Tuesday that baby stopped growing at 8weeks 3 days...I should have been 9 weeks 3 days, the day baby stopped growing was the day I had light light brown spotting start....it stayed like that until the weekend when it started to be tinged with red, so went to doc on Monday who got me an appt on tue morning for early preg clinic...I have to say they were so lovely and fantastic....

They did a scan and saw the baby had no heartbeat, and we were just devastated, felt like the room was spinning...they were lovely,and left hubby and I together for a few mins where we hugged and had a wee cry and said a prayer for baby.

The nurse came back to discuss what happens next...really i was too upset to make any decisions then and there...so they booked me an appt for the next morning...

Later that day I called them and told them I wanted to get a d&c, as I wanted this nightmare to be over so we can grieve properly...they still wanted me to come in the next morning to discuss in more detail....later that afternoon the cramping really started with heavy bleeding and clotting...I didn't sleep at all the whole night as i was in so much pain...thankfully I didn't see anything come out as I was terrified of seeing the sack like last time :(...I think i was just too tired and and sorry if tmi but every time i went to toilet stuff was just gushing out of me....:( and I couldn't bare to look...

Went to hops next morning and they scanned me and said I'd been Through the worst the night before and there wasn't too much left to pass, but they gave me some strong pain killers for the next few days....and advised nature was taking care of things, but I have to go back to hosp on Monday for repeat scan...

It's been devastating for hubby and I, truly never thought that once we saw the heartbeat that this would happen....but we have tried to accept that these things happen for a reason even though it is so painful and upsetting...

Hubby has been amazing through all of this.....I couldnt have got through this without him,,,,I think what's kept us going is thinking of the future and how one day we will have our forever baby,,,,hubby has been so positive about wanting to tic again as soon as we can and how he can't wait to start trying again and that everything will be ok....we have to believe that.....

Ive got the next 2 weeks off work..and hubby took this week off...we've just been enjoying eAch other....yesterday we had a BBQ with just the two of us in the back garden out in the lovely sunshine dancing to music and playing swing ball and laughing and having fun...been out for star bucks and lunch and shopping today,,,just trying to be positive and thankful for what we have and what we will have in the future....

Im thankful for the painkillers which have definitely enabled me to carry on somewhat normally throughout this...I just wish I'd had them on the awful tuesday night...

Still can't believe it's happened... :(

Lots of love and hugs to everyone
Rebecca
Xoxo

Rebecca, massive hugs to you and I am in awe of your positivity - i am so sorry about the mc, and the terrible time you and your OH are going through.
It is so so hard and it is so fab that you and your hubby are dealing with things together - my husband and I ended up rowing a lot as he couldnt cope and i couldnt cope and we were trying to deal with things alone rather than as a unit, which we did resolve, but added to the heartache, so glad for you that you have him.
take care and big hugs
xxxx

Rebecca, I am going to have a cry for you as well. I am so sorry and so sad. You are in my heart. Thank you for sharing your story. Will you stick around here with us?

:hugs:

Rebecca, your story brought tears to my eyes as I know exactly the pain and gushing you spoke of. I am so sorry you had to experience that! My 2nd MC I began to loose him naturally. It was very painful and traumatizing. I'm glad the Drs. think everything is passing...I ended up with a D&C because the fetus was stuck in my cervix. I suppose that explains my pain for 4 days straight. I am glad to hear your OH is supportive. I pray for healing and peace! *hugs*

Rebecca, I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Rebecca, I'm so sorry you have gone through all this, it's heartbreaking to read your story. It is great that you and oh have come together to support each other through this, it really makes a difference when you are both aiming for the same thing and feeling the same. Can I just say I love swing ball, it's so much fun, but I always get hit on the head. Be super kind to yourself.xxx

Andrea, thinking if you hun.xx

MB, looking forward to a pic this morning.x

Rebecca hun :hugs:

I'm so sorry you have had to go through this again but I'm pleased that you are still being positive about the future and that you and OH are communicating and working through it together :hugs: you have been so brave...your story sounds very similiar to mine with the sitting on the toilet and not daring to look :hugs:
We are all still here for you, please stay as we want to go through your journey with you to your rainbow baby :hugs:

Take care of yourself...and OH :hugs:

XxX

Rebecca - i'm sorry to hear that you are going thru this again. It just doesn't seem fair sometimes. :hugs: It is good to hear that you and your OH are positive about the future. take care of yourself and your OH. :hugs::hugs:

take care of yourself rebecca :hugs:
andrea....thinking of you today :hugs:
AFM: im just waiting for my shopping to arrive with my cbdigi......*update* soon xx

It may be too early for digi, they need higher levels.xxx

i see a faint line on tesco own brand so im not ruling myself out till cowbag arrives. have to admit though it was a smack in the chops to see the 'not pregnant' xx

A line is great, can you post the pic? I'm sure digis take longer than others, I've never done one but read it somewhere!xx

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE...:happydance:

Andrea has just text me that she has had a scan and seen furry with heartbeat present. In her words she is "shocked to shit" aand obviously over the moon.

Well done mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->