~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Tweak - just to let you know, when i took soy in Jan and got my BFP - i didnt get a positive opk, which i normally do - no idea why but you are still in !
xxxx

That's very helpful - thanks! I had a short surge when I got my BFP in January, so I could miss it testing once a day. But I don't have many OPKs left. Oh well, we'll just hope for a good outcome!

:shrug: i dont know what to do again. been battling this infection for so long an nothing seems to work...sorry if it sounds gross...i think im goin back to the doctor this evening....i just finished the meds so i dont know of i should wait till monday to see if the medication will clear it up by then or should i go today before monday is to late....any suggestions is greatly appreciated,...
really scared and dont wanna lose my baby....

I would say listen to your gut instict, and do what you want. If you want to go to the doctor, do it. Major :hugs: for you.

Hi Ladies~!! Doc just called with the good news! I'm pregnant!! :haha: He said my HCG and progesterone levels look great and that I should be 6-7 weeks! I was very shocked by that (and even more shocked that he called me less than 19hrs after I had my blood taken!) That would mean either a) we might have twins cooking again with such high levels this early or b) my cycle was super duper short last month! Like 23 days or less! Most I could be is 5w, 1d as of yesterday when they drew my bloods.. Last period was 6/21. I wish I could have talked to him but I was in the car with 5 of my co-workers! BUT the good news is, I get to go in for an ultra sound on Tuesday morning!! :happydance: So I will talk to him then. Those dumb front desk girls wanted me to wait until the 16th! My doctor is awesome, not making me wait. Just not sure if I'll see the HB, I can't believe I'd be 6-7 weeks.

I'm so scared and happy at the same time!! My husband even got a little excited, even though we said we wouldn't.

:flower:

Yayy for super awesome levels!!!! How exciting if you had twins cooking in there?! I'm super glad you get a scan as well!!

Soooooo, after I was all freaking out about the CM, I checked again later and got this (TMI) huge EWish watery clump that stretched about 4-5 inches between my fingers. Still having a dull ache in my left side, so we'll just get plenty of BDing this weekend. I'm gonna try and have a chill TWW too.

Yay Tweak! Lots of BD-ing this weekend! Get to it!! :happydance:

I'm so confused, the pregnancy calendar said, if my cycle was like 21 days, I could be 6w2d. How is that even possible if my period was 5w3d ago?? :shrug:

ha ha - me too tweak
just got my positive OPK although we are not supposed be be doing opk's today so I am pretending to my DH that i can just tell I am O'ing by the cramping (which i can a bit!)
baby dust
hi to everyone else, hope people are ok today
have a fantastic weekend all
xxx

ha ha - me too tweak
just got my positive OPK although we are not supposed be be doing opk's today so I am pretending to my DH that i can just tell I am O'ing by the cramping (which i can a bit!)
baby dust
hi to everyone else, hope people are ok today
have a fantastic weekend all
xxx

Yayyyyyy for a + OPK! Get to BDing!

I can sometimes tell I'm Oing by the cramping too - I get a lot, and I've been pretty uncomfortable today.

I feel like we need our very own forum/blog that has a callender that we can post all our doctor's visits dates and stuff! I think Mrs. HJO and Mrs. J both have scans on tuesday? Er I mean Heather and Shauna...

Rebecca, I read what you've been going through and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. Hopefully the worst is over and you can start healing soon! :hugs:

morning lovely ladies :flower: well its 6am over here....i was in bed last night at 830pm!!!!
i just took a FRER & there is a 2nd line!!!! so i am indeed pregnant!!!
thing is i cant get excited....its still really faint??? but it is definately there,im worried its not gotten darker yet....
i want so much for this to stick but im scared after losing our last that all isnt well....

hope everybody has a good saturday xx

Congrats moonbeam, knew you couldn't trust the digi. Xxxxxx

thank you.....the line is still very faint but its my 3rd faint positive so im accepting it as true.
just a bit worried i have low hcg levels.
best get myself registered at the dr's (havnt done it yet snce moving!!!) oops!!! xx

Wow!! Congratulations Moonbeam!!

Dont worry to much about darkness of lines etc....givve it a few days to test again and it'll be darker!! So happy for you hun x x x

Yeah don't worry about them being faint, my first ones were proper faint, think I poas every 2 days after and by 6 weeks it was really dark!!! I still have 1 to pee on! Get yourself registered!

im just so scared it means something bad....i know all on this thread have probably had the same worrying thoughts early on & still do.....im just plucking up the courage to change my ticker......xx

YAY! Congrats MB - soo happy for youu!! :happydance:

AFM - My OPK was still negative yesterday. In fact, it was super faint too, compared to the rest of them. So, I'm thinking I *might* have missed my surge. I was wicked uncomfortable yesterday, had lots of cramping going on. This morning there's really nothing. So, I guess we'll BD all weekend and hope for the best! And if I get a + OPK next week, we'll continue BDing. I'm keep testing till I run out of OPKs; I don't have many left anyways.

:yipee: :yipee: Congrats Beverly!!! So happy for you!! I see you got a ticker up! :happydance: Don't worry about the faint lines, its normal.

Amy~ Do you do an OPK once or twice a day? I used to do one in the morning with FMU, then another when I got home from work, around 5 or 6. Sometimes surges are short. :shrug: But you've been BD, so you should be covered! FX for you!:hugs:

AFM, feeling rather crappy this morning. I went to bed at 10 (if my neices weren't here being wild, I would have been in bed at 8!) I started feeling super naseous last night and again this morning. And of course, I had "the" dream last night. About wipping and seeing blood. :cry: of course I had to pee too when it woke me up, and I was scared to death! But no blood:happydance:

Keep thinking about my doc saying I'm 6-7 weeks.. can't wait till tuesday @ 8:45am to find out what's going on in there!

DH is being a prick this morning, so I'm going to ignore him and go spend time with my neices and make us some french toast. I'm starving!

:hugs: to all!!

cheers shauna....i ummed & aaaahed about getting a ticker incase i have to remove it again but i decided to go with it....because at the moment im preggo...EEEEK!!!

hurrah for andrea's "whatever wagon" eh?? will give it a few days & test again for re assurance then register with a dr for tests...
im just so bloody worried!!!:flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->