~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Zomo... That is terrible... What is a water infeciton?

Good morning ladies!

Rachel~ FX for you that you caught that egg!

Amy~ I hear you about not being able to do the OPK's at work, I had the same issue. That's why I did FMU and then did it again after I got home. I always got my positives first thing in the morning. Hopefully you caught your egg! Did you use soy this month? What CD are you on?

Zomo~ Sorry to hear about your friend! Hope everything is ok. :hugs:What is a water infection? BTW, that was me talking about the french toast:haha: it was yummy!

Janell~ Sorry to hear about your tummy woes! Hopefully they are a sign of pregnancy! :hugs:

Sweet angel~ Hope the infection clears soon!:hugs:

Beverly~ How are you, hun?:hugs:

Everyone else :hi: This thread has been a little quiet recently!

:hugs:

Amy~ I hear you about not being able to do the OPK's at work, I had the same issue. That's why I did FMU and then did it again after I got home. I always got my positives first thing in the morning. Hopefully you caught your egg! Did you use soy this month? What CD are you on?

Thanks hun. CD21 today and still - OPK. Not feeling the greatest either. Cramps came back last night, and I was super uncomfortable last night and I couldn't get comfy to sleep. Kept tossing and turning. Have an abundance of CM and keep thinking AF is coming. CM is very creamy. But who knows. Maybe I'll get a + OPK today. I have 2 tests left!

My beanys heart beat and it wriggling!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heBPPXXl0KY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htIeDO_paMU

well after a bit of a wobble i finally feel able to accept im pregnant - i registered at the docs today & should be able to see someone on wednesday.
after having 2 negative cheapo tests yeterday/this morning i started to think all wasnt well so i caved & used my last FRER....& there it was my little pink line...its still quite faint but its darker then previous tests so for now im pregnant & pretty chuffed :yipee:
test.jpg

Woody-that is the coolest thing ever. How did you record it? Was it due to being a family member doing it? Very lovely.

Moonbeam-congrats again!xx

I think a water infection is just the usual pee infection? Can cause quite a bit if pain but glad your friend is ok.

Lots of great symptoms going on from ladies in tww, excited for testing time.

Has anyone else had to really reduce their portion size of meals, I can hardly eat a thing now so am eating about 7 meals a day!

I'm starting to feel less nautious now, sea bands are helping for sure but just think it's tapering off. Still super tired and belly and boobs are massive! Will post a belly pic when all goes well with next scan.x

If a water infection is a pee infection, I had a really bad one once. I was peeing blood and in excruciating pain. Hopefully that is all it is and can be cured without harm to baby...

WoodyA! I can't see the photo from work but I am SO HAPPY for you!!

Moonbeam, I am thrilled for you as well.

Mrs. J, I think everyone is chatting it up in everyone else's journals instead!

AFM, Nurse called and said they don't do NT scans here and I'd have to travel 3 hours to get one. Should I do this? I really want one... I guess I'll chat with hubby. Also, nurse said Doc wants a chat with me before he refers me for the NT Scan. I was like, Really? Now he wants a chat with me? I have seen him 2 times and all he has said was "You will M/C" and "Well, so far so good. Thanks for paying my kid's college tuition". I told her I was feeling like I was being treated like a redheaded step child because I never got a new mom's info pack and no one has even sat down to talk about do's and don'ts. Thank goodness for this place and you all or I'd be totally in the dark. So now I have another appt next Monday. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I almost got hit driving back from lunch and this scares me because my triplets died around the same time I almost got hit a few months ago. I hope the two are unrelated...

I am really okay today. Sorry for the rant.

Woody! I love your videos. How did you get a video of it??

Well it is my cousins scanning company so I got quite special treatment!
DVD
15 photos on cd
4 printed photos
All for free :p

But her company offer everyone to buy a DVD as the sonographer is recording all the way through xxx

hi all
Woody - cool videos
sorry to the girlies feeling rubbishy
ZOmo I feel your friends pain - I have a kidney and bladder infection again, 2nd one since my MC
result is that we only BD twice before postive opk, on day of positive opk and once more after.
we decided to do every other day this time, and I know I am out this month as we didnt do it enough !
I am very annoyed as should be BDing today but can't - the pain is horrific
hope everyone else is good ?
xx

Well it is my cousins scanning company so I got quite special treatment!
DVD
15 photos on cd
4 printed photos
All for free :p

But her company offer everyone to buy a DVD as the sonographer is recording all the way through xxx

Well yay for special treatment then! It's great Woody!!

Ugh, feeling blah this afternoon. Did an hour long workout this morning (YES! I'm finally feeling up to working out again after 6 weeks of nothing!!!), but it leaves me feeling quite exhausted the rest of the day. :( Hoping this is just the beginning though of feeling much better!

I have my 12 week ultrasound tomorrow! And my NT Screening on Thursday. Very very very very nervous about it all, because I haven't seen the baby in so long. Worried about what is going on in there.

Hope everyone is well.

Oh Heather, I'm starting to get so nervous, my stomach is upset!

Bringing my computer home this evening just in case the news is bad so I can just go home and pretend to work. :wacko:

FX for us!!!!! Good luck again:thumbup::thumbup:

Woody~ That's great about your cousin's company! I can't see it from work, but I'll have to check it out later!

DT~ Hopefully you caught that egg! All it takes is ONE :spermy: !! :hugs:

Shauna is your appt tomorrow too? Was there someone else who has an appt. tomorrow with you and Heather?

Yep, mine is @ 8:45 CT. I was thinking someone elses was today too, but I can only recall Heathers.:shrug:

Yep a water infection is the polite british slang for a urine infection.

I have been trying to wait until my 12 week scan before I told most of my family about this pregnancy but my mum (who is the only one who knows) has just texted that my brother has asked if I am pregnant. God knows how he has found out, we live an hour and a half apart and nobody has said anything on my facebook page. Bit disappointed as I had a nice way to tell him all planned out too!!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone's doing well. I am back at CD2, appt. with FS tomorrow morning to talk about the new game plan. I hope I can join you all in pregnancy land soon!

WoodyA, I was able to watch your video! Awe! He's just dancing away!!

Ladies....Oh Ladies...check this out!!!
Got home from work/errands today...stopped by the $ store to bought a couple pregnancy tests b/c after walking around the mall my back ached so bad, and I was cramping. My friend is coming over tonight to watch the Bachlorette, so I was hoping to share a margarita, so JUST in case I wanted to make sure that I wasn't pregnant. Well, there is no doubting this...CD25, LP is typically 14/15 days long, 12/13 dpo...so I was expecting AF Wed./Thursday. To my surprise!!!! 5pm wee! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1889.jpg
    IMG_1889.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79