~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hello ladies :hi:

Rebecca - I'm so sorry about the news you got this week. I'm devastated for you but truely admire your positive attitude. You will get your forever baby :hugs:

Moonbeam - YEY for the BFP. My first FRER was faint too but as the ladies said to me then, a line is a line :)

Everyone else - I wish I could remember everyone's real names but seem to be failing :dohh: Happy Saturday.

I am over the moon today. Had a private scan today to get a more comprehensive screening for Downs. The place we went to had a screen in the ceiling so I could see everything she was doing. It was amazing. Little beanie was there - no unicorn antics this time but she went through the main anatomy with us, checked the NT, the nasal bone and some other stuff. Also got to hear the heartbeat :) 161 bpm - such a sweet sound :cloud9: The screening has put us at low risk which is great. I'm so happy and have 8 more pics of my little one. Also on the upside, the sickness is defo settling and my DH and I went to the pub to have some lunch to celebrate and I was able to eat something and keep it down. There is light at the end of the tunnel with this sickness but hard to see when you are in the depths of it.

P.S : I was told that my placenta was anterior ie: at the front so she said it will cushion the baby's movements so not to be surprised if I dont feel anything until 20-23 weeks. Most reassured by that as I had read that both Holly and Heather had started to feel theirs and I have felt nothing.

Oh I am too, Beverly! We have every reason to worry though. But, for some reason, I don't feel overly stressed about it, but rather calm, I guess. We are prego for now! :winkwink: I went ahead and put up the ticker, told my best friend and my sister, because really, what's going to happen will happen, regardless of whether or not you put up a ticker or tell anyone. Like I told DH, God isn't going to be like, oh you told people?? Well, I'm taking this baby from you then! It sounds weird, but it gives me a sense of peace. :flower:

Yay for Andrea's whatever wagon!! :yipee: :yipee: We have 3 BFP's off of the wagon now (I think?), let's shoot for some more, ladies!! :happydance:

:hugs:

Yay Fizzio!! Wonderful news! :flower: Post a picture when you can!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee: :yipee:

Oh I am too, Beverly! We have every reason to worry though. But, for some reason, I don't feel overly stressed about it, but rather calm, I guess. We are prego for now! :winkwink: I went ahead and put up the ticker, told my best friend and my sister, because really, what's going to happen will happen, regardless of whether or not you put up a ticker or tell anyone. Like I told DH, God isn't going to be like, oh you told people?? Well, I'm taking this baby from you then! It sounds weird, but it gives me a sense of peace. :flower:

Yay for Andrea's whatever wagon!! :yipee: :yipee: We have 3 BFP's off of the wagon now (I think?), let's shoot for some more, ladies!! :happydance:

:hugs:

we have decided to not tell anyone just yet (ive told my best friend but dont tell the OH) ha ha :rofl:
ive got a bloody wicked cough & im worried im gonna cough my lttle cell ball out!!!!:dohh:
but im cool & enjoying it.. for now...thats all we can do right?? xx

Jenn, I am SO glad your screening went well. I have mine next Thursday, and I have to go alone to such an important appointment because DH DOES NOT want me to have any screenings done. Anyway, I'm sure that my placenta isn't as cushiony or something or maybe I'm just super sensitive to anything different going on in there. :shrug:

Yes Beverly, all we can do is enjoy the moment!
we agreed not to tell anyone either but I had to tell my sister!
I didn't tell my hubby either :haha: how did your OH take the news?

Amy~ Do you do an OPK once or twice a day? I used to do one in the morning with FMU, then another when I got home from work, around 5 or 6. Sometimes surges are short. :shrug: But you've been BD, so you should be covered! FX for you!:hugs:

Thanks hun! Hope you're feeling a better!

I was doing them once per day. I don't do them using FMU, and I can't do them at work. It's just too hard to test at work. So I would do them at 5:30ish when I got home. Back in January, I tested at the same time and it was darker. So I took another test at 10 and it was positive. I took one the next at like 1, and it was negative again. So I have had a short surge in the past, so it's def possible I missed it. We've BD twice last week, and we'll continue this weekend, so I think we've got a shot! Who knows - I could still get a positive OPK too!

I think I'm gonna jump on the "whatever wagon" next cycle. Just get some Preseed and BD every few days.

Yes Beverly, all we can do is enjoy the moment!
we agreed not to tell anyone either but I had to tell my sister!
I didn't tell my hubby either :haha: how did your OH take the news?
TWEAK get on that 'wagon'.....its not just a myth!!!!
well we have just been out for a meal with MIL & her partner & OH ended up blurting it out the silly arse!!!! (she did wonder why i was on the pineapple juice)
he says he's too scared to get excited yet until we have passed the danger stage.....i think just getting past 6wks will be an achievment:thumbup:
im just praying my line gets darker soon so i can relax...
but at present im happy & hoping for a stress free few weeks.....
hope everybody else is having a lovely saturday....as for me im shattered & off to bed xx

Congrats on your BFP Moonbeam.

I told my BF the day after my BFP last time cause I just had to tell someone and I didn't tell DH I had told her either :haha:

wwll i saw d doctor yesterday and he gave me more medication and said if it doesnt clear up by tuesday/wednesday come back and see him...he also said that since i got preggers so fast after my m/c i am at a greater risk of m/c'ing again....sigh.....:shrug:

Good evening ladies and congratulations again Moonbeam!!! :happydance:

Well i think this is the most symptomatic 2WW ive ever had!! (Could be also due to finishing work last week for the summer hols and being quite run down though!!!)

Ive felt sick and bunged up since ovulation, headaches every day and today when all that seems to have calmed down i keep getting pinches on either side down there and so much pressure it feels like im starting with a UTI!! Im only 5dpo so i know if i am pregnant its far to early to have symptoms yet but i feel soooo rough!! Trying not to read to much into it!!! I hate the 2WW - Any advice to help me jump on the 'WHATEVER Wagon'??? :shrug:

Hope all ladies well and enjoying your weekends x x

Hi! Went to Chicago Friday/Saturday night and I have been gone all day Sunday doing church-stuff. So wanted to stop in and say hi! Hope everyone is feeling well!

Good luck Rachel with the TWW! Sorry you are not feeling well!
Tweak~ hope you had some good Bding this weekend and caught that egg!
Moonbeam~hope your little one sticks!

12dpo for me...just waiting patiently for AF. I have diarrhea today, but it's not "normal" like stomach flu sick. Actually, it's like I have constipation and then when I do go it's diarrhea (sorry TMI!) It's just really uncomfortable and I'm so gassy then too! :( Had some cramping and nausea this wknd...the way things been for me lately, AF is on her way! I'm thinking AF should be here tues. or wed.

sweet angel - hope you're doing okay :hugs: try not to let what the dr said worry you!

rachel - good luck in the TWW! sounds like you got some good "symptoms" going on there!

moonbeam - praying your little one sticks!

dimples - sounds like you had a fun weekend! sorry you're not feeling well, but hopefully it's just a BFP comin' your way! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is good :flower:

Still no + OPK, even after the cramping Friday. CM is watery-ish but not EW. But, we BD Fri and Sat night, and I'm thinking of taking a break tonight. Don't want to wear him out :haha: And would like to keep it up every other day this week, just in case. We'll see - maybe I'll get a + OPK in a couple days.

Sweet, try not to let your Dr. get you down. My doc said I had a 99% chance to loose the baby in the next few days. That was a few weeks ago and so far so good...

Hey all,

I am away for a couple of days and there is sooo much to read up on! I cant even remember most of it to comment on. I do remember someone saying something about french toast though which has lodged in my brain and I may be off to the shop for the ingredients!!

My cramps settled right down again so I have been cruising along for a couple of days with just a few waves of nausea coming and going. Just trying to remain chilled out for the next 7 days until my scan.

My best friend gave me a scare this morning, she is 5 weeks pregnant and ended up in hospital today with horrific pain that has been going on for the last 24 hours but she has had a scan and seen the sack and was told she has a water infection. Not sure how that could cause such excrutiating cramping pain but am so relieved for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->