~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

So, I told my husband that I needed to go buy another test, because these were dollar tree tests...he wasn't quite believing the ones above (b/c they were cheap). So, I bought a box of FRER...darkest line I've ever gotten on one of these!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
Wohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Another BFP on soy!! We're just getting knocked
up left and right on this thread!! :rofl:

congrats Hun!!!!!

Ladies....Oh Ladies...check this out!!!
Got home from work/errands today...stopped by the $ store to bought a couple pregnancy tests b/c after walking around the mall my back ached so bad, and I was cramping. My friend is coming over tonight to watch the Bachlorette, so I was hoping to share a margarita, so JUST in case I wanted to make sure that I wasn't pregnant. Well, there is no doubting this...CD25, LP is typically 14/15 days long, 12/13 dpo...so I was expecting AF Wed./Thursday. To my surprise!!!! 5pm wee! :)

:happydance::dance::headspin::happydance::dance::headspin::happydance::dance::headspin::happydance: :dance: :headspin::happydance::dance::headspin:

Hey dimples, maybe you have a few in there?!?x

Good luck to ladies having scans.xxxx

morning ladies :flower:
woody, how magnificent your lovely dancing babba was :hugs:
YAY dimples! :yipee: :wohoo: congrats xx

thinking of you all with appointments today...good luck....

AFM: i seem to be waking earlier & earlier needing to pee!!!!! but i dont care!!! :rofl:

Got home from work/errands today...stopped by the $ store to bought a couple pregnancy tests b/c after walking around the mall my back ached so bad, and I was cramping. My friend is coming over tonight to watch the Bachlorette, so I was hoping to share a margarita, so JUST in case I wanted to make sure that I wasn't pregnant. Well, there is no doubting this...CD25, LP is typically 14/15 days long, 12/13 dpo...so I was expecting AF Wed./Thursday. To my surprise!!!! 5pm wee! :)

oh sweet god...congratulations and celebrations...:happydance:...this soy is really working....soooo happy for you:flower:

So, I told my husband that I needed to go buy another test, because these were dollar tree tests...he wasn't quite believing the ones above (b/c they were cheap). So, I bought a box of FRER...darkest line I've ever gotten on one of these!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!

Congrats my dear!!! Totally sending sticky & healthy baby dust your way! :dust:

So exciting!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh wow!! Amazing!!! Huge congratulations hun! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is SUCH a lucky thread!! Hoping the rest of us TTC'ers can join you soon!!

So happy for you Dimples!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

WOW - lucky thread alert! Congrats Dimples - wonderful news. There is plenty of baby dust to rub off on the TTCers - good luck girls

I'm kinda hoping the luck can rub off on my DH who yesterday got a letter saying he he is at risk of redundancy - wow fab timing. So this year we have had a MC, my brother have major heart surgery, the stress of PAL, the threat of redundancy. Come on 2011 - what else can you throw at us?? On the upside I made it back work today for the first time in 6 weeks- the sickness is finally subsiding :)

Hope the rest of you are ok. Sorry for the rant - just feeling peed off! Good luck to those who have scans today xx

Morning everyone!

Well, appt went well, baby is measuring just as I expected, about 5 weeks. He said the sac looks great, the lining is nice and thick and baby is snuggling in just fine! And so far, there is only one! I was worried there would be two with such dark lines so early on the HPTs. He said my progesterone levels are excellent and I just found out what that really means. He said if they are low, its often because our bodies don't like the man's sperm and are rejecting it, which leads to MC. I didn't have a clue about any of that. I told him we weren't getting excited so I think that is probably why he didn't print us a picture. I got a copy of it but it's all black! But all the baby is right now is a black blob anyway. I go back on August 16th for another u/s, hopefully we'll hear a HB! I'll make sure to get pics next time if all is okay, I was too nervous today to even think about it! Praying everything goes okay the next 2 weeks and our next appt is even better! Doctor said no exercise, no sex (just to be safe) and to stay out of the heat and take it easy the next few weeks.

Hope everyone else is doing good! Dimples, again, congrats!!! You make a doctor's appt yet?

Fizzio~ I'm so sorry.. I had something similar happen- my ex-Dh lost his job the WEEK my son was born.. AWFUL timing.. but we managed.. God will provide no matter the circumstances!! :hugs: At least your baby is doing good!! :flower:

Mrs. J~ that's great!!!! I'm glad things look good in there!! :) That's awesome that you don't have to wait TOO long for another u/s as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->