~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Fizzio, what is redundancy?

Shauna, congratz on the good scan!

Heather, have you had yours yet? I know I am ahead of you by two hours so you may still be there...

Hi Ladies,

Here is a picture of Baby Bun! Any nub guesses??? Baby was moving his/her hands and arms, kicking his/her legs and feet, doing back flips, and looking so cute! Heart rate was 167.

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/felicityinrain/get-attachment-2aspx-6.jpg

Thank you ladies for all of your continued support. I hope you all are doing well.

Great pic Heather, looks like a girly nub to me.xxx

Redundancy is being made unemployed and losing your job :(
Oh, I am so terribly sorry. Hopefully he can find something soon or at least get unemployment benefits...

Heather!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT! I am so happy for you I could cry...

Dimples - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Heather - cute cute cute picture!! What a sweetie! I agree with Cornish - team pink.

Hello everybody :wave:

I've not been around for AGES just been busy/on holiday etc.

I hope you're all doing great. :thumbup:

:dust: to all the TTCers - you'll be preggo before you know it!

Sticky :dust: to all the preggo's - stick little babies stick!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW - lucky thread alert! Congrats Dimples - wonderful news. There is plenty of baby dust to rub off on the TTCers - good luck girls

I'm kinda hoping the luck can rub off on my DH who yesterday got a letter saying he he is at risk of redundancy - wow fab timing. So this year we have had a MC, my brother have major heart surgery, the stress of PAL, the threat of redundancy. Come on 2011 - what else can you throw at us?? On the upside I made it back work today for the first time in 6 weeks- the sickness is finally subsiding :)

Hope the rest of you are ok. Sorry for the rant - just feeling peed off! Good luck to those who have scans today xx

:hugs: Sorry to hear that Fizzio - my DH was in a similar position this year - around the time of my MMC. He has gone on to get a better job with another company so I hope that your situation works out just as well. Seriously hoping the end of 2011 starts looking up for everyone!! :hugs:

Morning everyone!

Well, appt went well, baby is measuring just as I expected, about 5 weeks. He said the sac looks great, the lining is nice and thick and baby is snuggling in just fine! And so far, there is only one! I was worried there would be two with such dark lines so early on the HPTs. He said my progesterone levels are excellent and I just found out what that really means. He said if they are low, its often because our bodies don't like the man's sperm and are rejecting it, which leads to MC. I didn't have a clue about any of that. I told him we weren't getting excited so I think that is probably why he didn't print us a picture. I got a copy of it but it's all black! But all the baby is right now is a black blob anyway. I go back on August 16th for another u/s, hopefully we'll hear a HB! I'll make sure to get pics next time if all is okay, I was too nervous today to even think about it! Praying everything goes okay the next 2 weeks and our next appt is even better! Doctor said no exercise, no sex (just to be safe) and to stay out of the heat and take it easy the next few weeks.

Hope everyone else is doing good! Dimples, again, congrats!!! You make a doctor's appt yet?

Yay for a good scan and progesterone levels. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Here is a picture of Baby Bun! Any nub guesses??? Baby was moving his/her hands and arms, kicking his/her legs and feet, doing back flips, and looking so cute! Heart rate was 167.

Thank you ladies for all of your continued support. I hope you all are doing well.

Cute pic. Yay for a good heartbeat and baby moving around on the screen. :hugs:

Fizzio~ Sorry to hear about your OH.

Mrs J. ~that's great that you had a scan already! I called the Dr. today and she's going to do bloods, but said that I need to wait to make an appt. till after the blood-work is in. I almost felt like she was counting it a loss before we even began. :( Our Dr. fills up so fast, and she said I can make an appointment for 7 weeks, which won't be until Sept. 1 or 2. I just wanted to get my name in. Always a waiting game huh?

MrsHJO~ great scan pic! I hope I get one just like that!

All you ladies joking about multiples. The last time someone joked about multiples (neversaynever), they really were! Where is Neversaynever??? Thank you all for your excitement! I totally shocked my husband yesterday because he wasn't even thinking that I could be this month! So, instead he went on talking about his sore back after I told him! Men. I already have this massive bloat bump...won't be hiding this pregnancy for long. 4th pregnancy, my body knows what it's doing.

I am SOOO tired today. Can't get to sleep at night, so all day today I could hardly function. My back aches, my stomach is crampy, last night I was puking again....it's only the beginning! My OH keeps telling me I'm crabby, but he's annoying! :)

Please pray that this baby remains healthy! I want nothing more than to add a member to my family!!!

Dimples, how the heck did I miss that you are pregnant? This thread moves so fast, I'm so sorry I haven't said congrats to you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Hehe, go back a few pages...I posted my tests yesterday! I think it's pages 152/153...dollar store and FRER. Thank you, I can hardly believe it myself! Complete shock for my husband and I!

Dimples, you're right. It is always a waiting game. The next thing will be sleeping in the parking lot of the preschool on registration day! :haha:

Although, I am really super happy with the preschool the boys attend, and I never had to wait in line to get them in there. Plus it's down the street -- what could be better?

I've been Googling my new meds for this cycle, and also if there's anything I can/should do to increase DH's sperm count for the IUI.

Littlebird...hope this is your month too! R u taking soy this month, b/c apparently it helps. :) I have my daycare right up the road...it is SOOO nice!

Thank you MrsHJO!

I've taken a little nap already this AM...now off to bed I think! Catch up w/ everyone tomorrow!

Littlebird...hope this is your month too! R u taking soy this month, b/c apparently it helps. :) I have my daycare right up the road...it is SOOO nice!

I did Soy last cycle, and it didn't get me to my BFP, unfortunately. I went to the FS today, completely expecting her to put me on yet another cycle of Clomid, but she surprised me and brought up Femara -- which I was hoping for. And I'm going to do injections, too. She also said that with the meds I'm taking, it makes more sense to do an IUI in addition to trying naturally, to increase our chances. So now I'm trying to decide what our BD schedule might look like. We will definitely abstain 48 hours before the IUI, since DH's numbers were not as good as we were hoping last time.

:yipee: dimples congrats hun and you lot stop nicking my multiples line :haha:

MrsJ....yay for good scan

Mrshjo...lovely scan pics :cloud9:

Woody...dancing baby :cloud9:

Mouse...:dust: and :hugs:

DT...:dust: and :hugs:

ZoMo...sorry about your UTI...hope it clears up soon :hugs:

Fizzio...glad the :sick: is sodding off and sorry about DH, he'll be ok :hugs:

Sweetangel...hope your infection clears soon too and take no notice of what the doc said about increase risk :dohh:

MB...how're you and bean doing?

Hanskiz...you should come more often :hugs:

Holly...you too :hugs:

LB...sorry the hag came but I'm glad the FS has been proactive and given you femera this time :dust:

Lwood...how's little Rocky doing?

Steph...:hugs: as always

Tweak...maybe you missed the surge :shrug: how long are you cycles normally? :hugs:

BB...:hugs: and I hope you're ok :hugs:

Cornish...not long till our next scan :hugs:

I'm sure I've missed someone :wacko: sorry :flower: and hello :hugs: :haha:

AFM, don't think I've posted in here for a while sorry! Symptoms have come back so all is good, hoping that Furry continues to grow and we have another four weeks until we see baby again and then we can finally announce the pregnancy to everyone :thumbup:

Love :hugs: and :dust:

XxX

morning all.....im cool :thumbup: feeling drained,achey & queasy & i love it!!!! OH decided to stay at his last night just to let me get a proper nights sleep.
i must say though im having the STRANGEST dreams lately!!!!

just rang docs & they have given me an appointment for today at 10.20am so ill know more later FXD everything is ok & i can relax xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->