~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hope you got some sleep dimples, thinking of you today.xxx

Janell, Good luck today!!

Babybaba, I think of the first AF after MC as cleansing to. Making a nice fresh place for baby. You are always welcome here. We are all in this together no matter what stage we are in.

Shauna, Happy 9 weeks!!!!

Dimples, good luck for your scan, let us know!!!! I have to say that generally I am lucky with my OH, he does a lot around the house and looks after me pretty well. I do know I am lucky though and do make sure to positively reinforce it by making a point of thanking him!!

I have been incredibly emotional the last few days, I dont know why. My OH made me laugh at something he said the other day, but it wasnt even that funny and my snigger turned into complete hysterical laughter, so much I couldnt talk, had tears running down my cheeks and my tummy hurt from laughing so hard. Was totally ridiculous and he asked what on earth was wrong with me!!

The last couple of days I have seen my family who live an hour and a half away in my hometown and despite not living there for 12 years, I just got an intense longing to stay there. I have been tearful for 2 days, was crying at something pathetic on the tv earlier (I cant remember what but I remember thinking 'why are you crying?') and I just feel totally emotionally on edge. Has anyone else either this time round or before, felt emotional in the 2nd tri?

Zomo the mixed and heightened emotions sound pretty normal to me i was very up and down and cried at the drop of a hat most of the time i was pregnant!

Glad your oh is looking after you well x

Zomo, I haven't had hysterical laughter but I cry at almost everything.
I cry when people talk about their kids, I cry at dumb shows like Jersey Shore, I cry when I think of my baby... I'm a mess.

At least I am not on my own then, I was starting to think I was going mad! Ah I think it was x-factor I was crying at earlier - hmmm, maybe i am crazy?!!

Dimples, what is dirt cake??? All I can imagine from the name is the mud pies I made as a kid out of garden soil!!

I've just watched x factor on catch up and have tears down my face, if your crazy, I'm with you!

Hey cornish was packing up the doppler today and noticed battery was dead.so i'm charging it overnight for you first so its good to go when you get it. I just wondered if you needed a sling for the baby. I have a red kite pocket sling in black fleece never used if ts of use to you i will pop it in the parcel just let me know before lunchtime.

I will try and find a link...

Here we are ....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B001E1DIQ2

Hands free parenting can't beat it!

Dimples~ Hoping your appointment went well! Update us when you can! :hugs:

hiya all.....hows everyone doing???
ive had a great weekend & feel a lot like the 'old' me again - currently at 6dpo (not that im counting)
cant wait for this cycle to be over so we can get some answers
big love to all you beautiful ladies xx

Rachel~ FX for you!! Good job with all the :sex:!

BB~ Glad to see you back around! Hope that witch leaves you alone soon!

Zomo~ Too funny about your hysterical laughing fit! :haha: Ah the things pregnancy does to us!

Hi :hi: to everyone else! Hope everyone is doing great! :thumbup:

So I guess my bean is now officially a fetus! Been having some brown CM off and on since our :sex: on Sunday. My gut is telling me not to worry, so I'll try and not worry until my appointment on Thursday morning. Also been having terrible lower back pain. I already have back pain, but this is x10! I think its a pinched nerve, can't remember what its' called, but it shoots down my butt into my leg. PAINFUL!!:wacko:

Hi Beverly :hi:

Love your new picture! Glad you are bouncing back and enjoying yourself:flower: :hugs:

thanks shauna...yeah im cool :thumbup: just back from a festival so it was good to let my hair down.
hope all is well with you?? xx

Mrs J~Sciatic nerve pain maybe??? Hope you feel better soon!!!

So....update. Scan went great today! Heard the heartbeat! Ultrasound tech said things look great. She took a great 3-D picture which is amazing! She even measured me as a full week ahead! 8w3d instead of 7w4d...so I've passed 6w4d and 7w4d by a long shot! :) She has my due date as April 7...so I get to meet w/ my Dr. on September 13 and she will make everything official I think.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers today! We really felt God's presence with us!

Attachments

• 3-D.jpg
    3-D.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 15
AWWWWW, Dimples, look at that perfect little baby! Great photo at 8 weeks! Glad everything went well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->