• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

So sorry to hear, pbl_ge

Brandy -woop !! Hope the iui is successful xxx Good Luck xx

I'm only 2dpiui and I want to test ugg longest2 ww e ed

I'm only 2dpiui and I want to test ugg longest2 ww e ed

Sending you lots of dust, Brandy!

In the meantime, we're due some updates from some testers!!! :test: am I going to have to stalk people for news???? :haha:

Today is 13 dpo. Another BFN. I've ben testing since 10 dpo, all BFN. My last AF was 4/13, so should be getting AF any day now. I O'd on CD 17 so FF says I'm due for AF on Tuesday. I had brown spotting yesterday at 12 dpo (first thing in the morning). My first thought was AF was on her way. Today when I didn't get my period, I thought maybe the brown spotting was IB. So I am driving myself crazy.

Today is 13 dpo. Another BFN. I've ben testing since 10 dpo, all BFN. My last AF was 4/13, so should be getting AF any day now. I O'd on CD 17 so FF says I'm due for AF on Tuesday. I had brown spotting yesterday at 12 dpo (first thing in the morning). My first thought was AF was on her way. Today when I didn't get my period, I thought maybe the brown spotting was IB. So I am driving myself crazy.

Oh how exciting.... Day 12 spotting can be a good thing! FX

Oh how exciting.... Day 12 spotting can be a good thing! FX

Well I really don't want to get my hopes up. Especially will all the BFNs. With DD 1 I got a BFP at 10 dpo. So not too optimistic about this cycle.

I'm out. :witch: got me. Oh well on to the next cycle. We didn't try but once on a fluke this cycle but now DH has agreed to start trying full force!

I'm out. :witch: got me. Oh well on to the next cycle. We didn't try but once on a fluke this cycle but now DH has agreed to start trying full force!

Sorry about af Solstyce. Wishing you loads of :dust: for this cycle.

Sorry you're out this go around Solstyce but yay for DH being in it to win it from here on out :) .

Sorry haven't been on in a few days so I missed a LOT! So sorry to hear about all the BFN but I'm sprinkling baby dust for you for next cycle. I have my 1st doc appt. blood work in a few days, praying all my levels are good for a healthy pregnancy.

I'm out :( Didnt even make it to testing day!! Ah well, heres hoping for the next cycle!!
Good luck everyone waiting to test, fx for ye :)

Pbl, I'm out as well again :dust::dust::dust::dust: to all left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->