• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

I tested too. BFN at 10dpo. Hope it's just to early. But feel af coming so not to hopeful..
My neighbor who is about 10 weeks along and only 22 told me yesterday, just tell her boyfriend to do it. He will get me pregnant. Is this suppose to help me feel better?

Soooo inappropriate and insensitive! Good grief

I tested too. BFN at 10dpo. Hope it's just to early. But feel af coming so not to hopeful..
My neighbor who is about 10 weeks along and only 22 told me yesterday, just tell her boyfriend to do it. He will get me pregnant. Is this suppose to help me feel better?

Oh, ew! That is so tacky and inappropriate!! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. :growlmad:

The nice thing about dumb 22 year olds is that they usually grow out of it. Ew.

Sorry for all the BFNs! I'm still keeping my FX for everyone!!

:dust:

Thanks everyone. Sis4us don't give up yet. You are not out yet.

Aaaarrghghgh !!!

Well I wasn't going to test today, fed up with BFN's lol but then thought AF is due today, and I get paid on Thursday so can always get another test then if not BFP or AF -Got myself all psyched up to test, and .....

the bloody test DID NOT WORK, NO CONTROL LINE !!!!

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!

So need to wait now, working tonight again so need to catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's then wont get a chance to go buy another.

Good Luck anyone else testing today or soon -Month of May nearly out :)

xx

p.s Sorry to all those that got BFN , fingers crossed fro all those still waitng on AF xxx

Nah I don't think i'm going to test. I'm almost a million percent that this isn't my month so I'm going to save the money and treat myself to a takeaway instead. Totally fed up.

Everytime I think "ooooo is that a sign" I remember I really thought I might have been last month with the symptoms I had and of course AF came bang on time so I don't have much faith this month either. It was so easy last time :(

Aaaarrghghgh !!!

Well I wasn't going to test today, fed up with BFN's lol but then thought AF is due today, and I get paid on Thursday so can always get another test then if not BFP or AF -Got myself all psyched up to test, and .....

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!

So need to wait now, working tonight again so need to catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's then wont get a chance to go buy another.

xx

Ouch. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: That's terrible! :nope:

Well today is 10dpo........ :bfn:!!!!!

No AF so I guess I'll try Again my temp went up but I figured I would get something Anything by Now!!!!! :shrug:

8 dpiui
So weird! Yesterday I burped all day and felt ever so slightly nauseous here and there. I started burping again a few minutes ago, but it doesn't seem to be as much as yesterday. I don't know if that means something or is just a nasty coincidence. I also ...finally...had some creamy cm at 10pm last night. Praying and hoping for implantation pain today!!

https://www.women-health-info.com/images/fertilization-2.jpg

That diagram is such a pretty sight! Today is O day for me so I hope that happens to me soon!

We :sex: for the last 3 days in a row leading up to today. I got my peak reading yesterday on the Clear Blue digital ovulation test. I am hoping to feel some O pain today (usually I feel O pain)!

Sorry wanna about the stupid test! That sure must be maddening :grr:

Ok so I had a strange thing happen with my chart. Since o (I'm 9dpo today) it has been following the same pattern as last month. Very uninteresting, yet interesting all at the same time lol. Yesterday however is where it changed. It dropped . 2 to 97.5 and then today went up to 97.9. Last month it was making a steady decline. LP was 10 days. Of course because I only have 2 charts I don't have any thing else to compare it took just thought it was interesting that it has been very similar to last month until now.

Thoughts????

My temps have been Up too Mapleroo..... Not sure if it's the P or what cuz I took it last month and had a decline!!!! :shrug:

IMHO, there's not as much information in the fluctuations of temps during the TWW as some people think. SweetPotatoPi could tell you that--she has *perfect* triphasic charts almost every month! And when you're taking the progesterone supps, temps will be higher than usual, so even less meaningful. BBT is fabulous for confirming and pinpointing O, and letting you know if you have a short LP, but I really think that's about all the info that can be gleaned. :nope:

This is just my opinion, based on a year of chart stalking around here. :shrug: :flower: So, my point is that I wouldn't worry about minor temp dips and drops too much, although you'll want to take note if your LP seems to "crash" early on a consistent basis. :hugs:

Man, so sorry for all the BFN's and AF's crashing in ladies :hugs2: .

Aaaarrghghgh !!!

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!

xx
Ugh! :sad2: I'm so sorry that happened to you wanna; how annoying :growlmad: .

Nah I don't think i'm going to test. I'm almost a million percent that this isn't my month so I'm going to save the money and treat myself to a takeaway instead. Totally fed up.

Everytime I think "ooooo is that a sign" I remember I really thought I might have been last month with the symptoms I had and of course AF came bang on time so I don't have much faith this month either. It was so easy last time :(
I hear ya on all counts gertrude :hugs: Definitely get some relax in.

8 dpiui
So weird! Yesterday I burped all day and felt ever so slightly nauseous here and there. I started burping again a few minutes ago, but it doesn't seem to be as much as yesterday. I don't know if that means something or is just a nasty coincidence. I also ...finally...had some creamy cm at 10pm last night. Praying and hoping for implantation pain today!!

https://www.women-health-info.com/images/fertilization-2.jpg
FX for you Kat! I guess time will tell it :) . Love this pic.

Sorry wanna about the stupid test! That sure must be maddening :grr:

Ok so I had a strange thing happen with my chart. Since o (I'm 9dpo today) it has been following the same pattern as last month. Very uninteresting, yet interesting all at the same time lol. Yesterday however is where it changed. It dropped . 2 to 97.5 and then today went up to 97.9. Last month it was making a steady decline. LP was 10 days. Of course because I only have 2 charts I don't have any thing else to compare it took just thought it was interesting that it has been very similar to last month until now.

Thoughts????
Could be something or nothing and that's the rub of it :dohh: . Dang charts will drive us :wacko: with their similarities and differences if we let 'em :haha: .

Soooooo, 14DPO today. If AF is going to get me she'll either be showing herself today or tomorrow. If I get through tomorrow I'll test the 30th, maybe :neutral: . I think that's the day I'm down for. Ugh, FX! :af:

IMHO, there's not as much information in the fluctuations of temps during the TWW as some people think. SweetPotatoPi could tell you that--she has *perfect* triphasic charts almost every month! And when you're taking the progesterone supps, temps will be higher than usual, so even less meaningful. BBT is fabulous for confirming and pinpointing O, and letting you know if you have a short LP, but I really think that's about all the info that can be gleaned. :nope:

This is just my opinion, based on a year of chart stalking around here. :shrug: :flower: So, my point is that I wouldn't worry about minor temp dips and drops too much, although you'll want to take note if your LP seems to "crash" early on a consistent basis. :hugs:
Yep, I just about always have a "gorgeous" chart and it don't mean diddly squat when AF comes for me :cry: . I completely agree that confirming O and making sure your LP is good to go is where it's at when it comes to charting/temping. That's why putting the therm away is best after we go BFP or we'll go right off the deep end :wacko: .

Looks like I am out - just had brown spotting. Probably AF a day early :(

So is it good to stop charting after you have ovulated? I think it is interesting, but it is seriously doing my head in!:brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->