The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Have just sent DH to the shop for HPT, question is SHOULD I test today or wait til tomorrow?

CD26 (27-30 CYCLE) 11DPO, Possible implantation dip with cramps and snotty CM on 9DPO?? better waiting til tomorrow maybe?

Another frer at what will be 5 or 6 days early (AF due Thursday or Friday) and another bfn. Have a feeling this isn't my month either :(

I thought I saw something but it's stark white :(

When did you ovulate Gertrude? probably still too early IMO xxxx keep positive xxxx:hugs::hugs:

I'd say wait tbh. I only did it today because I has it and because I never used frers last time so thought I'd see but I feel fed up now :haha:

Not that fed up mind. I have a suspicion getting pregnant this time is going to be difficult and not like last time which was first real cycle after coming off the pill.

It's gorgeously sunny outside though and I have a lovely day planned so off out

wannabubba - I cheated and tested yesterday :haha:

It was negative but I'm not out yet.

Go ahead and test. It might just be your month!!

I know that in reality, a lot of women don't have many noticeable pregnancy symptoms until implantation and after. BUT the only symptom I am nervous that I don't see is any cm. I had one bit of watery cm yesterday morning, but that's it. I recall having some decent cm before I found out I was pregnant before, so this is causing me concern. Anyone recall not having any cm but being pregnant anyway? I'm trying SO hard to have a positive mental attitude, but it's hard when my instinct says "nope".

I know that in reality, a lot of women don't have many noticeable pregnancy symptoms until implantation and after. BUT the only symptom I am nervous that I don't see is any cm. I had one bit of watery cm yesterday morning, but that's it. I recall having some decent cm before I found out I was pregnant before, so this is causing me concern. Anyone recall not having any cm but being pregnant anyway? I'm trying SO hard to have a positive mental attitude, but it's hard when my instinct says "nope".

Kat out of the 3 children I've already had, ONLY 1 had a clear presence of noticeable CM. She was the one I conceived on Clomid, so I am guessing it played a role. Don't give up!! Stay positive!

Really, CountrymomWV?! OK, that does make me feel better!! I was afraid I was out before I even got a chance to test!

This is a really great website with which to indulge symtpom spotting curiosities:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/all-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

And I *think* this would mean that the majority of pregnant women do not notice increase CM:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=11
Although could be an artifact.

So don't worry too much! :thumbup:

Sorry for the ladies getting bfns. :nope: :cry: Hope it turns to two lines soon!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Have just sent DH to the shop for HPT, question is SHOULD I test today or wait til tomorrow?

CD26 (27-30 CYCLE) 11DPO, Possible implantation dip with cramps and snotty CM on 9DPO?? better waiting til tomorrow maybe?

Hmm... Is that your current chart you have in your sig?? It wouldn't let me open it but it looks like there is a dip, then another rise??? That's a good sign right?

I say :test:

Good luck and :dust:

I have a fairly decent amount of creamy cm from o to af every month so I wouldn't put too much stock in that one, looks like that symptom can really go either way. I've read lots of women that are completely dry and get a bfp. Try to think positive thoughts :hugs:

I'd say wait tbh. I only did it today because I has it and because I never used frers last time so thought I'd see but I feel fed up now :haha:

Not that fed up mind. I have a suspicion getting pregnant this time is going to be difficult and not like last time which was first real cycle after coming off the pill.

It's gorgeously sunny outside though and I have a lovely day planned so off out

Have a great day out gertrude! You are still in this :flower:

Wannabubba.... I got a big dip 6dpo and a jump this am 8dpo but still BFN... I've been told and read it take around 3days to get a BFP so if u test today and it's BFN don't get discouraged!!!!

Also read boys take a Lil longer to reach higher HCG... Not sure if that's true but w both boys I didn't get a + till AF was due or close to it!!!
GL

This is a really great website with which to indulge symtpom spotting curiosities:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/all-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

And I *think* this would mean that the majority of pregnant women do not notice increase CM:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=11
Although could be an artifact.

So don't worry too much! :thumbup:

Oh that IS helpful! So the whole increased CM thing is about as common as all the other signs. Looks like only about 10% of women (or less) notice increased cm. YAY!!

Well this is my longest cycle ever at 34days and at 15dpo with no sign of AF and another BFN :(

I tested on 9DPO in the evening, BFN. Was a bit depressed but then decided it was too early! Now waiting until AF.

Good morning, Lovelies! :flower: It's a new day, which means another round of FMU with which to test. :haha: Any news???

:test: :test: :test:

Good morning, Lovelies! :flower: It's a new day, which means another round of FMU with which to test. :haha: Any news???

:test: :test: :test:

You ask and you shall receive!
Da-data-da....... BFN.
Actually pretty sure I'm already out. My chart for the last two days looks *exactly* like last month's. Starting to head south....

I tested too. BFN at 10dpo. Hope it's just to early. But feel af coming so not to hopeful..
My neighbor who is about 10 weeks along and only 22 told me yesterday, just tell her boyfriend to do it. He will get me pregnant. Is this suppose to help me feel better?

Me too 9 DPO and ....... :bfn:!!!!

Everyone in my 2ww thread has gotten a :bfp: I feel like throwing in the Towel!!!

Booooooooooo!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->