• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Sorry Hope.... Sorry Driving... :hugs: :hugs:!!!

I'm sure I'm not far behind u guys!!!! :cry:

So is it good to stop charting after you have ovulated? I think it is interesting, but it is seriously doing my head in!:brat:

As of last month, I've decided that's what I'm doing. :shrug: Charting can be fun, but it can also lead to false hope. Or vice versa. :nope:

AF finally showed today!!
So sorry, hope. :hugs: :cry: Onward to next month!

:hugs: You're not out til the witch flies!

Thanks PBL.... Feeling pretty Hopeless at this point!!!! :(

Looks like I am out - just had brown spotting. Probably AF a day early :(
Man, I'm sorry chick :hugs: .

IMHO, there's not as much information in the fluctuations of temps during the TWW as some people think. SweetPotatoPi could tell you that--she has *perfect* triphasic charts almost every month! And when you're taking the progesterone supps, temps will be higher than usual, so even less meaningful. BBT is fabulous for confirming and pinpointing O, and letting you know if you have a short LP, but I really think that's about all the info that can be gleaned. :nope:

This is just my opinion, based on a year of chart stalking around here. :shrug: :flower: So, my point is that I wouldn't worry about minor temp dips and drops too much, although you'll want to take note if your LP seems to "crash" early on a consistent basis. :hugs:

So is it good to stop charting after you have ovulated? I think it is interesting, but it is seriously doing my head in!:brat:
I've considered stopping with the temp taking after I confirm what I believe to be O b/c it does start to make me :sad2: the last two or three days despite what I know about individual temps not meaning much. I used to love temping/charting, nowadays it tends to feel like a chore and is getting pretty aggravating, especially towards the end of a cycle. I decided to keep it up b/c it drives me far more crazy not to :dohh: . If I hadn't continued temping on some of these cycles I would have missed that I actually O'd later than I thought. I don't tend to temp during AF though to give myself a break. But, if you think it would be better for your mental state, definitely confirm O then back away from the therm! I know someone that decided to do that b/c it was just driving her insane and that's the month she went BFP; she'd been trying six months.

Sorry she got you Hope! :hugs:

Aww! I know what that feels like but you're definitely not O until you see all of her face :hugs: .

As of last month, I've decided that's what I'm doing. :shrug: Charting can be fun, but it can also lead to false hope. Or vice versa. :nope:

So sorry, hope. :hugs: :cry: Onward to next month!

:hugs: You're not out til the witch flies!
Going to agree with you again here pbl. Yesterday when I saw that temp dip it was not pretty. Doesn't matter one bit what I know about looking at the forest and not the trees, it gets to you either way!

Sorry Driving280 and Hopethisyear.
I should be there with you in a couple days.

another frer (due on on thurs/fri) and another stark white result :(

Sorry, Hopethisyear.... Spotting stopped, so I am still hoping against hope, as AF is due tomorrow. Will test tomorrow morning unless it has started heavily. How many times can I go to the toilet to wipe and see? Arrgh.

It's definitely still possible to get a BFP with a little spotting! :thumbup:

Sorry to Driving, Hope and Gertrude for the nasty monthly visitor.:flower:

Thanks so much for everyones replies and advice! :thumbup:

As much as I would love to not have the added craziness that comes with charting, I do worry about stopping, because like sweet said, that could very well make me crazier! :devil:

I have actually managed to not POAS today :wohoo: yay go me! And if my temp is still doing strange things tomorrow I shall do it in the am.

No symptoms to speak of. Feeling a little icky today, but I also havent been 100% since my head flu over the weekend. But...on the other hand...also no symptoms of impending AF. :shrug:

Mapleroo, I haven't had my normal AF symptoms either. I usually get a nasty headache a few days before and nausea. I have had neither. My body is probably playing a trick on me and laughing!! 13 DPO and a big - on the HPT this morning. I'll just have to wait and see. More wine for me. I like to rhyme. All the time.

Ladies, I'm sorry for the one's who have had AF show up. I'm not very good at keeping up with each of you individually but please know that I feel your pain and I have high hopes for each of you!!

Lots of love, light, and baby dust to all.

And a flower...:flower: because we all deserve flowers.

:rofl:
Thanks GG.... I needed that Lil giggle I think we R All in the Wine Phase of the TWW!!!

I'm sick of trying to figure my body out it Constantly plays Tricks on Everyone!! ;)

11Dpo temp dropped and yet another BFN.... I feel AF beating down my door!!!!
:cry:

Ladies I can hardly believe it. This morning I had another temp rise. I used one of my IC's. There was maybe something there if you looked in the right light, at the right angle...only an experienced line detector would ever have a chance of seeing it though :blush: I only had one FRER left and I didn't really want to waste it but something was telling me I wouldn't be. Sure enough a :bfp:

Ladies I can hardly believe it. This morning I had another temp rise. I used one of my IC's. There was maybe something there if you looked in the right light, at the right angle...only an experienced line detector would ever have a chance of seeing it though :blush: I only had one FRER left and I didn't really want to waste it but something was telling me I wouldn't be. Sure enough a :bfp:

:bfp::wohoo: You must be over the moon! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

:bfp::wohoo: You must be over the moon! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thanks Kat! I am actually a mix of shocked, disbelief, amazed, freaking out, excited, worried, happy, sad and content :wacko:

I have the biggest smile on my face Mapleroo!!!!!

I am truly excited for you!

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back