• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Sorry Electricat :(

I am still in the "fun" part of the cycle. I don't know how I'll deal with the ups and downs to come...

Good luck, Driving! :dust:

For anyone who's paying attention, I decided to go to my clinic for a blood test tomorrow, which will be 13 dpo. I didn't know they wanted a blood test, but they do so that I can know whether to stop the progesterone supps. Last time it took almost two full days after stopping (16 dpo!!!) for AF to arrive, so I decided on CD13 (also because my school's graduation is at 8 AM on Saturday--testing would have been TOOOOOOOOOO early!).

So, I'll be testing tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic. :nope:

For anyone who's paying attention, I decided to go to my clinic for a blood test tomorrow, which will be 13 dpo. I didn't know they wanted a blood test, but they do so that I can know whether to stop the progesterone supps. Last time it took almost two full days after stopping (16 dpo!!!) for AF to arrive, so I decided on CD13 (also because my school's graduation is at 8 AM on Saturday--testing would have been TOOOOOOOOOO early!).

Good luck pbl_ge :thumbup:
and sorry electricat :nope::hugs:

FX for you!

Super good luck to you Pbl_ge!

Tested, and a BFN but no AF yet so will try again in a couple of days...

Got my FX for you anyway pbl! :hugs:

Tested, and a BFN but no AF yet so will try again in a couple of days...
Sorry about the BFN Larkspur. Hopefully it's just too early!

My iui is today! Husband already did his part and they are washing them now :)

Good luck Brandy. My fingers are crossed for you. Lots of baby dust your way.

So sorry about the BFN Pbl :(

Thank you for the well wishes girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"