~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Lool nah I wouldn't either. The strange this is that he's now sat playing on his PS3 with a big grin like nothings happened!

It's cause the computer has called him! Liam can be really upset about something but the 360 solves all! :dohh:

I've told him we should have another baby to make up for the loss off his band...he's not aving it though lol

Hehe I wish that would work on my OH I'm still tryng to convince him that we should have another. He said labour traumatised him :dohh: and he doesn't know if he could do it again :rofl: I swear it was me who gave birth x

LOL me DH were talking about having another one at some point and he must have understood me for wanting to TTC soon .. you should have seen his face.. with a real doubtful shocked face he said "do you really want that!?" :rofl:

hahaha when i told paul we were having another baby (before i got preg) he was like really? you really want another baby? and i said yes, and he was like ooooh i dunno like...really????

hahaha

x

LOl Ellie i think my DH's reaction will be the same.. i think if i had really wanted to TTC again i would be able to persuade him..

Good thing Cole is keeping us far to busy :haha:

Lee isn't budging :( I'd love another one and considering I've still not had AF since giving birth, its gonna take months anyway...but I just want one lol

LMAO bless Paul...Rob always knew i wanted another fairly quickly but he just kept saying we had to wait we had to wait.......then i realised we kept DTD but i havent been on the pill or anything for a while....we had a chat n i was like well you do know it could happpen and he was like yeah i no.... :D lool bless him :) so we decided we'd NTNP for a bit then if it didnt happen we'd try in a few months :)

well you never know you might get lucky, luckily for me i seem to conceive days after ive said i want a baby lol, when i got preg with leyla we had just talked about it the week before, and this time it was literally the day before i conceived we talked about it and i just knew i was preg straight away

x

aww thats lovely Ellie.......we were NTNP for about 2 years before we started TTC and it took us about 6-7 months to fall with Daisy (we were starting to worry) so i'm hoping this time isnt quite as long.......

I really want to be pregnant now :cry: I'm a brat and generally do get what I want but Liam aint budging on the NTNP turning into TTC :(

Just wish AF would turn up or a positive pregnancy test so I knew! :(

He's hoping I dont get pregnant till september all because of his stupid sisters wedding in August [we hate eachother]

Well good luck to you guys ntnping! I'm in for a long wait, need to go back to uni in sep for 2 years for starters! Then I'll start convincing but I keep saying I don't want ry to be lonely x

just ttc and dont tell him, everyone knows ntnp is ttc anyways lol

oooh i have a surprise for you ladies :D

https://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj170/elliecubed/Baby Uyan No 2/

:happydance:

am 12w1d, so 1week behind what i thought but everything was perfect and she said she was very happy, we heard heatrbeat for first time and it was lovely :cloud9:

x

I'm not allowed anymore (according to OH lol) he told me to hurry up and get the implant in, I told him to get the snip, then he said why when I can get the implant, I said it's not me that doesn't want more children eventually, why should I be the one to go through having something shoved in my arm?

Good luck for a possible bfp Twiglet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->