~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Sarah! How was your wedding :)
Good to see you back!

Ive bought Cole a teething necklace too but i cant see any difference in him.. still keep it on him though cause it looks cute LOL

God im sleep deprived.. i hope he gets better soon.. he woke me up like 3 times and always seems to projectile vomit in the middle of the night right when i want toput him down :dohh:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bethintx1#p/u

this is who i learned off, just go onto the bit that says date added then go right down to the bottom and you will see loads of videos, she explains really well and taught me in like a day haha

crochet is much much easier than knitting and so much quicker aswell, i would recommend people who want to learn start with crochet :D

x

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bethintx1#p/u

this is who i learned off, just go onto the bit that says date added then go right down to the bottom and you will see loads of videos, she explains really well and taught me in like a day haha

crochet is much much easier than knitting and so much quicker aswell, i would recommend people who want to learn start with crochet :D

x

OH DEAR I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting faaaaarrrr too addicted to this lark!!! I am refreshing cnt like a crazy woman.....

[raises hand] Hi my names Sam, I am a clothaholic....

(will it get easier now??!!) :rofl: :rofl:

well girlies, i still dont know what type of baby im having :(

am well gutted, the bloody woman wouldnt give me a scan, she said i wasnt ''entitled'' to one, even though the mw referred me, she said i had to wait till after my 20weeks scan and has referred me to hospital, so this morning i got up stupid early, drank tons of water, felt sick all morning cos i do when i drink 27litres of water!!! needed a wee for the HOUR! she made me wait in the waiting room, and then told me i wasnt entitled!! i nearly strangled her lol

came home and booked a 3d scan for next friday, theres no way i can wait another month to find out :lol:

so sorry for getting your hopes up girlies but will be back next fri for def lol

x

Aww no hun! Silly silly woman keeping you waiting like that! I hope you gave her a good (in your head) virtual slap lol

Lunaty that flip has been posted, I learned today that I have to declare what I send you lol I should have guessed with all the customs documentaries I watch lol! Sorry about the delay though hun, it's sent first class so hopefully won't be too long! x

Sam I pm'd you about the Itti hun! Again I'm sorry about the delay! I hate letting people down :cry:

Sorry I've not been around too much of late, what with work and Mark telling me I must do the housework :haha: I've been busy busy busy! Not too mention slightly depressed about money matters, it's all going tits up at the moment!

Lloyds just charged me £35 for going £5 over! It was a genuine mistake because I got the figures mixed up but they don't care so that's screwed me up! Roll on next month and let's hope my work actually get my wages right! Considering I work for hsbc they ain't half a crock of poop! Nobody knows where my wage slip is and it never got posted to me so I don't know :shrug:

I'm off to bed now or I won't be up for the school run in the morning! Devon had another bang on the face at school again today, he's so clumsy bless him, last week he banged his chin and grazed it quite bad on a table at school, he fell over on the way back from the shops and used his face to break his fall :doh: and now today his friend nudged him at school and he fell and grazed his nose and ear on the brick wall!

Full conversation I had with him earlier was:

Me: What have I done to deserve 3 such amazing children?

Devon: Well you had to have another baby so you had Cassidy.

Me: Devon are you going to get married and have children when you're older?

Devon: Erm, I might do... Actually no I'm staying here with you forever, I'm not leaving ever!

Me: So you're going to live with mummy forever and ever?

Devon: Yep and if you leave I'm going to follow you in daddies landrover, because I can drive.

Me: Gives all my babies a big hug!!!!!

Sorry bit cheesy I just wanted to share!

And with that I am off to bed this time :haha:

:hugs:

Awww, bless Devon :cloud9: That is sooo cute :D

Ellie - sorry the old bag wouldn't scan you :( But yay for your 3D next week. Least you know thye will do it this time!

Well i'm off to the docs shortly with Imi, her cough is like i've never heard before and she keeps throwing up during feeds. Scaring me sick now that she has whooping cough as she had a big pause in breath earlier whilest coughing and couldn't breathe :cry: Then she was a bit blue in colour. Have app at 9:15 so hoping to know whats wrong so we can make it better xx

awww, poor imi! I hope it's nothing too bad and she's well again soon. Molly's been really off since her jabs, not sure what it is.

Thansk girls, frightened me to death this morning! She had that awful start to the week with a very runny nose, dry cough which was more at night and very sick and mucasy and now the cough has just got worse and worse - to a real bark that she just can't stop. Between coughing she's fine tho, just her normal self :(

Does she seem to whoop after a coughing session? Generally, she'd still be unwell if it was whooping cough. Could just be a bad infection? :hugs:

Lunaty it was fab thank you :hugs:

Ellie thats rubbish getting your hopes up like that :nope: So is that today or next friday?? :lol:

Awww poor Imi :hugs:

Well we're back, doc wanted to keep an eye on her as she was very miserable when we were there and had been sick twice and brought her whole feed up this morning! He said he thinks she's just got a very bad cough but thankfully no signs of infection yet. Just got to keep an eye on it and he has made the emergancy/on call doc aware of it x

ellie :hugs: sorry the woman wouldn't scan u, what a witch!

:hugs: for Imi hope she gets better soon

i know, bloody cow!!! i didnt get my 16 week appt either, wee test, blood pressure, she didnt listen to babys heartbeat, she just sent me home, am proper fuming

ive got scan booked for next fri, we dont have any money till then lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"