~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

problem with the weeks nappy ban is that Ive been and bought a heap in two days since all my stuff finnished on ebay....including the wool, another Moby, nappies, wraps, inserts....whoops!

I only have three nappies left on the wish list though.
I need an Issy bear in pony skin (never any in stock..pft)
a medium wild child night nappy and a WC workhorse as I want to try one out after Femme bought one and liked it!

Thats it then...I am all wishlisted out as I have enough WNNN and bedbugs to do him and I ordered the custom WNNN and WN pocket with his name on the other week (impatient...come NOW!!)

What will I do with myself when all these nappies arrive....I should probably just stop buying right?

Errr Sara!!! I'm teeeelllllinnngg!!! :muaha: BTW I wasnt ignoring u on FB chat Halen started screaming :dohh: how dare his dad get him out the bath :rofl:

NOOOOOOOOOOo dont tell on me!! i'll let you stroke it at the meet if its come by then!!! LOL its ok babes, :thumbup:

Ieeck we are planning our trip to EU for the end of April, beginning of may..

for about 3 weeks.. Why did that meet have to be July guys!!!!

ooohhh Issy Bear Nappy giveaway!

https://www.babiesnappies.co.uk/2010/03/02/tushie-tuesday-week-seven/

haha yous had me so confused, i thought everyone knew it was july then poor little old me had been told march, you load of cows, if you dont want me there just say!! :growlmad:

:rofl:

x

Hello :wave:

Please can I join in. My LO is 6 weeks old and I have been experimenting with nappies. Just ordered some Bumgenius Flips and am super excited :happydance:

xm

Hi :wave:

I just bleached and stripped all my inserts (because I dyed them blue :dohh:) and they are so sparkly clean I want to take a pic x

I'm currently knitting longies. Got my Mum to start them off though :rofl:

:hi: I don't think I've ever posted in here, didn't want to intrude for some reason! :blush: But hi to everyone anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->