~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ahhhh my eyes have gone all funny with all the knitting, and I've only got a couple of inches so far! :rofl:

haha, I knit and watch TV....then it doesnt send my eyes wonky, though quite often if Im doing a pattern I will miscount and get peeved at having to recount all my stitches so I dont mess up the entire thing...rofl

I haven't mastered knitting while looking elsewhere yet :lol:

damn i ithink one of Cole's teeth on the bottom are coming through.. white and hard bump.. maybe they are just moving?!

yea that how emilia's started, i noticed she was restless and a white bump appeared. Took quite a while for her first tooth to actually come though. She's just getting her last ones now thank god!! :hugs:

Just went to the plunket nurse.. she seems to think it is not his tooth cutting through so he is probably just grumpy from being a bit sick..

He is still packing on his weight.. which is good, he needs to grow a bit longer though LOL

I can see a little white spot on molly's gums bless her, she's been chomping on her hands for days now and it's bothering her tummy too. Poor thing. I'm away to buy an amber teething necklace!

Im quite keen to get an amber necklace now but im too concerned with ending up with a fake!!

I bought this: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230439991718&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Feedback is great and I'd rather buy from an ebayer who seems trustworthy than anywhere else. plus... bargain.

Oh I'd love to learn how to knit or crochet, which ever is easier.

Does anyone have any tips of any good web guides, as googling how to knit comes up with tons!

And tips on where to get good wool/needles and stuff?

I foresee another addiction starting......

thankies x

hobbycraft have free 'learn how to' leaflets :thumbup:

Helooooo i cannot look through all the posts...cos i'm too lazy :rofl:

have u been practicing your signature like a 1000 times on a piece of paper yet :rofl:

:haha: Nope not even thought about it :blush: I put up a few pics in the thread of Claires for anyone who wants to see any :blush:

Awww those photos are GORGEOUS Sarah - congratulations again! :flower:

...Mmm I love fluffy post but am on a ban til next month now...unless by some MIRACLE I can get hold of a poppered Issy Bear in Blue Duckies...hopefully by then I will have a bum for all this fluff! :haha:

I really want to learn to knit/crochet too but don't think I have the patience...maybe soon...we shall see! :D

Thanks....
Urgh i have been waiting for that one for AGES been waiting for the farmyard one since October :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->