~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Vici I'm glad to hear it's just a cough, I hope she gets better soon
Elli What a biatch! I bet you where FUUUUMING!

My Cloth san-pro set I won from The Nappy Garden turned up today :D it's lovely! 1 pantyliner (which is pink with love heart sweets pattern) and 2 purple fleece and velour pads ANNND a monkey foot wet bag!! It's loooovely!

Ellie thats just appalling!!!

God i think the UK is worse then NZ in that regard!I think i already had 2 scans before 16 weeks..

i know! ive had two scans like but both at 12 weeks lol, one in turkey when i was there visiting and one nhs one when i got back, well a week later but they put me back to 12 weeks again haha, they obv know what theyre doing :dohh: i was just so pissed off cos id been told id be getting one and had got all my hopes up, the mw hadnt even told the consultant why i was going :growlmad:

the hospital phoned me up this morning and arranged the scan for the day before my 20week scan now, instead of the 20 weeks scan, so i'll be getting my 20week scan done by consultant instead, i thought id be getting a sly one but no chance haha

ive told her i'll have to wait few weeks now cos have booked private one and dont wanna overdo it on the scan front in case it hurts the baby, have read loads that say scans can damage baby :wacko:

x

omg really Ellie?? i had like 1000 scans !! well more like about 10 - 15 ish ?

i cant remember what it is now but my mam was saying i shouldnt get them cos theyre really bad for the baby, so am trying to limit meself, if i had my way id be having a private scan every other week lol

x

yea i remember reading somewhere you shouldn;t have more than like 5 scans or somethin? I think the nhs limit it too, but how much of that is just due to cost :shrug:

i think my woman was just being lazy cos she had the scan thing in the room with us, there was only one other person outside waiting, would it really have killed her just to bloody scan me since id been waiting there, grrr, still fuming haha

x

It wouldn't, i don't see what the problem was tbh, you were there with an allocated appointment not like u jus turned up n demanded a scan! (I remeber seeing a woman do that when i was waiting for my 20 week scan!! The Sono told us she did it every week :wacko:)

So it was confirmed tonight that I'm definitely a whack job! Not by a doctor or a shrink but by my new manager :cry:

He mentioned during a chat that he and various other managers on the floor have noticed how 'manic' I get and he wanted to know if there were 'problems' that could potentially affect my performance at work.

So now I'm left to wonder if they notice, so must everyone else and my paranoia about everyone thinking I'm a weirdo has just been realised :cry:

Atleast now I know it's obvious from an outside perspective, I just wish the doctors would hurry up with the referral to a councillor so I can start trying to be normal!

I'm fed up of feeling like an outcast and just want the way I feel all the time to stop!

Good note, I got my free tots bots stretchy today that I won for writing a poem! :happydance:

Sorry ladies, you must not know whether you are coming and going with me! Up down up down, like a really gloomy game of musical statues!

:hugs:

aww hugs bekki, hope the referral comes soon and you start to feel better xx

i cant believe he said that to you, what a dick!!!

hope you feel better soon babes

x

Thanks hun, just wish the NHS would pull their finger out! Last thing I need is this threatening my job! Felt like he was fishing for a good reason to get rid of me. Asking if I felt I would be better suited to work for a different company!

Let's hope they don't try and turf me out! x

if they do just tell them youre gna go to a industrial tribunal and im sure theyll change their minds :haha:

x

dont let him push you out honey, he sounds like a right dick, theres no reason for him to bully you out of your job, as long as you know you can work thats all that matters

:hugs: bekki, as others said don't let them push u out!

I am good at my job, well I think so anyway lol

I just don't meet the targets because I talk too much so average handling time is super high and hate offering people things because I feel like it's rude to do that!

I'm still being retrained at the moment and still a good 5 weeks away from being allowed to take calls again and I'm just hoping I've been diagnosed by then so I don't get worked up by the rude customers again! Maternity leave was a good break for me because the rude customers were starting to get to me and I find it hard to cope with people shouting and swearing at me down the phone!

I'm off to sleep now before Cassidy wakes up for another one her ever increasing night feeds!

Thanks for your support ladies xxxx

(no doubt when the insomnia kicks in I'll be back, gosh I'm damaged goods lol)

:hugs: bekki, ohh i know how you feel i had a temp summer job in a crappy call centre a few years ago, it was awful! I remember totally having an arguement with one customer he was just so feckin rude and i wasn't getting paid enough to take that kinda carp (plus i didn't actually work for the company so ya kno)

Haha so many times I've wanted to put people in their place!! I agree though, they don't pay call centre advisors nearly enough for the crap they have to put up with! Before I went on maternity leave with a mixture of how I already was and pregnancy hormones I hung up on a few very rude people, told them to hold the line for a second and cut them off! Bad of me really but if I hadnt I would have ended up sobbing down the phone :haha:

I did ask if there were any admin roles so I don't have to work with people!

Off swimming today when Jordon gets back from football, felt really refreshed after going on Tuesday so thought it a good idea to go again!!

Manager sounds like a complete arse! Don't let him make u feel bad, who is he to diagnose u? I worked in a call centre a few years back and all the mangers were just so friggin jumped up idiots x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->