~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I think i've found the answer to my "how will I dry nappies in this tiny flat with no tumble dryer or garden" problem....

https://www.jmldirect.com/product.asp?pf_id=D2001&src=froogle&changecurrency=GBP

I'm soooo behind, gotta catch up from when my Mum stayed with us last week and I couldn't on here much!

Anyway, somebody gave us a similar thing to that... I never actually used it for nappies though! I just got some extra drying racks from Matalan. We're in a tiny flat too so I found that the best racks were the ones with three parts that you can stand up in a more or less straight line - I used to stand them up against the wall in the hallway. Husband used to come home and walk into loads of washing when he opened the door but it worked well enough! The drying thing was good though - it would dry a pair of heavy jeans in about an hour from being spun in the washer.

Actually Jetters, are you in SW London? Now we have a dryer, that drying thing is just sitting in our hallway... you could have it if you like? I'm not sure it'd be practical to post but you could pick it up (we're in SW20) or I could drop it off?

lol Jetters I love JML stuff!

I love the voice of the guy that does the voice overs for the JML adverts!

On another note, does anyone wanna be my buddy on Facebook please, (especially if you play Farmville - omg so addictive, wish I never got shown it!)

xx

I am Kirsten Richards on FB if anyone wants to add me, say who you are though, if I don't know you I won't be adding you! :lol:

Yay for Facebook - I'm Enola Stevenson on there (although I'm betting if you just type Enola you won't get TOOO many results :rofl:).

I'm another fan of the JML voice guy - reminds me of Barry Scott for Cilit Bang! BANG and the dirt is gone!

Speaking on stain removal, though, I have you lovely ladies to thank for introducing me to the wonders of the Vanish bar - it's AMAZING! :flower:

I'm a NEW jml fan! i get suckered in by the promises!!! :rofl:

[email protected] on facebook is meeeeeeeeeee!

Rachel i'll PM you. I'm in SW17! Hello neighbour!

I'm Michelle Clare, anyone is free to add me, I'm going to go on a addathon xx

:rofl: @ Lu bless you hun, :hugs: welome Margie :waves:

sara

xxxxxx

Thank you :winkwink:

I'm in full swing with fluffy bumness and can see how buying nappies can become addictive! :happydance: Really pleased as I was quite nervous - and even dh is suprised by how easy it is.

How is everyone doing today?

I had a really good morning - had to take my car in because the wind screen washer wasn't working. The chap said he would do it while I waited because I had Ferryn with me, and he didn't charge me either :happydance: Couldn't believe it!

aw thats nice of him :)

i gotta go clear all me window ledges.... Aimees mastered the art of pulling up on them :| kids money boxes nearly went west lol

My Mum wants a snuggie for her birthday..I even saw a leopard print one in Superdrug!!!

I want one of those ceramic peelers they advertised for ages but I fear I'd peel my fingers off!!

I'm Charlotte Richards btw on FB, London network and theres a pic of me in dark glasses - I have my chest tattooed.

Gail Russell on fb (piccy of Dexter as my profile piccy). Yay for farmville! :lol:

^ Oh no, another farmville addict!!! lol!
There's lots of yous, hehehe, good job Monkey is so easily recognisable!! :D

hey everyone...guess what.......WE'RE BACK IN FLUFF !!!! :yipee: omg its been the longest weekend ever !! hehe i hate ths bloody sposies:) Daisy has spent her day in Ittis as she had her skinny jeans on and they are the only fluff that fit in them !! :haha:

I won Tushie Tuesday too :D soooooo happy :D gonna go order rmyself a WN too......has anyone seen the new minkee Fabric? the flower child chocolate one!! its gorgeous!!! sooo excited !!

Got fluffy Mail today too :D my Flutterby Fluff came :D its bloody Gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!!!
(Kirsten, did you get yours??)

sara

xxxxxx

hey everyone...guess what.......WE'RE BACK IN FLUFF !!!! :yipee: omg its been the longest weekend ever !! hehe i hate ths bloody sposies:) Daisy has spent her day in Ittis as she had her skinny jeans on and they are the only fluff that fit in them !! :haha:

I won Tushie Tuesday too :D soooooo happy :D gonna go order rmyself a WN too......has anyone seen the new minkee Fabric? the flower child chocolate one!! its gorgeous!!! sooo excited !!

Got fluffy Mail today too :D my Flutterby Fluff came :D its bloody Gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!!!
(Kirsten, did you get yours??)

sara

xxxxxx

I seen it said Sara and thought it was you, Congrats :happydance: x

If anyone wants to add me I'm lauren fernie and I have brown hair lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members