~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yay yes the flip has arrived today :wohoo:
cant try it on though as Cole is still on meds...

Took him to the docs again today and they seem to think it is indeed whooping cough.. which is horrible as i am constantly worried he is about to choke when he has a coughing spell.... :(

I feel so sorry for him and there is nothing i can do... :cry:

Perfect timing asking about it then LOL

I'm glad it got there safely hun xx

^^ Has your flip arrived hun?

I was right about me going back to work, well almost anyway. I said give it a week and Mark will be asking me to quit. Well I have been back since 22nd Feb and Mark said yesterday that it's not working out. He said if they can't give you more reasonable hours (which they won't) then I will have to quit! So soon I will be a stay at home mum!

He said I can also sell our things on eBay to give us a little extra cash :haha:

So now I have the task of finding out what we are entitled to, any ideas???

Go to entitledto.co.uk and enter your details as they will be once you have quit work, that should give you a good idea :)

Yay yes the flip has arrived today :wohoo:
cant try it on though as Cole is still on meds...

Took him to the docs again today and they seem to think it is indeed whooping cough.. which is horrible as i am constantly worried he is about to choke when he has a coughing spell.... :(

I feel so sorry for him and there is nothing i can do... :cry:

Aww poor thing :hugs: Hope the meds get on and your little man bounces back with lots of smiles :flower:

^^ Has your flip arrived hun?

I was right about me going back to work, well almost anyway. I said give it a week and Mark will be asking me to quit. Well I have been back since 22nd Feb and Mark said yesterday that it's not working out. He said if they can't give you more reasonable hours (which they won't) then I will have to quit! So soon I will be a stay at home mum!

He said I can also sell our things on eBay to give us a little extra cash :haha:

So now I have the task of finding out what we are entitled to, any ideas???

yea go to direct gov and there's entire sections on what you are entitled to. Martins money tips can be quite helpful too. If your OH is working though you might find you're not entitled to much depending on salary etc. I'm no expert though.

:rofl: girls...my postie has just been and delivered me an interesting hand written envelope. I don't know about you but I don't get them very often so I'm always intreigued! Anyway I just opened it up and it's from sure start saying I'd been referred form the early pregnancy unit and they would like to congratulate me on my new bump and let me know about the services available to me. Ermm yea! wait till my OH sees it :rofl: :rofl:

Thats...interesting.....
Film the look on his face when you hand him the letter and post it up here for us....oh and then could you post the letter on to me so I can do the same to my OH....its April 1st soon right????

Oh that's a good one. I think I'm going to do that for April fools seen as though OH has been opening my mail recently! Think he's on the look out since he found my Capital One card :haha: I'm on strict orders to cut up the card and close the account :cry: so I think he's looking out for credit card statements!

Just thought I'd crash in and say hello! Just started on the Little Lambs, much to universal bewilderment from my family. Am sticking with the mantra of "My Baby, My Baby's Bum", and told them not to bother. I'm sticking at it, end of discussion!

So, hello! :wave:

Just thought I'd crash in and say hello! Just started on the Little Lambs, much to universal bewilderment from my family. Am sticking with the mantra of "My Baby, My Baby's Bum", and told them not to bother. I'm sticking at it, end of discussion!

So, hello! :wave:

Hello :wave:

I'm loving your slogan :thumbup: Think i may nick it :blush:

Hi T-Bex! I love the feel of my bamboo Little Lambs - in Mother and Baby this month they have another voucher for a free one in the back adverts section if you haven't done that before? I'm a bit cheeky and am now going to use my brother-in-law's address to send off for a size 2 (I have 3 size 1's through the voucher thingy to my house and both sets of parents! :blush:).

Mmmmm I am strip washing all of my nappies and inserts right now to make sure they are super squeaky clean for his brand new bum (when it arrives)! :dance:

Exciting Enola!! How many times are you going to wash your new ones to build up the absorbancy?

T-Bex love your slogan, welcome over here!!

Ooh, I won 20 Pop-In's on ebay... figure they'll be my night nappies and if I hate them, i'll sell them! Fingers crossed they're nice...

Hahaha 'new' ones??? I'm all about the preloved over here :D The Little Lambs and Flip inserts have already been chucked in with normal washes sans conditioner to bump up absorbancy, and I have washed everything at least once that has come through the post...buuuut I wanted to just 'make sure'...there's nothing else to clean around here!!! :rofl:

well girlies, am back from my scan, can you guess what im having, no cheating off the people on my facebook hahaha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->